~Entry Twenty-Three~

Hi Diary, It's Me

Hi Diary,

Um...Uhh... you are either going to love or hate what happened today and I can't decide which one it is going to be.

Is it about one of the guys? Yes, why yes it is.

Let me break it down for you.

Your owner finally found out who it was Yongguk liked.

How did I find out? Well...let's go step by step shall we?

I firstly walked into the company building just minding my business, trying to get to my practice room for rehearsals today when something caught my eye.

I saw two people running down at the end of the hall, turning a corner. You know, I wouldn't have thought anything of it but I saw someone I recognized so I was curious, you know? 

I followed them and uhh... I almost literally fell over at what I saw.

Okay are you ready? It is HUGE okay? 

It was Yongguk and uhh...Himchan...umm... well... face for lack of a better word. 

So yeah. The guy I had a huge crush on. 

He's gay. 

Damn, didn't see that coming. Like at all. 

They were so panicked when I saw them and they both talked at the same time to try to keep me from passing out.

'Arya, don't tell ANYONE.' 'Our members don't even know.' 'I wish you didn't have to find out this way.' 'I am sorry, Arya. I really am.' 'But we really like each other.'

O.O...ME. Just..even now I am like.... O.O

I mean I hear of ships between two members and I know they are one but to believe that it is actually true? Man would fans FLIP over this. Like Banghim would be trending as number one right now for the hilariously ironic name and the huge news.

Am I upset? Hell yeah I am. I just don't think I have fully processed it yet.

But it all makes sense now. You know, I kind of thought that he might have had a thing for me since IU was bullying me and I was trying to put two and two together but I was WAYYY off. 

So I told them I wouldn't say a word and they both hugged and squeezed the life out of me. I literally couldn't get out of their hug for like 3 minutes. 

When they let go, they thanked me again and went their way to practice. They are cute together, I must say. But, before I am the captain of the shipping boat to the island of Banghim, I need to recover first. I need to feel...sad. 

But I don't. 

You know, I only felt one thing after I saw that happen and it is weird, considering I had the biggest crush ever on him.

The feeling is relief.

Why is that, I wonder.

XOXO

Arya.