~Entry Twenty-Nine~

Hi Diary, It's Me

Diary,

Help me.

No seriously, HELP. ME.

I have a situation. Two things have happened.

One, is as you know, Daehyun asked me to the dance. I stayed up all night thinking about it and just wondering why…WHY.

And so I finally decided that I was going to say no but at least dance with him once. Seems fair right? I mean… not what he wanted to hear but at least it is something…

Anywho, the second problem is this.

Uhh… I don’t know how to say it.

Let me just start off by saying that I saw Jongup today. It was the first time since he slept over at my house that night and I was so nervous when I saw him.

My palms got all sweaty and my heart was racing like crazy. I at first thought I wasn’t feeling well but then it all made sense to me.

So he came up to me and asked me about the dance. Mainly, asking if I was going.

I of course said yes. Did I bring up how his other member asked me? No, I didn’t.

That group already has enough drama of it’s own with Banghim over there that the last thing I want to do is to add more tension to it.

Anyways, he seemed happy to see that I was going and said that he will see me there.

You know… I was happy when he said that but at the same time, I felt sad. I had no idea why but as I thought about it more throughout the day, I think I realized it.

Why, I wasn’t overly upset that Yongguk was gay and taken, why my heart was racing like crazy…

I think I like him Diary.

I think I like Jongup.

Oh dear heavens save my soul. This is literally the last thing I need in my life right now but I guess love always comes when you don’t expect it right?

Stupid. IT’S SO STUPID.

Ughh…Am I going to tell him? No…at least not now.

Maybe eventually but definitely not now.

And I also need to tell Daehyun tomorrow about the dance.

What a mess my life has become.

The only stable thing in my life now is you and I really thank you for that.

I have no idea what I would do without you so don’t you dare get stolen again!

But I will let you know what happens tomorrow with Daehyun…

*cries for help*  

Save me, please.

XOXO

Arya