Brother?

Lost Love (reupload)

Unknown POV~

As i step off of the bus in front of the pledis dorm building.I look around and sigh "Well I guess this is it." I walk up to the door and push it open, I walk straight up to the reception desk. "Hello I'm here to see aaron kwak, I'm his cousin." I say confidently. She nods and buzzes me in. "He live in room 7 go ahead in make sure you knock first honey." I bow and walk to the elevator and I push the up button. I hope they are okay with me showing up this early  and the elevator hits the floor I need i step out and walk up to the 7th door and knock .

I hear footsteps coming closer to me "Uhm.. Who are you" i hear a voice behind me. I turn to face the voice and i'm surprised to see Aaron hyung in front of me "oh ahh Aaron hyung!" I rub the back of my neck nervously, and he looks at me with narrowed eyes "Do I know you?" he asks cautiously. "I'm your cousin.. JiEun noonas Brother. TaeYong." I answer still nervous. and his eyes widen "They said you died at birth!" He rushes to unlock the door.


 

"Eh.... i didn't die.. my parents didn't want me... so i went to live with my grandparents till now." I follow him inside, "so what you're saying is... your operation was successful?" He look at me with uncertainty in his eyes. I nod and sigh "I had to recover for a few years but then i had to train to regain my strength." his eyes widen "you mean they trained you too?" I look at him with sad eyes, i sigh again "I trained for years so I could become strong enough to protect JiEun noona." He shakes his head. "I still don't believe that your you... and alive."

I hear footsteps running down the stairs and onto the living room "Aron hyung? who are you talking too?" I hear a soft voice from behind us. Aaron hyung turns around and looks at the person " Ren go back upstairs Ill talk to you in a little bit. go make sure JiEun is still asleep okay?" As he turns back to me he whispers in my ear "I'll let you stay only because you say you want to protect my little Ji Eunnie. If you screw it up once you're out! Got it" he stares straight into my eyes and i gulp.


 

Just as i stand up to go get some water i hear light footsteps coming into the living room "Oppa!!! Ren said we have company who is it?!" My eyes widen as I look at the person standing at the doorway leading to the stairs. "Noona...." I look at her face 'She looks different than in the pictures so much prettier'  She looks directly at me and frowns "Who are you?" She walks up to me and looks me over and when she lifts my shirt she gasps. "You... Have the family mark... but you can't be.. NO! he's dead you're not him!" She backs away slowly and looks at Aaron hyung "Oppa why did you bring him here?!" She hides behind him

"JiEun calm down... it's him... he's just better now, He was with Auntie Mei." Her eyes widen and she turns to me " Are you really my brother?? Are you really Taeyong-ah?"She looks up at me with hopeful eyes and I nod. "Dae noona. I'm sorry i haven't been there for you, but im here now" I pull her into a hug and she starts to cry "TaeYong-ah I thought i lost you! don't leave again please!"

 

Kyoya's POV~
 

"It seems as though Taeyong has finished his training.. we should make our move soon. " Yoseob hyung says as he sits down at our table. " You mean now?" Jaebin hyung looks at him with wide eyes and Saiyori hyung continues what everyone but me is thinking. "We don't know enough about her friends what if they come after her?" Yoseob hyung look at each of us.

"If they come after her we will do what we have to do. Even if it means killing them.But if we hide her well enough they might give up.. but knowing that idiot Taemin he won't stop until he saves her." He leans back in his chair and puts his hands on the back of his head. "So i suggest you all keep up with your training.." He then glances at me "Even you little kyo.All of us need to be prepared for anything... even death."