Memories

Lost Love (reupload)

 ~Flashback~

 

“umma.. appa.. why did you have to leave me?? It's my fault isn’t it? I shouldn’t have rushed you guys, and I’m sorry for that. I was so selfish…minahe umma and appa… I miss you so much…” I place a single black rose on each of their graves and sit under the sakura tree the next row over, I stare up into space not really caring if Im crying of not, ten minutes pass and I hear laughing coming from in front of me. “Crying at a cemetery? What for It’s not like you actually lost anyone! Or are you just crying for the poor pathetic souls just like you?” I glare at Taemin the best I can without breaking down completely.

“What the hell is wrong with you Lee Taemin? You think you can just talk to me like i'm nothing? I’m your best friend!! No.. I was your best friend. Until you screwed up… looks like the fame has gotten to your brain.” I stand up and walk past him letting my tears fall. “YAH!! DON’T WALK AWAY FROM ME YOO JIEUN!!” He yells at me from a few yards away. “GET THE HELL BACK HERE!!! I TOLD YOU-“ His voice is cut short by the sounds of traffic, I start to run.. fast .. I know he will probably be curious as to why I was there but its better he finds out for himself.

 

~End Flashback~

 

‘ugh I can’t believe him!! He thinks he can just apologize to me and get our friendship back.. ‘ I continue walking around the school till I find what I’m looking for.. “ah.. the dance room. Finally somewhere I can be alone!! I walk to the center of the room and begin to dance.

 

Pillyo eobseo i will kick you ah ah ah

I wanna say goodbye to you

Why neoneun naega animyeon maeryeok eomneun namja

Huh chakgakhajima jebal

You don’t wanna taking about

Neoneun dareun namjadeulgwa dareul georan

Ne mal mideosseonneunde

Jeoriga get out get out get out get out

Nae nun apeseo sarajyeo

Bappeudaneun neoui maldo

Eotteon geojitmaldo da mideonneunde

Jeoriga get out get out get out get out

Geureon nal gatgo norasseo

Eoieobseo oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh

Jeongsini naganni oh oh oh oh oh

Ijeneun jeongmal kkeuchiya

Sesangeseo naboda yeppeun

Sesangeseo naboda chakhan

Geureon yeojan dasin ne insaenge eobseo

Jeongsincharyeo baboya

Sesangeseo naboda yeppeun

Sesangeseo naboda chakhan

Yeojaneun manchiman jeoldae ne geon anya

Babo baboya wae geugeol moreuni

Cheomen sojunghaetdeon naega saranghaetdeon

Naega jigyeowojyeonni

Jeoriga get out get out get out get out

Han nun palji malgo kkeojyeo

Eoieobseo oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh

Jeongsini naganni oh oh oh oh oh

Ijeneun jeongmal kkeuchiya

Sesangeseo naboda yeppeun

Sesangeseo naboda chakhan

Geureon yeojan dasin ne insaenge eobseo

Jeongsincharyeo baboya

Sesangeseo naboda yeppeun

Sesangeseo naboda chakhan

Yeojaneun manchiman jeoldae ne geon anya

Babo baboya wae geugeol moreuni

Oh nal ttaradanyeotdeon geon neoya

Neoreul badajun ge naya jjijil haetdeon

Neoreul naega badajwoseo neo yong doen geoya

Namaneul barabodeon ne siseoni

Ijeneun yorijori dareun dero bingbing

Maeryeok eomneun neoreul badajul saram

Jeoldae eobseo never

Ijen jeongmal neoramyeon sirheo

Mureup kkurko bireodo sirheo  oh

Sesangeseo neoboda jallan

Sesangeseo neoboda meotjin

Geureon namja manha jigeumdo

Nae gyeote jureul seogo inneunde

Neoreul saranghajin anhasseo

Ne aewone mannasseul ppuniya

Naege singyeong kkeojwo nega deo bulssanghae

Babo baboya wae geugeol moreuni

Ha i yah la ha i

Ya oh oh oh oh oh oh

Jigeumirado jeongsin jom charillae

 
 

After dancing my heart out I decide to go home. As I walk out of the dance room I run into something hard. “owwie.” I rub the spot on my forehead and look up only to meet the brown eyes of Choi Minho. I gasp “omo!! I’m sorry I didn’t mean to run into you .. I just didn’t know you were.. wait.. why are you outside the dance room?” I tilt my head to the side in confusion.. he chuckles.. “What? I’m not allowed to be out here without reason? Tch…silly girl.”

He bends down to my level and whispers in my ear “You know Taemin is a pabo.. Being cold to such a sweet girl as you… if I were him.. I’d do anything just to get you to forgive me” my eyes get wider with each word.. uwaaa!! Does he even realize what this does to me.. aish my heart is beating fast.. why must I love you so….  He leans away from you and walks down the hallway. “Ji get a hold of yourself.. he will never fall for you…. Aishhh.. “ I start to walk home  and im halfway there when it starts to rain… I smile and look up… just like that day… my smile fades as I hear a car pull up beside me.. “Ji!! Wait! “ Taemin shouts from inside his car. I turn to him and glare at him coldly.

“Look just get in… I’ll drive you home arraso?” he stops the car and opens the passenger door and reluctantly I climb in.. completely soaked from the rain. “Ji-“ he starts to say “Don’t Taemin.. just take me home arraso?” I stare out the window as he drives towards my house, he turns on the radio and sorry by still pm comes on. I immediately turn it off, we both sit in complete silence until he stops in front of my house. “Bye Taemin.” I get out of his car and walk to my door without looking back I unlock the door and run up the stairs to my room locking myself inside. I set my ipod in the dock and press play. I listen to it until I fall asleep.. crying the whole time.