~Entry Thirty-One~

Hi Diary, It's Me

Dear Diary,

Happy New Year!

I can’t believe it is already 2014. Does time really fly or what?

Anywho, it has been a while since I have written in you and here is why.

I was too embarrassed to tell you everything that happened. Of course you would want to know because you LOVE drama but I still was embarrassed to tell you that it really happened.

Jongup freaking told me he loved me. LIKE WHAT THE ACTUAL HELL.

And he had liked me since the beginning of last year?! Seriously, that boy needs some help. He is absolutely crazy.

You probably think I confessed after he told me that right? Well guess again… Your owner is one hell of a chicken.

I mean I agreed to go on a date with him but not telling him I like him after something like that? I know, you are smacking me upside the head right now but I can’t help it!

I FROZE.

It has been a little over a week since I said that though and he hasn’t planned anything yet. Part of me thinks he either forgot about it or he is planning something big. I am honestly hoping he forgot about it but I don’t think the odds are in my favor.

Oh yeah, he also kissed me Diary. HOW DARE HE. He stole a kiss from my precious lips and I probably looked as red as a tomato. God, what do I see in him?

His looks. Yeah. That’s it. I only like him for his looks. *cries*

ALSO, you will be happy to hear that I decided to stay with IU after all. I know I was saying that it might be better if I switched teams but we have gotten closer and after everything that happened, I feel like it would be waste to change teams.

The good thing though is that the other girls quit, so we are getting some knew dancers in our group, which I pray to the skies, they are not as mean as the others. All I know, is that I am actually really happy for the first time in a really long time and I am not going to let anything get me down….hopefully.

I will try to write in you tomorrow Diary but I have to get back to practice. Although IU and I are friends now, she is one strict person.

Wish me luck :*

XOXO

Arya.