Calm Before The Storm

Lost Love (reupload)
 

~Jinyoungs Pov

 

      On my way back to the dorm I stop by a pay phone just I lean against it, It rings. So I pick it up. “Hello?” I speak into the receiver, “It's time to start. She knows that she's next. Hyung Why did you try to take jikki noona?! She's not the one you wanted right? You want to make your family happy then you need JiEun noona!” the kid says on the other line. “what do you mean she knows?” I shout at him, and a few people that are on the street stop and turn to look at me. So I lower my voice “How the hell did she find out?!” I ask him and he sighs

“i  don't know hyung! She just figured it out on the spot! I'm heading back to the dorm I'll tell you the rest when you get there.” I look around and the people have gone back to what they were doing before. “Alright Kyoya I'll talk to you at the dorm. Hurry up and make sure no one is following you.” I hang up the phone and I continue on my way. When I arrive at the dorm everyone is waiting for me,  I sit down on the couch and run a hand through my messy hair. “Guys we have a problem.” I tell them and they look around at each other and then back to me.

“Jinyoung hyung whats happened?” Jaebin asks as he hands me a bag of ice. I look at Yoseob hyung and nod. “Hyung we need to start the plan, but not just yet. We need to get to her when she least expects it.” He nods and stands up “Well I guess I should start thinking of a plan then right?” He states and I nod. “Yunsoo can You call In a favor from our friends at the club? I'm thinking we do this at the christmas party.” They all turn to me with wide eyes. “Are you sure hyung?” Jaebin asks and I nod.

“There will be a large amount of people there so  we can blend in. No one will notice when we take her, they will be too engrossed in what their doing!” I smirk and then continue “If we plan this right it'll be the perfect way to get to the rest of them.!” I finish what I'm saying and they nod and stand up. “We'll start planning then!” Yoseob hyung states and he walks away.

 

~Jieuns P.O.V~
 

As I change the rag on Jikki's forehead she stirs “Jieun-ah? Where am I?” She asks in a groggy voice and I gasp! “ OMO! Jikki unnie you awake hang on let me go get Jr!” I say to myself as I run up the stairs and to Jrs' door, “Oppa!!! Jr oppa open up!!” I knock on the door and he flings it open, “Oppa!! shes awake!” I exclaim to him and he runs downstairs without putting on a shirt. I giggle and follow him as I hear a shriek, “Yahh!! dont squish her!” I run over to them and I  pull Jr off of Jikki. “Jikki unnie Jr oppa was so worried about you when I brought you here. He nearly went after the guy I beat up kekekeke.”I tell her and her eyes widen.

“Jinjja?” She asks and I nod “Too bad I got to him first tho huh Jr oppa?” I turn to Jr and he nods. “Why did he attack you Jiki-ah?” Jr asks as he kneels down next to her. “He was asking me questions about Jieun.... He wanted to know what she liked, Where she was going to school, and what she was doing over holiday break.” She takes a breath, “When I wouldn't tell him, He got mad and grabbed me. He asked me more questions like 'Where does she live?' and 'Who are her friends?' I didn't want to say anything because I remember seeing his picture in amber's' little brothers room.” She looks at me and tears up.

“He's the gang leader.. Ambers little brother is in it too... be careful JiEun! I think he's taken a liking to you.. He may come after you next.” I nod and sit next to her “I knew all along that Kyoya was in the gang but I know he's too innocent to go along with their plans. You dont have to worry about me Jikki unnie. I can take care of myself. But for the time being I'm going to take care of your injuries.” I tell her and she shakes her head. “Aniyo dongsaeng I'm fine you need to take care of you. I can take care of myself.” she looks up at Jr and smiles. “Opa can I have some water?” He nods and walks into the kitchen.

“See Jikki unnie! He's worried. Normally if I would have asked for water he would have told me to get it myself. He definitely likes you!” I tell her and she shakes her head. “Can I ask you something?” She asks me and I laugh a little “You jusr did unnie but sure!”i tell her and she giggles. “Why do you hate that Taemin guy so much? I thought you two were friends last year. What happened?” she asks me as she sits up. I look at my hands which are in my lap, I take a deep breath before I begin to speak.

“You know that my parents died last summer right?” she nods and I sigh “Well I was the reason for their death... I was so excited to go hang out with Taemin, that I rushed them and they got into a fight over it while I was on the phone with them. I listened to them fighting up until the impact shattered the phone, that's when the line went dead. When it was time for the funeral Taemin told me he would be there but he wasn't, After a few months he finally showed up at the cemetery. But he was different. He wore contacts instead of those glasses he always had with him. He yelled at me accusing me that I had no reason to be here. So I left, but not after telling him off. I guess over the summer he had been scouted by an entertainment company. I was happy for him, He finally got his dream.. and then I realized we would never be the same. I met him when I was in elementary school and we had been friends ever since.” I wipe the tears that I didn't know that I had shed from my eyes and sigh before continuing.

“in our first year of highschool I had developed a crush on him.. but then it happened and everything changed.... He started to gain more popularity and more friends and he forgot about me, But now he's trying to be my friend again.. and I still have those feelings.. so I don't know what to do anymore! I don't want to be hurt by him again.” she look towards the doorway and motions that it's okay for Jr to come over.

When he sits next to her he hands her a turkey sandwich and her glass of water, she looks at the sandwich and hands it back “ Here you eat it.” She tells him as her stomach lets out a low growls. Her face turns a dark shade of red, an Jr just hands back the sandwich. I get up and walk into the kitchen and see ren sitting at the table. “Oppa! Your up.” I walk over to him and wrap my arms around him from behind but he shrinks away. “Oppa whats wrong?”I ask him and he set his cup of coffee down on the table.

“You have feeling for Taemin hyung?” He asks me and I gasp. 'oh no he heard' I sigh. “Oppa I love you! Taemin is a jerk, I would never leave you for him i-” He stands up. “Your right.. You wouldn't because you won't have the chance... We are over” He says as he walks out of he kitchen and back upstairs. I'm left standing there in utter shock. “Did he just say..” I sit down in the chair that he was just sitting in a few moments before. I lay my head down on the table and cry.

A few minutes later Minhyun walks into the kitchen and runs over to me. “JiEun ]! what's wrong?” He lays his hand on my shoulder and I raise my head to look at him “Oppa, He broke up with me!” I wrap my arms around his shoulders and cry into his neck, He wraps his arms around my waist and just at that moment Jr walks into the kitchen with Jikki's empty plate and glass. I pull away from Minhyun  and he reaches over across the table and grabs a napkin and wipes my tears off my face. “What's wrong with the midget?” Jr asks Minhyun, and Minhyun glares at him. “Ren broke up with her.” He tells Jr and Jr drops the empty plate. “What for?!” He exclaims and I sniffle.

“He heard what I told Nikki about having feelings for Taemin and he broke up with me. “ I walk over to the sink and I wash my face with warm water. “Today is going to be a long day at school.. I just know it.”