열여덟

Two Hearts [ ; ON HIATUS ]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

a/n ; it is a bit shaky at first since i already forgot how to write properly. mian :(

 

 

As soon as Jennie finished her first class she rushed to her locker. She grabbed her Trig books and headed to the second floor.

She walked passed the corner and she bumped into someone. The person held both of her shoulders as she nearly fell backward. Her books scattered all over the floor.

“I am so sorry!” she apologized and bowed repeatedly before crouching down to grab her books.

“Jennie!!” the person called her name cutely and she looked up. She smiled as soon as she saw the face.

“Hey, Hanbin!” she continued gathering her books and stood up.

He was eyeing her and Jennie turned her head slightly to the right, confused. “Why?” she asked.

“You look – ” he squinted his eyes. “You look so pretty today,” he continued, chuckling.

She smashed her lips together, “I always am!”

Hanbin laughed and nodded.

“Trig class?” he asked. She just nodded in return. They were silent for a minute or two.

Jennie awkwardly looked behind her.

Hanbin scratched at the back of his neck.

He cleared his throat, “Do you mind getting a cup of coffee after college?”

She blinked a few times, “Oh! Sure! Sure, why not!”

“Cool! You should bring Hana along and I will bring my best friend too,” he said.

“Sounds cool! See you after class. Bye!” She gave a little bow and headed swiftly to her next class.

Hanbin could not hide his feelings and excitedly letting out a really loud ‘yahooo!’ while throwing his fist in the air.

After their last class, Jennie and Hana went to a café near the college.

 “Jennie! Hana! Over here!” Hanbin half shouted while waving his hand in the air happily.

Jennie and Hana looked at each other, sighing. They shook their head in unison as they caught people’s attention in the café.

Damn. He should have controlled his voice, Jennie thought.

They walked towards Hanbin but Jennie paused as she met eyes with the person who sat behind him. Her gazes fixed on him.

Jennie broke their eye contact.  The pain in her head rocked and throbbed like a steady drum, seeming to push on her eyeballs from behind with every thud.

She closed her eyes until things quit spinning around her. She in a deep breath, looked at Hana who threw ‘are you okay?’ look. “I am okay,” she said, slowly.

Hana flashed her a smile. “Glad to know”

“What are you doing? Come here already!” Hanbin shouted and the girls narrowed their gaze at him.

Jennie took a seat in front of Hanbin and Hana sat in front of Jimin.

Jennie looked uncomfortable and Hana reached her hands under the table. She tapped on her hand lightly.

“So, girls! Meet my best friend, Park Jimin,” Hanbin broke the silence, introducing his best friend to Jennie and Hana.

Hana laughed nervously, “Oh hey! I am Hana. Lee Hana,” she introduced herself.

“And this is my best friend,” Hana nudged her best friend lightly on the arm.

Jennie gave a smile, the fake one. “Hi. I am Jennie, Kim Jennie. Nice meeting you,”

“I am Park Jimin, nice meeting you too,” he laughed. He couldn’t keep his eyes off her.

I miss you, Jen. He thought.

The awkward silence filled in, again. Hanbin cleared his throat and looked at each person’s face at the table.

He groaned in frustration, “What’s up with this awkward silence?”

Their eyes snapped up to meet each other and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter