You and I

Sweet Sarang
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was Saturday, around ten in the morning. After having breakfast at Sarang’s parents’ place, the two returned home.

After taking a shower, Chanyeol went into the bedroom already wearing denim jeans but no shirt yet. He stood by the doorframe watching Sarang.

She was standing in front of the tall mirror fixing her clothes; a pair of light blue denim jeans parted with a pink shirt and white sneakers. Comfy but also neat and cute.

She pulled her hair into the neatest ponytail he had ever seen, and was now focused on combing her eyelashes with mascara.

She didn’t notice his presence or the fact that his eyes were fixed on her.

Sarang proceeded with painting her lips with a soft shade of pink before checking herself one more time on the mirror and smiling with satisfaction.

God she’s so ing pretty, he thought, and it felt so damn good to admit it freely without fighting himself trying to deny it. He was taking Baekhyun’s advice; to stop fighting his feelings for her and just allow himself to embrace it.

Sarang glanced toward the door then did a double take. That handsome man was leaning his shoulder on the doorframe, watching her with his hands crossed over his well structured chest.

Her knees shook slightly at the sight of him standing there looking like that. His wet messy hair covered his eyes slightly, but she could still see the intense stare he was giving her. He looked more than good. His bare broad shoulders in particular made her weak. She just wanted to lay her hands on them, not to mention his rock hard abs.

One corner of his mouth curled into a half smile, “I see you’re getting ready” he said, “Are you going somewhere?”

“Y-Yes” she answered, taking her eyes off his bare chest and trying to focus. “I was waiting for you to finish taking a shower so I could tell you about this.”

“About what?” Chanyeol asked as he stepped further in and stood in front of Sarang.

“Tom—I mean, uh, Yerim’s birthday is on Wednesday” she tried her best to forget about his tall and y figure standing before her eyes, “But we’re throwing her a party tomorrow.”

Sarang took a step back before continuing, “So I’m going to buy her a gift and I was thinking if you’d go… with m-me” she barely finished as she was taking another step backwards while Chanyeol stepped forward.

“C-Can you put on a shirt?” she asked.

“Okay” he laughed lightly and turned to the closet.

Even the view of his back was so attractive.

After taking a second to calm down, Sarang spoke again.

“Uh, so I was telling you about the birthday,” she said. Chanyeol hummed, signaling that he was listening while he slipped on a black comfy sweater. “You should go with the boys too.”

“My friends?” he asked unsure.

“Yeah” she nodded, “We already hung out together many times and became friends” she said.

“Alright” he agreed as he turned around and gave her a little wink.

‘For God’s sake is he trying to kill me?’ Sarang thought. It had been so difficult to pass his guards all this time and now he’s acting like that.

“Let’s go?” Chanyeol asked and Sarang immediately nodded.

“Let’s go” she said.

 

***

Chanyeol was waiting in the living room already done getting dressed. He wore a white dress shirt with black pants and a long black coat. His shiny leather shoes and belt made him look even more elegant, not to forget the Rolex watch shining on his wrist. His hair was pushed back, giving full view of his forehead.

He was walking around a little nervous to sit down but he didn’t know why.

“I’m ready.”

Sarang’s cheerful voice snapped him out of his thoughts and he immediately looked at her.

Her black knee-length dress was rather simple but it hugged her body perfectly making it hard for him to take his eyes off. Her long hair fell on her soft shoulders, and even though you could see the innocence in her eyes, her wild red lipstick gave her a hint of iness.

“Uh, what is it?” Sarang looked down at her outfit when Chanyeol just looked at her silently. “Is there something wrong?”

Chanyeol cleared his throat, “You look amazing” he finally said.

Sarang’s smile widened even more, “Thank you” she thanked shyly, “You look so handsome yourself” she added.

Chanyeol stepped forward as he was picking up something from his pocket.

“Something’s missing” he said but before Sarang could even ask what was it he took out a little red box and opened it making her let out a little gasp.

“Woah… this is so beautiful” she said, looking at the necklace as Chaneyol removed it from the box. It was in the shape of a delicate flower, and the diamonds on it shined so bright.

“Can I?” he asked whether he could clasp it around her neck.

“Oh, of course” she collected her hair together and lifted it up, “But… why?” she asked with confusion. “I mean, it’s not my birthday or anything.”

“Do I need a reason to get you a gift?” Chanyeol smiled with satisfaction when he was done, “It looks more beautiful on your neck.”

Sarang looked down on her neck. It was so pretty.

“Thank you, Chanyeol” she smiled.

“Let’s go?” he offered his hand and she gladly held it.

~

The birthday party was held in a café which Kyungsoo rented for the whole night. He said it would be his gift for Yerim but he also brought her a brand new expensive pair of sunglasses because last time the squad went out together she accidentally broke hers and he remembers she was so upset about it.

He was like that with every one of his friends. He always treated them as best as he could and he didn’t care about the money when it came to them. He’d spend whatever amount if it meant they’d be happy.

 

Chanyeol and Sarang went in together, hand in hand, finding that almost everyone was already there. The place was crowded with their friends and other people from Yerim’s university.

Everyone’s eyes were on them when they first stepped in and it made Sarang feel a tinge of pride. She just couldn’t help how good it felt to walk in with Chanyeol by her side, as her partner.

“Kim Sarang!” three girls squealed together making Sarang and Chanyeol stop by their side.

“Hey!” Sarang greeted them with a smile. They were some girls from her school.

One of them nudged her, “Is that your husband?” she almost whispered but Chanyeol heard. He didn’t react though.

“Oh, yes. That’s Chanyeol” Sarang introduced then turned to him, “I know them from school” she told him.

“Hello,” Chanyeol greeted, “I’m Park Chanyeol, Sarang’s husband.”

The girls didn’t even hide their squeals. He was just too handsome and the way he introduced himself politely and with confidence made him more attractive.

“We heard that Sarang got married but we never got to see you” one of them said, “Treat our Sarangie nicely!” she warned jokingly.

Chanyeol looked at Sarang who was standing next to him. “I will try my best” he said before leaning closer and kissing the top of her head making them almost scream excitedly.

“You guys are so cute!” the other one said, “Look at Sarang blushing” she laughed.

“Eyy I’m not” Sarang waved her hand quickly although her cheeks were burning and her heart has melted.

“We’ll leave you to have fun now” the girl said before they walked away then someone immediately called.

“Sarang!” the two turned their heads toward the source of the voice.

“Yerim-ah!” Sarang smiled so widely and went in for a huge hug, “Happy birthday baby” she kissed her cheek.

“Thanks” she smiled gratefully, “Everything is so great thank you all for setting it up.”

“Hey don’t mention it” Sarang waved her hands. “Here!” she gave her a big wrapped box, “I hope you like it” she winked.

“Sarang! You didn’t have to!”

“It’s from me and Chanyeol” she glanced at him and smiled. He was standing beside her waiting for the two girls to finish greeting each other so he could wish Yerim a happy birthday.

“Hey” he waved his hand, “Happy birthday.”

Yerim smiled, “Thank you, Chanyeol.”

“Are things going good?” Yerim narrowed her eyes and whispered mischievously earning an elbow from Sarang.

“Yes” she giggled making Yerim laugh too.

“Hey everyone’s already on the dance floor let’s go dance and have some fun!” Yerim suggested since the music was loud and the dance floor was on fire then she made her way there.

“She looks happy” Chanyeol said. He knew Sarang was worried about this whole party and she wanted it to turn out perfect so he was trying to make her feel good about it.

“I hope she is” Sarang smiled with satisfaction. “Wanna dance?” she asked and Chanyeol quickly agreed.

 

Everyone was on the dance floor dancing and having fun. The music was so loud and satisfying and it was the first time Chanyeol and Sarang danced together.

At first they started it fun but soon the tension increased when Chanyeol placed his hands on Sarang’s hips. He didn’t need to speak words but his eyes were clearly telling Sarang how damn y she was.

Sarang wrapped her hands behind Chanyeol’s neck as he pulled her body closer to his until they were chest to chest.

His body against hers felt so good it made her yearn for more. Every time he touched her body it drove her crazy. Her whole body shivered. She wanted more. She was never so physically attracted to someone like she was attracted to him and the way his hands moved on her body wasn’t helping at all.

Chanyeol his lips. If he could he would take her home right now and do so many things to that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter