Everyone Finds out

Lost Love (reupload)

       Today is monday. A school day, and the first day without Ren by my side. I had retreated up to my room after what happened downstairs, and gone back to sleep. “JiEun it's time to get going.” Aaron says as he walks into my room. I turn over and cover my head. “Aniyo oppa! I don't want to get up!” I whine and he rips the covers off me. “Yah!! It's cold in here!” I shriek and he chuckles. “Go get ready Jr will be ready soon! You're going with him today.”

I groan and head into the bathroom, After putting my makeup on I walk out to my closet and put on a black tanks top, a pair of white skinny jeans, Along with my black boots. Just as I pull my boots on Jr walks into my room “You ready squirt?” He asks and I roll my eyes

“Yeah I guess. Let's go.” I tell him. I grab my backpack and walk downstairs. “Bye guys!” I say to the rest as I head out of the door with Jr trailing behind. “JiEun it'll be fine Ren is already at school. He left right after you went back up to your room this morning.” I look up at Jr and shake my head “It's not that.. I just thought we'd last longer than what we did..” He pats me on the head and opens the door to the company van. I am about to head inside I hear yuuki's voice inside the van “Is Jikki alright?” I poke my head inside and I nod.

“Neh unnie is alright she is just a little shaken up from the attack.” I climb into the van and sit in one of the 3rd row seats along with jr and to my surprise taemin is there. I look over at him in confusion. “Why are you here? Why aren't you with your group?”I ask and he looks at me in shock. “Well.. They all have schedule today so it's just me going today. Minho hyung will be late. And jinki hyung is at photo shoots all day.” I nod and then put my headphones in my ears.

 

Taemins pov~
 

I stare at Jieun while she is looking out of the window. And then I turn to the others. “Hey do any of you know what's wrong with JiEun?” I ask them and they all look at each other but I notice that Jr is just staring at his phone. “Yahh! Jr I know you know so spill it what happened?” I say as I poke the back of his head. He turn around and sighs. “Ren broke up with her this morning. She barely even wanted to come to school today.” I look at him with wide eyes.

“What?! Why did he do that?” I say a little bit louder then I had wished. I glance over at JiEun and shes glaring at me. 'Sorry' I mouth at her and she huffs  I turn back to Jr and the girls and Jr look at JiEun. “Its because of you Taemin. Remember when you and Ji were friends? Like actual friends. Remember how she called you oppa? Its cause she had feelings for you. I over heard her talking to Jikki after she woke up and he said that she still had those feelings. Ren must have overheard them too, so he broke up with her without questioning anything!” Jr explains.

“I have a feeling today isn't going to be a good one for JiEun. Ren is already at school and She is all depressed and-” the car stops at a stop sign about 3 blocks from school and JiEun opens the door and gets out. I get out after her. “YAH! JiEun where are you going?” I yell after her and she ignores me. I run after her and grab her arm. “JiEun. Why did you get out of the car?” I ask her as I spin her around to face me. “Let go Taemin. Now!” she yells at me and I drop her arm. I stand there shocked but before she gets too far away I shout out to her.”Is it true you still have feelings for me?” I watch as she stops dead in her tracks and turns to face me.

“Yes. But you are too much of a jerk to date that the thought of being with you sickens me. Now leave me alone.” she tells me while looking straight into my eyes. I stand there and watch her leave. I look around and I notice that a crowd gathered around with their phones, I run my hand through my hair and I climb back into the van. I sit in silence. And when we pull up to the school I ask JR to stay back “Have I really been a jerk to JiEun?” He pats me on the shoulder and nods. “Yeah and I don't know why but I have a feeling she really wants to be friends with you again but shes just scared.” He tells me and I shake my head “What has she got t be scared of?!” I ask him and he sighs

“Shes afraid you're gonna leave her again.” I look at him in shock and I shake my head “No! I made that mistake once and now I wish I hadn't! I would never leave her again!” I start to walk up to the doors of the school and I walk through them and into the crowd and just as I pass my locker I hear my name being called “Yahh! Lee Taemin!” I turn around and Jr pushes me back until my back hits the lockers, “If you really love her that much then fight for her! Dont be such a pansy about it. If you really want her back then you gotta stick to that.” I narrow my eyes at him and I push him away from me. “Do you think I'm just going to give up on her? If so then your wrong!” I walk away from him before he can say anything else. I turn around again and walk back to Jr

“Oh and Im not doing this just because Ren dumped JiEun. Im doing it because I love her. I always have.” I huff and walk to class, ignoring all the whispers saying 'Ren and Jieun broke up?' 'Taemin is in love with Jieun.' and others like 'Maybe thats why Ren oppa broke up with her!' I slam the door open to the classroom and I sink down in my chair at the back of the room. I open my notebook and I start to scribble in it. Writing random words and drawing random shapes. I finnaly take the chance to look at what I drew when ren sits down across the room from Ji. I glare at the paper in front of me. I turn the page and I start to write. When im finished I read it, 'You broke her heart and now its my turn to fix it. For good!' I fold it up and I throw it at the back of Ren's head. He look around and picks it up just as the teacher walks in the door. I watch as he opens the note. He turns to look at me and I smirk. 'your loss!' I mouth to him and he flips me off.

“Mr. Choi is there anything you'd like to share with the class?” The teacher asks as he stands in front of Ren's desk. Ren look up at him in shock “No sir. But may I be excused. I need to call my manager.” He tells the teacher and I smirk again. I let my eyes drift over to the empty seat next to Jieun and I watch as the teacher escorts Ren out of class to the guidance office. I take this as my chance. I get up out of my seat and I sit myself down in the chair next to her. “Ji.. I'm sorry about ren I hope I can do something to help.” I say as I put my hand on her shoulder. She raises her head and looks at me, She has tears in her eyes.

“I heard you and Jr in the hallway... Is it true? Do you like me?” She asks. I look at her and I bring my hand up to her face and I wipe the tears out of her eyes. “It's true I do love you, I have loved you since we were kids. I didn't mean to hurt you the way I did. I'm really truly sorry!” I tell her wholeheartedly. I wrap my arms around her shoulders. “I can't be with you tho.. I'm afraid.. And I need time.” She says quietly as she tries to stop crying. “I know Ji.. I know.” I say to her. The rest of the day goes by in a blur. I cant remember what I did after that class but all I know is that Ji now knows how I feel and I couldn't be happier. Well I could but that will have to wait. If she says she needs time then I can wait forever.

 

JiEuns PoV~
 

 When I got home from a long day at school I was still in a daze. I walk past everyone and up to my room. I fall face first into my bed. But as soon as I hit the pillow theres a knock at my door. “Ji. Its aaron. Im coming in” I hear my cousin say as he opens the door. I sit up and look at him as he sits down on the edge of my bed. “You alright kiddo?” He asks and I nod “Yeah I'm fine.. I think.” I tell him and he shakes his head. “Are you going to want to come down and eat?” He asks as he plays with my hair.

“No oppa.. I'm not very hungry I had a big lunch at school.” I lie, He nods and ruffles my hair. “Okay JiEun. Get some rest. You have to go to training in the morning. You are going to start preparing to be an idol now.” He tells me and I nod. He leaves and I go into the bathroom and change into shorts and a tank top. As I snuggle into my covers I think about the day at the mall. When Taemin and I went to the arcade as friends. I hope I can do that again sometime. This time as his girlfriend, not just his friend. As I close my eyes his face pops into my mind, my thoughts helping me to sleep.