Mine

Sweet Sarang
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sarang could hear the voices of Yoonseul and Kyungsoo talking as the three of them walked together down the university hall, but she wasn’t really listening to what they were saying. She was still taken by everything that happened between her and Chanyeol, especially how she woke up feeling his arms around her body and his warm breath hitting the back of her neck softly.

She bit her lip not realizing how a smile formed on her face.

“Hey…”

Sarang squinted as she realized her vision was totally blurry but now Kyungsoo’s hand was waving in front of her eyes.

“Is she even with us?” he turned to Yoonseul laughing.

“Ehh… Were you talking to me?”Sarang asked the two who exchanged looks and laughed.

“So absentminded…” Kyungsoo shook his head disapprovingly.

“I wonder what you’re thinking about” Yoonseul smirked.

The three exited the building. Kyungsoo and Yoonseul walked next to each other while Sarang who regained her focus walked backwards, facing them.

“Eyy don’t you zone out sometimes? I’m only human” she defended, narrowing her eyes at the two.

“She’s been zoning out all day. I bet she was thinking about what to have for lunch” Kyungsoo teased, “Her stomach had been growling for the past two hours.”

“It had not!” Sarang’s brows furrowed as she involuntarily held her stomach.

In fact she was starving because she left bed late, and even though Chanyeol had told her not to leave without eating breakfast she still did.

“Yes it had” he insisted.

“Fine” she huffed, “I didn’t have breakfast. I slept pretty late and I woke up pretty late.”

“For someone who has literally nothing to keep them up you’re a little too dramatic” Yoonseul snorted but then immediately stopped and looked at Sarang with her eyes a little widened.

She tilted her head a little as if she just suspected something but decided not to mention it now since Kyungsoo was there.

“Speaking of which,” Kyungsoo spoke, unaware of Yoonseul’s thoughts and the fact that Sarang motioned her to shut up, “I’m glad we’re done working on that project” he breathed with relief. “So as a celebration, and since you’re starving,” he laughed, “I’m buying you lunch today” he ruffled her hair lightly.

Sarang noticed Kyungsoo’s wide smile fading slowly as he looked over her head, past her and Yoonseul was looking there too.

She was about to turn back but someone already covered her eyes.

“Ehh??” she gasped, “Who’s that??”

Sarang couldn’t see anything but she could still sense a large figure standing behind her. She placed her hands over the big ones covering her eyes and it took her less than a moment to recognize them. His scent too, it was unmistakable.

“Chanyeol-ah” she smiled, not even making a guess but certainly stating the name.

“How did you know!” he complained with a little laugh as he took her stuff off her back and shoulder, and greeted Yoonseul and Kyungsoo.

“Tshh of course I know” Sarang laughed. Without thinking much, she lifted herself on her toes and kissed Chanyeol’s cheek lightly and he received it naturally.

Yoonseul raised a brow at Sarang. It seemed like there was a lot of progress she still hadn’t known about. But it wasn’t Sarang’s fault, it was just because they were all lately busy with classes and she didn’t see her that much.

“Wanna go eat lunch with me?” Chanyeol asked excitedly and Sarang seemed as much excited as he was.

She couldn’t help but to feel so much happiness every time she found out that Chanyeol dropped by her university to pick her up. It only meant that he liked spending time with her, otherwise he would have just waited till he went back home at night to see her. Or maybe he wouldn’t have cared about seeing her at all.

“Of course!” she agreed but then the smile faded when she realized something. She turned to Kyungsoo, “Kyungsoo-yah” she spoke with a hint of guilt, “Is it okay if we go some other time?” she asked.

“Heyy it’s okay” Kyungsoo waved his hands quickly. He noticed Chanyeol looking at him with question marks all over his face. “I was going to treat Sarang for lunch” he explained, “But it’s fine we’ll do it some other time.”

“I see” Chanyeol nodded. He slipped his hand over Sarang’s and held it, suddenly feeling possessive, like he wanted to show she was with him. “Why don’t you guys join us?” he offered.

“Another day” Yoonseul answered quickly, “You two have fun together” she winked at Sarang.

“Alright then, I’ll see you later” Sarang waved at the two and so did Chanyeol before they walked away.

Kyungsoo sighed but he said nothing.

“Do you still…” Yoonseul glanced at him, “Like her?”

Kyungsoo laughed lightly but kept his gaze on the path ahead of him where they walked, “Why wouldn’t I like her?”

Yoonseul’s brows furrowed, “You know what I mean, Kyungsoo.”

“It doesn’t matter” he shrugged, “As long as she’s happy, nothing else matters.”

She patted his shoulder a bit before speaking again.

“She looks happy with him.”

“She does” Kyungsoo smiled weakly, “Her eyes are glowing” he said and Yoonseul nodded agreeing.

“It’ll be alright” she tried to encourage.

She was the only one among their friends who knew about Kyungsoo’s feelings toward Sarang. He had liked her for quite a long time, but he didn’t have the courage to confess to her and he made Yoonseul promise she wouldn’t tell her either.

He was just scared it would ruin their friendship if she didn’t feel the same way about him, and since Sarang never mentioned anything about liking Kyungsoo in a way other than friends, Yoonseul decided not to push him to take a risky step.

A part of Kyungsoo kept telling himself he’ll confess sometime soon. He never imagined that Sarang would get married this quickly and this suddenly.

~

“This is so tasty” Sarang smiled so widely after she tasted the chocolate cake she just ordered, while Chanyeol took a bite of his vanilla strawberry cake.

After lunch Chanyeol took Sarang with him to his office where he had to finish an urgent task then she said she wanted cake so he brought her to a café he swore made the best cake ever.

“You like it?” he asked.

“Heaven” she hummed with satisfaction making him smile too.

He had never met someone who gets so happy about such simple things like she does.

She had always been like that, like a little kid. Unlike a lot of girls who only cared about expensive gifts and objects, little things like delicious foods and sweets are what made Sarang happy.

“I want a bite from yours” Sarang opened and moved her face closer to Chanyeol who was sitting on the other side of the table facing her.

“Say Ah” he opened his mouth as he extended his arm, holding the fork with a big piece of cake in it.

“Tshh am I a little kid?” Sarang giggled but quickly opened and engulfed the whole piece that stuffed .

“Look at your vanilla mustache and you’ll know” he chuckled.

She used a tissue to wipe but missed a spot. He wiped it gently with his thumb.

Chanyeol couldn’t get his eyes off of her. She was too pure and innocent, she was nice and kind and cute, she was really beautiful. He watched her as she spoke and laughed and in the back of his head a voice kept telling him things.

You are lucky to have her. You are lucky she hasn’t left you even though you were always a bastard to her.

“…And I just couldn’t help it” she was saying when he focused again. She r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter