스물 아홉

Two Hearts [ ; ON HIATUS ]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

hanbin's pov ;which i found so adorable +enjoy the jenbin fluff+

 

All that weekend and throughout the following week, Jennie worked on plans for the College Year Festival with her other three friends – Hana, Jimin and Taehyung. The festival will be held tomorrow so they had so many extra works to do and even the lecturers and college staffs gave helping hands.

The four of them had been so close that each of them could curse one another and spit in the face. Sometimes, they would annoy each other and ended up didn’t talk for minutes; one minute to be exact.

After the incident in the gym weeks ago, the four of them decided to finish all of the works quickly and went home before dawn. Being a good boyfriend as always, I would skip my football practices just to be with her and wanted to protect her at all costs.

            Seeing her at the hospital with pale skin and in that non-exclusive hospital floral shirt in blue which still looked gorgeous on her really broke my heart. I didn’t want, ever again, seeing her in the hospital bed even though it was just for 5 minutes. I didn’t want her to get near to the hospital.

Am I overprotective? Hell, yes I am. Don’t come near me.

            Every time I was waiting for her to finish all of the works, I would sit on the benches and stared at her for a long time.

She is so damn beautiful, how could I resist?

But, there was never enough time for me to be with Jennie, and that was ing frustrating. Sometimes, she was too busy finishing the works that she forgot about me. Again, being good and clingy boyfriend, I would change myself into a Koala-Bin and would go all clinging-mode on her. And, my beautiful girlfriend then kicked me outside after clinging onto her for 5 seconds.

And yes, as the usual, Jennie kicked me outside and now I was watching her from afar on the bench, alone.

Wouldn’t she be afraid if someone tried to seduce her handsome boyfriend? Tch.

            Suddenly, I felt like someone sat down on the bench beside me. I turned to face the person and I nearly fell off the bench. Nearly.

“Wh- What are you doing here, Hyung?” I found myself stuttered at the figure beside me. His eyes were cold and dark as always every time I looked into them. I could feel he was hiding something but I wouldn’t interfere myself in his life – if I ever did, then I would look like I volunteered myself to feed 100 hungry tigers in a cage.

He wore that boring look as soon as he looked at me, “Nothing,”

, he only said one word and it already sent shivers all over my body.

            I sat there awkwardly without making any sounds. I didn’t know why but I couldn’t feel comfortable around Jiyong and it made me felt jealous of Jimin. He would casually smack him at the back of his head and always did fist-bump every time they met.

Jennie asked me to at least high-fived with him but I ended up scratching my neck. It was just, awkward – I was awkward. I didn’t know how to act naturally around him and I didn’t know why.

            I once asked Jimin on how to be close with Jiyong and he casually said to me to go and did plastic surgery, turning my face like him. That little .

            “Hey Hanbin, do you live with your parents?” Jiyong asked me and I jumped a bit to his question and the way he called my name was damn cool.

Dude, relax. Okay, why don’t you try to sing to any songs?
Baa baa black sheep have yo- cut the crap, Hanbin. Answer him.

            “Yes, Hyung. I- I lived with my parents.” I answered and he just nodded. “Did they know that you are dating my Jennie?” he asked again.

MY JENNIE? YOUR JENNIE? HYUNG! SHE IS MINE. BACK OFF!

            “Yes, they do. My parents were the type who can’t stop questioning his son about everything,” as soon as I finished my sentence, I heard him chuckling and I hurriedly turned my head to him as fast as you could even blink.

Was he high or something?

            “Great,” he said. He then cleared his throat, sounded serious, “If your parents were like parents in those cliché k-dramas who want his son to marry some rich and filthy women, you better back off. Nothing much, I just hope your parents will love and accept her for the way she is. Because, she already had enough with people whom she called as parents,”

Wait- she already had enough? Parents? What does he means?

            “No worries, Hyung. My parents already knew her and met her for a few times. And, they like Jennie as the way she is. Well, they sometimes forgot they had a son named Kim Hanbin because they replaced him with a beautiful daughter,” I said confidently. To my surprise, he held his fist in front of me and this time I really fell off the bench.

            He laughed at my clumsiness and offered me his hand to stand up. “Why are you so scared of me, Hanbin? I didn’t bite as long as you didn’t break Jennie’s heart,” he said in between of his laugh. I tried to hide my face from the embarrassment and once again, he held his fist in front of me. I hesitated at first but then I fist-bumped him like how Jimin did with him.

Did you see that, Jimin????

            “Treat her well, Hanbin.” He patted my shoulder and went down the gym stairs with his hands in both of his pocket jeans. I eyed him as he went straight to Jennie and hugged her tightly. Jennie showed her adorable gummy smile that made my heart fluttered. He then ruffled Jimin’s hair that was sitting not too far from him and had Hana in a head-locked. Taehyung already burst into laughter before Jiyong suddenly punched on his stomach lightly.

The good times were like that.

 

            “Hey, my handsome boyfriend.” Jennie greeted me cheerfully as I approached her. She was putting her stuff in her locker before locking it with a combination. As her back was facing the locker and she was struggling to zip off her bag, I took the opportunity and pinned her against it.

            I took the bag from her and zip it off easily. She wanted to take bag but I hang it in the air. She glared at me before tiptoeing to reach for her bag. She was too short and she began to hop. She looked so cute and I felt like enjoying it a little more so I held her bag higher.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter