~Entry Thirty~

Hi Diary, It's Me

Dear Diary,

My life is a hot mess.

I think you already knew this but you know, I thought I would just reiterate it once more. 

Today was a whole bucket of crazy.

I went and talked to Daehyun like I said I would and I told him that I was not going to go to the dance with him but I would at least save him a dance.

He seemed totally okay with it surprisingly which made me relieved (he was a little too okay with it to be honest, it was weird). 

So then I was on the way back to the practice room when I ran into Jongup again. Like now that I know my feelings I swear he is literally EVERYWHERE.

He came over to talk to me and I just kind of froze. And stuttered like crazy.

'Hey, are you okay? You don't look so hot...'

'OoO-Oh I'm fine. FINE. Oh man look at the time...I have to get back to p-practicing. S-See you.'

........

.....

...

And then I just ran away. You probably would've laughed if you had seen me. (I am pretty sure some people who saw it did)

But, besides the point, I will hopefully dance with him tomorrow. I will die trying if I have to (Oh god, I sound like a crazy fan).

On the bright side I found the perfect dress for it. I hate dresses but since it is a fancy event for the company, I forced myself into one of those stores and picked out a dress. It literally only took me like 15 minutes.

I picked my size, found two pretty dresses, found one fit better, and then boom bought it. I am a very simply woman diary. If the dress fits, then it is a done deal.

It is a cute, simple, black dress, that goes down to my feet, with tiny spaghetti straps to put over my shoulders. The only bad part is that it doesn't really have a back to it so I feel extremely exposed but I thought it didn't really matter. 

Hopefully, I don't undress or in a worse case, over dress. The last thing I need is to stick out at the party. 

But yeah, so tomorrow is the big night. 

Let's hope I don't step on anyone's feet, no fights break out, and the dances go okay... *crosses my fingers*

ARYA HWAITING!

XOXO

Arya

 

~~~

(A/N): Hey everyone! So, for the next chapter I have decided that it will be a longer one and another Outside the Diary. I thought it would be more fun this way and a better way to describe the big surprise at the party... ;)

I hope you all enjoy it when it comes out! XD