스물 둘

Two Hearts [ ; ON HIATUS ]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

After Chemistry class, I headed to library. I was out of breath as I was running along the hallway because I didn’t have much time left before the last class started. I went to the Science area and grabbed an Electrochemical Methods by Allen J. Bard. I sighed in relieve after finding the book and I quickly went to the library circulation near the main entrance of the library and borrowed the book.

As I was heading back to class, someone called my name. I turned around saw my classmates, Park Yeri was waving her hand. She is a party maniac and always threw a big party at her house. I rolled my eyes in annoyance as I saw she was running towards me as I already knew what she wanted from me.

“Jennie, I already sent an invitation e-mail to my party. It is tonight, make sure to come, okay?”

Yeah, told you.

“Yeri, I am sorry but – ”

“Of couse she will come, right Jennie?”

Who the hell was that?

I looked up and met a very familiar face. He gave me a big grin before slinging his arm around my shoulder.

“Great! See both of you tonight,” Yeri threw me a wink and I returned a half-smile. As she lost in my sight, I pushed Hanbin’s arm away off my shoulder and glared at him.

He held up both of his hand, “Woah there! What’s up with the scary glares?”

“Kim Hanbin, what the hell was that? I will come to the party? Woah!” I gritted my teeth and rolled up my sleeves. I suddenly hit his shoulder with my book.

He let out an ‘Auch’ every time the book hit him. Hanbin tried to run away but I quickly grabbed his shirt and continue hitting him.

Out of the blue, someone grabbed my book from behind. I heard Hanbin mumbled a ‘Thanks God, I am alive’ while soothing his chest.

I turned around and saw Jimin was staring at me. I suddenly felt uncomfortable, so I took out my hand, asking back for my book. He stared at my hand for seconds before putting it on my palm.

“Thanks Jim, for saving my life.” Hanbin stood next to Jimin and patted his back. I gave him a death glare and he immediately moved his gaze while letting out a small whistle.

“So, Jennie. See you tonight,” Hanbin grinned at me innocently while hiding behind Jimin. As I passed him, I mouthed a ‘ off’ and headed to my class.

He looked dumbfounded and his mouth wide-opened, “I don’t know she would tell me to off,” he said quietly but Jimin managed to catch the words.

“She has that ‘she could kill you but could really kill you’ look,” he air-quoted and patted his bestfriend on the back.

   ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ  

The invitation to the Yeri’s party seemed to hav

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter