I'm Sorry

Lost Love (reupload)

    ~Taemin POV~

I watch as she takes off out of the van. ‘is she really that mad at me?’ I turn to key and he sighs “Tae-baby.. fix it!” I look at him with wide eyes “umma.. how? I'm never going to get her to forgive me! I wish I never said what I did that day… I’ve regretted it ever since.” I look to jjong, and he just nods “just do what come naturally kiddo, It’ll be alright” I sighed and hesitantly step out of the van. ‘dammit… the only way I can catch her now is if I run..’  

I feel someone push me forward, I look back and i'm surprised to see Ren sitting there glaring. “Well what are you waiting for pabo! You hurt MY girlfriend so YOU have to fix it!” I nod and run after her. “JiEun!! Wait!” I grab her wrist and as she turn to me I feel like my entire world has crashed down around me. “Let go. Please. Just let go” the pain in her voice is obvious but I don’t care.

‘Seeing her like this for the first time in months.. it kills me. even now.. I can't stand seeing her like this’ “Didn’t you hear me I said LET GO!” She yanks her wrist out of my grip and wipes some tears away. “JiEun.. listen.. –“ NO! you listen! You ruined our friendship.. I thought you would be there for me.. but I guess I was wrong!” I stare at her with wide eyes.’is this really how she feels? Did I risk too much just to save my reputation?’

 

~flashback~
 

Here i am sitting in the office of none other than the president of sm entertainment, why? Because I just got signed to a 6 year contract with my friends. “so you know as an idol you have strict rules and regulations.” Mr.Park looks at me and I nod. “You need to change your attitude when you around others not your group just girls . You’re an  idol now you cant just go hanging around with girls from your school for fun.” I look at him with a disapproving glare. and he leans back in his shiny black leather chair.

"Or you could just forget being an idol altogether and get the hell out of my office." He pauses for a moment before continuing as if giving me time to think about my decision. "If you agree.. I'll agree to all your conditions that you stated previously... You know, the total makeover. You'll be a new man just like you wanted." I look down at my hands not knowing a smirk had appeared on my face I look back up and look him in the eyes"I agree"

 

~end flashback~
 

'Now I remember, I wanted to change the way I was so you'd notice me.. I was so stupid!I actually thought it was gonna work till you started crying that day..' I look into your eyes before hugging you"I'm sorry!.. Im so sorry Ji." before i could bet another work out of my mouth Im pulled away from her."I thought I told you to fix it... not make it worse!" I turn around and face Ren. "I tried.. I really did...Mian." I start to walk back to where the van is, when i notice a black van sitting a little ways away from ours' hm.. that's kinda creepy..'  

just as I pass the van someone gets pushed out. 'it's just a kid... but he's looking a bit nervous.. what's he up to?'  I watch as he walks toward the entrance to the mall and ast JiEun, 'this kid... really?'   He stops and looks at JiEun. i shake it off and climb into the company van. "Guys i think we have a problem.. I think they are up to no good again..