Troublemaker

Lost Love (reupload)

JiEuns pov~
 

Later that night me and my brother are sitting on the couch watching t.v and he looks at me and sighs "Hey noona.. do you want to go get some bubble tea?" I turn to him and nod, getting up I stretch my arms above my head and walk up to my room and over to my closet,"Ji baby what are you looking for?" I turn to Ren and sigh, " Im looking for my coat, Taeyong and I are going out for bubble tea." I day as I turn back and continue looking, when I finally find it I slip it on and walk over to Ren and peck him on the cheek. " I'll be careful, so stop worrying, we won't be gone long." He looks at me and smiles as I turn and walk back downstairs to where my brother is waiting for me at the front door.

" Are you ready noona?" He asks looking down at me, I nod and we head out the door. As we are walking past the park i hear a voice. "Yahh!! Let me go! Get your hands off me!" I stop dead in my tracks and pull Taeyong into a nearby alley.

 

"Noona whats wrong?" I cover his mouth with my hand. "Tae stay here and don't go anywhere okay? I'll be right back," I whisper in his ear and he nods. I make my way into the park following the voices, I get closer to the edge of the park when I spot two figures by a tree. "come with me pretty girl, I won't hurt you." A male voice says, "Let go of me!!!" The girl's voice rings thru my ears.'Jikki unnie? Oh no I've gotta do something'

I take a deep breath and run straight towards them, as i get closer I see the man raise his hand and I jumps and aim a flying kick at his head hitting him right in the jaw, he staggers back holding his face "ow you little that hurt!" he glares at me and i spin another kick hitting him on the back of his head this time he falls to the ground knocked out could. "next time choose another girl and keep your hands off my unnie!" I kick him in the stomach for good measure.

 

I grab Jikki's hand and start to run back to the alley where i left him, Only to find that he's gone "Aish!! Why did that kid go? doesn't he ever listen?" I say to myself turning around to face my unnie i stop dead in my tracks. "Jikki unnie... You're hurt!" She turns to me with a pale face and collapses to the ground "UNNIE!!" I rush over to her and shake her lightly. "Unnie wake up! come on" I look around and see my brother walk into the alley and he drops whatever was in his hands and runs over to us.

"Noona what happened?!" Tae we need to get her home now!" He nods and picks her up bridal style and follows me out onto the streets. "Noona.. who is she?" I look up at him with teary eyes and sigh "Her name is Lee Jikki She's my unnie,, we are in a group together we just became tranies at Pledis." He looks at the girl in his arms and shakes his head

"What happened to her?" He asks as we turn the corner closest to the dorm "I walk a little faster "I'll explain when we get there."
 

Opening the door I call out for everyone to meet me in the living room, As taeyong set Jikki unnie down on the couch Jr comes down the stairs without a shirt on. "What's wrong midget?" he asks he walk around the couch and he freezes when he sees Jikki lying unconscious on the couch. "J-Jikki?" he kneels down next to her and shakes her softly He turns to me and asks "What happened to her?" I shake my head what for the others I already texted my unnies to come they will be here soon. I hear footsteps coming down the stairs and we both look up to see Aron and Minhyun standing behind the couch looking down at Jikki.

"Yaahh!! Baekho, Ren get down here now!!" My cousin yells up the stairs. Both of them come running down and stop in their tracks when they see the sadness in my eyes. "Ji baby what's-" Renn starts to walk over to me but stops and stares at Jikki's body on the couch "-What happened"He sits next to me and wraps an arm around my shoulders, Just as I'm about speak the girls rush into the room and they all run into each other as Yuuki stops dead in her tracks "Jikki!!" She brings her hand up to "JiEun what happened?"

 

She asks and I take a breath before I speak. "He was beaten up by a gang leader......I'f I hadn't been there to stop him... she would be dead right now.. "I look down at my hands and a tear falls onto my lap. I hear Aaron's voice ring through my ears "What do you mean if you hadn't been there?" I look up at all of them and sniffle "I stopped him from hurting her.. I don't know how I was able to bring up the courage to do it.. but I knocked him out.. I just wanted him to stop." I look around at my unnies and oppas and start to cry.. "What would have happened if I didn't go see what the voices were about.. she could have died!"

I feel Jr hug me and soon everyone has brought me into one big hug. "What if he remembers your face!? He could come for you!" Amber unnie says as she paces around the living room ..I look up at her remembering what he said... "Unnie.. he told me i should be careful.. I.. I think Im his next target... "