~Entry Eighteen~

Hi Diary, It's Me

Yo Diary,

Days are just going by faster than I thought and I keep forgetting to write in you! (Please forgive me~)

The end of the year is always the craziest time for idols as there are a bunch of performances and everything. We do her recent song and then tons of her old songs. Its fun but...tiring.

I haven't gotten a lot of sleep these last couple of days and IU is being even more strict than ever. She is being insanely picky about our dances and I can't help but notice that she is picking on me more than the others.

I mean did I expect it? Yes. Do I say anything back to her? No.

She would never let me forget it if I did that in front of the other back-up dancers. So I held it in and I let out my rage in my dancing. It is a good exercise as I just imagine stomping on IU's little face when I move and some of my rage disperses. It's healthy... kind of lol. 

However, despite that little thing, I am much happier than I was a few days ago.

I am talking to my friend again, you will be excited to know. When I finally approached him he was upset at first. I told him that I need some space for a bit and he understood after some convincing.

I just couldn't tell him though that I have a crush on his leader. That would just be straight up embarrassing. For him and me. Especially since this whole thing is happening because of his ex.

I think he knew that I wasn't telling him everything but he didn't pry into it any further. It was sweet of him really after how crappy I had been. So I have decided to treat him to something tomorrow as we both have a break around the same time. We are getting some good ol' Korean BBQ (I am so excited really. BRING ON THE MEAT.)

IU hasn't tried anything yet either. I don't know if it is because she has no idea or she is trying to scare me into thinking that she will tell him at any point in time.

I am just going to enjoy this time right now and make the most of it Diary. 

Oh! I almost forgot too! Our 1 month anniversary was my last entry. I completely forgot (silly me).

So here is to friends, good times, and always being together!

Love you Diary, and write you later.

XOXO

Arya