스물 일곱

Two Hearts [ ; ON HIATUS ]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

WARNING : dont read at late night and alone if you get scared so easily.

enjoy a little fluff between Human Gucci in this chapter <3

 

“Jennie, hurry up!” called Hana from the doorway of the gym. Mr Jung, the college janitor was standing besides her, waiting.

Jennie cast one last glance at the distance figures on the football field then reluctantly crossed the tarmac to join Hana.

“I just want to tell Hanbin where I was going,” she said. After a week of being with Hanbin she still felt a thrill of excitement just by saying his name.

             Every night this week he’d come to her house, appearing at the door around sunset, hands in the pockets, wearing a very casual plain shirt in black and sometimes in white yet he looked so handsome.

He just looked good in everything.
            They usually took a walk in the dusk, or sat on the porch, talking. Since the night of the party, where Junhoe tried to do something to her, Hanbin had been so protective over her. Sometimes, he would be overprotective than Jiyong could be.

At college, when he caught Junhoe was stealing glances at her girlfriend, he would stare at him with fire in his eyes until he looked away. Sometimes, Jennie felt like punching him straight in the face when they were strolling at the park and he began to tell random person that his girlfriend is so pretty.

He was such a bubbly type that Jennie sometimes couldn’t resist but to fall deeper and deeper for him. But, he also could be so stupid that she wouldn’t want to admit to public that he is her boyfriend.

At the thought of him, all she could do was smiling like an idiot.

“Girl, he can live without you for one evening,” said Hana callously, snapping her from the thoughts.

            Hana, being a genius she is, she could find out about Jennie’s relationship in minutes. At first, Jennie wanted to keep her relationship with Hanbin in private but with him coming at her house every night had made Hana to spy them with Jiyong. Yes, with Jiyong.

The second night Hanbin came to her house, Jennie already felt suspicious when Hana and Jiyong suddenly watched television together and as they tried to act normally, they would crack some lame jokes that she couldn’t understand why they laughed their off.

At first Jennie wanted to ignore them, but the channel on television was really disturbing –surprisingly, it was Pickle and Peanut. Little did they know that both of them didn’t watch stupid cartoon?

 

Knowing their actions, Jennie didn’t question anything and went out with Hanbin.

Hana and Jiyong couldn’t even be professional spies as they were wearing jackets in bright color and covered up their face with masks. They also followed the lovebirds not too far from them.

Being a playful duo, they wanted to have fun and tried to mess up with them, especially Jiyong as both of them knew how protective he is over Jennie. As they sat on the bench that wasn’t too far from the spies, Hanbin slung his arm around her shoulder. He faced her and gave a daring look that Jennie couldn’t help but to blush so hard at his actions.

Before Hanbin had the chance to lean forwards, a strong arm gripped his shoulder and yanked him away from Jennie. She could hear Hana’s gasp at Jiyong’s reaction and Jennie also went to hold him away from punching Hanbin’s handsome face.

Jiyong’s face was as red as tomato as he held his anger to himself. Jennie smiled and went to hug his overprotective person that she considered as his own brother. His anger melted away as soon as Jennie approached him and explained to him everything. She told Hana and Jiyong from A-Z, including what happened between her and Jimin, well except where Hanbin expressed his feelings and kissed her.

Jiyong at first was so mad at Jimin but Hanbin, as his best friend definitely be on Jimin’s side. At last, he understood the situation and asked them to bring Jimin to have him over sometimes. Besides, both of them didn’t question anything about their relationship and gave Jennie and Hanbin a full support. She felt so relief that everything went so well after years of miseries.

“Hello, Mr Jung,” said Jennie while smiling to the janitor, who was still patiently waiting. To her surprise, he closed on eyes in a solemn wink at her. “Where are the others?” she added.

“Here!” said a few voices behind her. She turned around and saw her classmates, Kim Taehyung and Park Jimin appeared with a cardboard box of file folders and note pads in their arms. “We’ve got the stuff from our locker.” Taehyung said, showing his adorable rectangular smile. Jimin threw her a friendly smile until his eyes weren’t shown. Jennie chuckled and smiled back.

“Is that all of you?” asked Mr Jung. They all nodded in unison, “All right, now, you boys and girls leave the door shut and locked, you hear? That way nobody can get in.”

“You’re sure there’s nobody already in?” Taehyung said warily. In returned, the rests groaned in frustration and Jimin gave her a push between the shoulder blades, “Don’t scare the girls, Taehyung.” He said protectively.

“There’s nobody inside,” said Mr Jung, mouth twitching under his moustache. “But, you all yell if you want anything, I’ll be around.”

The door slammed shut behind them with a curiously final sound.

“Work,” said Hana resignedly, and the boys put the box on the floor. Jennie nodded, looking up and down the big empty room.

           Every year the Student Council held a College Year Festival as a fund-raiser. Jennie had been on the decorating committee for the last two years, along with her best friend, Hana. But, the club didn’t receive a lot of members due to unexpected accidents happened in this big room.

            The last few years, the ceiling suddenly fell off and a few students had badly injured. And the recent accident was three years ago when Jennie and Hana weren’t a member of the club yet, there was a guy with mental problem had sneak in before the students came in and tried to attack them before the college guard came and caught him. That was why the janitor asked them to leave the door shut and locked and he already checked the whole room to make sure no one was already in.

            But, the reason why Jennie and Hana were still in the club because the Chairman begged them to stay as nothing ever happened as soon as both of them joined it. They had been in the club for two years and The Chairman labeled them as lucky charms of Student Council.

            But still, they had been managing the College Year Festivals by themselves and with a few helps of the lecturers as the students weren’t interested to join the club –they were scared if the same accidents will happen again.

            It was so hard to be in the club for two years and had to make decisions that would affect everyone, and they couldn’t even rely on what had been done in years past. Luckily, Taehyung and Jimin decided to join the club this year and had been pouring a lot of ideas for the festivals.

            Despite of Jimin and Jennie past relationship, they were being professional as both of them didn’t feel awkward around each other. Sometimes, they would annoy each other and joked around like how friends acted. Jennie was also glad they had Taehyung around them all the time as he was such a 4D alien that would do stupid things to cheer up the situation.

            The Festival was usually set up in the gym, but due to the accidents occurred for the past years, The Chairman decided to take a safe action and held it outside of college which was the college outdoor hall. It was spacious than this room and since it was held outdoor, they didn’t have to think so hard about the interior designs an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter