Outside the Diary

Hi Diary, It's Me

She was tired of playing this game. She was tired of playing nice with Arya after two days and had decided that it was this moment to do what she has thought about constantly.

She saw her bag in the corner of the room and since Arya had gone to the bathroom, it was now more than ever. 

Over the last couple of weeks she had seen her write in some type of a journal as if it was like a Diary. She laughed at the thought, wondering what the hell a grown woman was doing having a diary.

She ran over and started to search through the pockets. The first only had a change of clothes in it but the second pocket, the largest one, held the secret she wanted to find.

She grinned rather evilly, and pulled out the little black leather bound notebook. She started to flip through the pages and when she saw dates and pages labeled 'Entries' she knew that she had it.

She quickly looked around and zipped back up her backpack to make it look like she was never there. She then ran over to her bag and quickly placed it in hers before returning to practice.

She was completely satisfied as now she had the one thing that contains all of her little secrets, and that would be used to destroy her. To get her fired.

As soon as she ran back to the center, Arya came back through the door and went over to her backpack to grab some water. She watched her do so, to see if she noticed anything suspicious but to her luck she quickly left it alone after zipping back up her bottle.

Arya then ran back over to practice right for her.

"Did I miss anything IU?" She asked, and IU just put on her fake smile and replied.

"Nope, we were just getting started again. You feel better now?" 

"Yep, just needed a little break," Arya smiled her stupid little grin and started to stretch her arms and legs. It took everything IU had not to show a face of disgust at her.

"Good. Thankfully we are almost done for the day," IU stated, trying her best to make conversation.

"Thank heavens. Any more hours and I would break." She laughed a little, as if finding herself funny and that is what IU hated the most. But she laughed along lightly too, trying not to show her utter hatred for the individual in front of her.

Instead, to distract herself, IU just thought about how Arya was going to be broken down and humiliated and she loved thinking about every minute of it.

Enjoy this time Arya, she thought. Because it won't last very long.