SHOPPING!

Lost Love (reupload)

~JiEuns pov~
 

"Noona stop it hurts!" Kyoya giggles and I let go of his face. 'So adorable!!!' He rubs his cheeks where I pinched him "Aiishh.. noona my face hurts now... " He pouts. "Mianhae Kyoya! Now do noona a favor and help me up kay?" I give him my best eye smile and he holds out his hand "Sure noona!" After finally getting up off the ground I look up at Ren and he's frowning.. "Yah!! oppa whats wrong?" he looks up at me from his phone and smiles at me "Nothing Jagiya the guys just texted saying that Aaron hyung forgot something at home so they went back to get it."I smile up at him then turn to Kyoya.

looking up at him I can't believe this kid is only 15. "wow... you're um taller than i thought you'd be.." He rubs the back of his neck " ehh.. neh~ i get that alot hehe"  I giggle and start walking to the front entrance of the mall. "You guys coming or are you just going to stand there glaring at each other?" I call over my shoulder and they both run to catch up with me.

 

  ~Ren's POV~
 

'Aisshh what up with this kid??" I watch as he latches onto JiEun, draping his arm around her shoulders. "Noona let's go in there!!!" he points to a clothing store. "Arraso KyoKyo!! Let's go!" She looks up and smiles at him, I can feel anger building up inside me ' This kid is starting to get on my nerves' I run my hand through my blonde hair. " Yah!!! Jagiya wait for me!!! " I run into the store after them.  JiEun is looking at some black skinnies when i finally find her. I walk up behind her and i wrap my arms around her waist, "those are nice" i say looking over her shoulder. she turns to look at me

" You really think so?? I didn't think you liked them. It's not what i normally wear." she turns around and kisses me on the cheek " Rennie ill be back i'm gonna go try these on"  She runs of in the direction of the changing rooms and i turn around and look at the kid sitting on the floor.

 

(pic)
 

"So Kyoya right??" I sit down next to him and he turns to me. "n neh hyung" 'why is this kid so nervous??' I flick him on the forehead and he looks at me with wide eyes " Yahh!! Hyung!! what was that for??" he whines as he rubs the red spot on the center of his forehead. "Stop being so nervous.. unless you have a reason to be... and stop being so touchy with my girlfriend." He looks at his shoes "arraso hyung... I get it...." he pauses for a second and the smirks at me

"You're afraid I'll take her away from you right??  hehe Hyung your jealous!! hahaha"!! I shoot daggers straight at him and he stops laughing long enought for me to smack him on the back of the head. "Ren!!! come here please~ bring Kyoya with you too!!" I hear JiEuns voice from somewhere near the back of the store. so i stand up and make my way back to her with the kid running to cach up. "WoW!! JiJi!! those look great on you!! "What do you think?? Should i get them?" She smiles and twirls in a circle. In the corner of my eye I notice the huge grin on the kids face ' Aish does this kid ever stop?? hes like a permanent happy virus!!'

 

~JiEuns POV~
 

'Whats up with Ren today?' I look between Ren and Kyoya and then it hits me.. 'Hes jealous.... really?!' I sigh and go change into my regular clothes and head to the checkout counter but not before grabbing a few button up shirts and tank tops. "Hi!! I hope you found everything you were looking for today!!" The cashier says a bit too enthusiastically.

"Meh... too fake' I give her a fake smile and nod "I did!! i've never shopped here before but my friend kinda dragged me in here" She looks over my shoulder and her jaw drops "OMO!.. is that..-" I sigh 'AISH!! here we go...' "Ren from NUEST?? Yes it is... and no.. you can't have him." I smirk at her looking her directly in the eyes. "JiJi you almost finished here? The guys are waiting for us in the food court." I feel Ren wrap his arms around my waist and I watch as the girl in front of me nearly pees herself. "You... Him... Eh?????"

Her eyes get even wider when Ren decides to kiss me on the cheek. After she finishes putting my new clothes in the bag Ren, Kyoya and I walk out of the store, "Kekekeke did you see her face!!! It was hilarious she was like 'ANDWAE!!!! bish imma kill you in your sleep!!' " Ren looks at me and chuckles. "She probably sulking in a corner now" I look at Kyoya and nod. "But seriously JiEun.. that was priceless!" Ren adds as we continue on or way to meet up with the rest of NU'EST and SHINee.