Fated.

Sweet Sarang
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The softness and fluffiness felt unreal. It had been a while since Sarang slept on such comfortable bed that she almost forgot how great it felt to have a decent sleep. Soon after she woke up however, that great feeling was replaced with a severe headache.

“Oh my god” she winced as she tried to massage her forehead, “I should seriously stop drinking so much.”

She yawned and stretched a couple of times before she finally dragged herself out of bed although it was tempting to stay there all day but she needed to drink water. was sore just like after every time she drinks too much.

Sarang shivered when her foot touched the cold ground. It was starting to get chillier and her body was already feeling weaker. Although she was dizzy, she managed to reach the kitchen.

Chanyeol was already there, he woke up first and was having his coffee when she walked in. Sarang rubbed her eyes trying to clear her vision.

“Good morning” she greeted, grabbing his attention. She took a seat facing him and without asking for his permission she casually grabbed his mug and took a sip of coffee.

Chanyeol didn’t argue, he sat back crossing his arms and just silently scanned her face carefully, she looked paler than usual.

“I’m sorry” she nodded at the mug, “I’m just having a severe headache, I needed it.”

“It’s fine” he said, “you can finish it.”

Sarang blinked twice. She narrowed her eyes at him, “Are you okay?” she asked.

“Me?” he was confused, “I’m fine, why?”

“Woah!” she slammed her hand on the table making Chanyeol jump slightly, “You are actually talking to me? And not fighting me?”

“You’re too loud” he winced.

Sarang stood up quickly, she was about to say something excitedly when she felt the sudden dizziness again. She froze in her spot and rubbed her forehead.

Chanyeol tilted his head trying to get a better view of her face, “H-hey, is there something wrong?” he asked.

She shook her head, “I’m just—“

Before she could continue her sentence Sarang felt like her stomach just flipped. She couldn’t keep it inside anymore so she ran quickly to the bathroom where she can throw up.

Chanyeol’s eyes widened at the sudden incident. He involuntarily jumped off the chair where he was sitting and followed Sarang to the bathroom. When he stepped in her head was already above the toilet as she was throwing all the alcohol out of her system.

Chanyeol turned around to leave but the stopped. Sarang was having a tough time; she kept coughing and gagging while also struggling with her hair. She held the rim of the toilet so strongly that her knuckles turned white and she was obviously in pain.

He suddenly remembered a certain night when he was all by himself. He was sick and felt like dying but there was absolutely no one there to take care of him or to even tell him that it’s going to be alright.

“Easy,” Chanyeol comforted. He squat behind her and started rubbing her back gently. He softly collected her hair behind and held her head, “Let them all out” he said.

Sarang was taken by surprise but she was in too much pain to react. She lifted her head slightly and spoke without turning to look at him, “Leave,” she said, “This is embarrassing. I don’t want you to see it.”

Chanyeol didn’t move, he kept holding her hair with one hand and used the second one to continue rubbing her back. “Just let them all out” he repeated, “It’s alright.”

 

A little while after, Sarang flushed the toilet then stood up with Chanyeol’s help. He stood behind in case she needed anything while she took her time to wash her face and teeth.

When she was done she took a deep breath already feeling better. The mirror in front of her face reflected Chanyeol’s image as he was standing behind watching her. She turned her head and looked over her shoulder at him, “Thank you, Chanyeol” she thanked with a grateful smile.

“Uh—“ he cleared his throat, “Yeah sure” he mumbled as he left the bathroom quickly. He left for a minute then showed up in front of Sarang again. “Here” he extended his arm in front of her.

“What’s that?” she asked as she took the white pack he was holding.

“Take one after eating breakfast” he instructed, “It will make you feel better immediately.”

“Ohh okay” she smiled but before she could thank him he left to the bedroom.

 

***

 

Sarang and her two best friends were having the lunch that Yoonseul brought with her when she knew Sarang wasn’t feeling too well.

Yoonseul searched around with her eyes, “So you’re alone?” she asked.

“Hmm” Sarang hummed as she chewed the food, “Chanyeol went out earlier.”

“That’s better,” she smiled. It meant they could talk freely.

Sarang swallowed then looked at the two girls, “But what happened yesterday? Last thing I remember is I was drinking.”

Yoonseul gasped.

“You mean you don’t remember what Chanyeol did?”

“Eh? What did he do?”

Sarang felt her chest tighten as Yoonseul told her all the details about how Chanyeol punched the other dude who was trying to touch her, and how he carefully fixed his jacket on her and carried her out. It was making her feel intense feelings that she couldn’t explain.

“He really took care of you, sarang.”

“He did?” she mumbled before stuffing with food. She didn’t know why she was suddenly blushing and getting attacked with many emotions. She quickly cleared and tried to change the subject.

“Yah, why are you so quiet today?” she kicked Yerim under the table. The latter who was zoning out flinched.

“Huh?”

“I asked, why are you so quiet?” Sarang repeated.

“Right” Yoonseul agreed, “You’re abnormally quiet today.”

Yerim bit her lip and thought for a moment whether to speak or not but then decided to do.

“Last night,” she started, “Uh—there was this boy—“

The other two dropped their spoons and gathered closer.

“What boy?” Sarang asked.

“Uh—well, we danced all night and I kind of ended up in his apartment and… you know” she mumbled.

“OH MY GOD” Yoonseul dramatically squealed, “DETAILS” she demanded.

Sarang who was thinking suddenly gasped, “LAY?!”

“Wait, you know him?!” Yerim panicked.

“He is Chanyeol’s friend!”

“Crap…”

“So is there a thing between you two?” Yoonseul asked.

“What! No, of course not!” Yerim rubbed her forehead, “You know how it is. I left before he woke up.”

“A one night stand?” Sarang’s eyes widened.

“He wasn’t good in bed?” Yoonseul curiously asked.

Yerim breathed, “He was godly” she honestly said making the other two squeal so hard.

“He is dead handsome to be honest” Sarang applauded.

“He is!” Yerim agreed, “He is handsome, sweet, gentle yet fierce you know?” she sighed.

“THEN WHY DID YOU LEAVE?” Yoonseul asked for more.

“Well, you know” she shrugged, “I’m not looking for a relationship right now” she said, “Besides, he probably just wanted to mess around. I mean I don’t even know his name okay?”

“It’s Lay” Sarang glared, “And he seems to be nice.”

“Of course Lay isn’t his real name why are you stupid?” Yerim rolled her eyes earning a smack on the head from Yoonseul. “Ouch!”

“Tsk. Rude.” Sarang stuffed again.

“Don’t make it a big deal alright? It’s not like I lost my ity to him just let it go.”

“It’s because you’re a hoe” Sarang snorted.

“At least I’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter