Caught?

Lost Love (reupload)

    ~*JiEuns POV*~

 

~RINNGG RINNG~
 

We all get up off the floor and I go over and answer the phone “Ahh Yoboseyo?” I speak into the phone “It’s Taemin... Wait... JiEun... Is that you?” I gasp “Ann Neh... It is... I moved in with my cousin... But anyway what do you need?” I ask looking at my nails  ‘Ugh.. I need to paint them... eh ill ask Ren to do them later…

“JiEun~ah? You there?” Taemin's voices rings through my ears “Oh uhmm what did you say?” I laugh nervously “ I said Aron hyung was supposed to meet us at the studio yesterday but hey didn’t show.. Do you know why?” he asks me worriedly. “Oh Mianhe I didn’t know they made plans... ahh they were helping me move in.. Arons my cousin remember?” He sighs on the other end of the line.. “Oh yeah I forgot about that.. Anyway just ask if we can come over…”  I put the phone on the counter and I go get Aron.

“It’s that bastard Taemin.. Go talk to him.. I don’t want to..” I pout sitting down on Rens lap once again. “Alright... And what did he do to you anyway?” He gets up and goes to the phone. I lean back and rest my head on Rens shoulder nuzzling his neck; he wraps his arms around me and rests his chin on my head.

 

“Everyone go get dressed! Were having company over today!” Aaron yells as he runs upstairs, I groan “Oppa can you carry me?” I coo into Ren's ear and he nods, “Thank you!!” I smile and he carries me up to my room and sets me on the bed. He sits next to me and lays his head on my lap, I look down at him. “Ren are you alright?” he shakes his head “You tease me too much” He pouts and I blush “Well it’s not my fault I like teasing you” I wink at him, He sits up and crawls on top of me,

“It’s not very fair… I hope you know that” he smirks and I run my fingers through his hair “I know” I giggle and he kisses me softly “It’s hard to control myself around the others but don’t blame me for what happens when we are alone.” I wrap my arms around his neck pulling him closer to me. His hand travels up my thigh to my hip. I giggle as I start to her footsteps rushing around, “Hang on a second babe.” He gets up and lays back on the bed, I walk over to my door and lock it and then to my desk and I turn on my ipod. I walk back over to him and sit on his lap. He rests his hands on my hips,

“My my… what are you gonna do if aron finds out?”  I kiss him “He's my cousin.. not my mom… besides he's not the one i'm worried about.” He chuckles and rubs my left hip with his thumb “Then who are you worried about finding out.. wait I think I know. Jr right?” I nibble on his bottom lip “That arrogant bastard needs to be slapped around” Unknowing to the both of them That very same arrogant bastard is standing outside your room.

 

~*Jrs POV*~

 

I walk away from the midgets door and up to another one… *knock Knock* He Aron hyung!! Can I come in?” He opens the door and I walk in “Are the Lovebirds dressed yet?” he asks me and I snort “Nope.” He looks at me confused “Then what are they up too now?” I chuckle at how naïve he is. “They are each other.” I tell him bluntly and he runs out of the room.

 

~*JiEuns POV*~
 

Just as I take his shirt off someone pounds on my door. “YOO JI EUN OPEN THIS DAMN DOOR NOW!!!” aaron yells from out in the hallway, I get up and go to the door unlocking it. “what do you want aron?” I ask as I open the door. He freezes when he see Ren laying on my bed without a shirt and disheveled hair. "Oh my god Jr was right.." I hear a chuckle behind him "I told you so hyung!" Jr.. I knew it.. it's always him... I roll my eyes and lookup at aaron.. hes about to cry.

"YAH Aron come on It was gonna happen one day anyway.. geez..." he sniffles and walks away. and i close the door. "come on let's get dressed before he cries again..." Ren gets up and puts his shirt back on and walks over to me. "I wanna do this right.. will you be my girlfriend*he blushes and hands me a ring.

 

(pic)
 

I smile and nod, he leans down and kisses me, "Saranghae Ji Ji.."

"Saranghaeyo Ren!". As soon as he walks out of my room Aaron yells "WHO EVER DID NOT CHANGE ITS YOUR OWN DAMN FAULT GET DOWN HERE NOW!" i groan and walk downstairs. "UGJ let the suffering of hell begin.." then i think back to what Minho said... and i shiver, an arm goes around my shoulder and Ren picks me up carrying me over to the couch. I smirk as Minho and Taemin frown at his actions.