Dorm Life

Lost Love (reupload)

*Still JiEuns POV*

 

“See I told you he liked her!!” I hear Aaron's voice echo into the kitchen from the livingroom. “Yaahh babo!! Their going to hear you!” Jr must have smacked him cause the voices stop.. “Should we let them know they can come in” Ren asks in a hushed voice and I nod “Yeah You don’t have to hide we know you're there!” I giggle as I hear one of the fall over, “tch.. must have gotten scared.” Ren chuckles in my ear .. and I remember how close we are, as they all walk in  and Jr looks at us and smiles “So are you to together now” Baekho smacks him on the back of his head and then turns to me..” When do you want to move in?? we already have a room ready for you…” the girls look at me.

“Well since we all skipped school for this why not now??” they all nod and Ren helps me off the counter. “go pack we’ll wait for you .” I nod and kiss him on the cheek and he kisses me on my forehead. The girls practically drag me up to my room “I always knew you too would get together someday!!” Jikki says to me as we open the door to my room  “ R-really?” I ask her as I start to pack my clothes into bags. I have a lot of clothes but hey i'm a girl!!

 

~1hour later~
 

all my stuff has been pilled into the van and the only thing that's left in my room is my old furniture..  I'm sitting on my old bed when there's a knock on my door "Hey ...you ready to go?" I look up at Ren and sigh " Neh.. let's go..." He holds my hand all the way to the car and we climb into the back. i lay my head in Rens lap and i slowly fall asleep.

 

~ 8pm~
 

"JiEun`ah wake up" I sit up and look around, i'm in a room that makes me think of umma..

I lay back down and i snuggle into the covers "So soft!!! " i let out a girlish squeal, but my fun is cut short when the bed dips a little on one side. "JiEun .. I know you're awake.." Aaron's voice fills my ears.." mmmmphff... Aron go away I wanna sleep..." I pull the covers over my head , someone knocks on a door and then I hear another voice "Hyung... Is she awake?" I don't even have to see him to know who it is.. "Neh, Ren she is... but she's being stubborn.." I groan.

"Aron do you have to be so annoying...." Ren giggles and Aaron gets up and walks out of the room, "You can come out now he's gone" Ren pulls the covers off of me and crawls in next to me "Rennie .. I'm sleepy can you stay with me?" I ask as I turn around to face him, "mmm.. sure" He kisses me and wraps his arms around my waist. "Sleep well JiJi" I smile and snuggle closer to him and  we soon fall asleep.

 

*Aaron's POV* ~8:30 pm~
 

"Aron hyung? where's Ren?" Jr asks as we are eating dinner. i look up from my food and state simply "With JiEun" He looks at me with wide eyes and gets up dragging me, Minhyun,and Baekho with him. "Hyung they are fine, they probably fell asleep!" Jr opens JiEun's door slowly and walks in and smiles."Baekho hyung gimme your phone." He nods and hands him the phone and takes a picture of them then walks over to us  "Well?" I start to say but he shushes me and drags us back downstairs and shows us the picture
 

kekeke now that's just too cute.." Minhyun chuckles and I nod in agreement. "I say we post this on our twitter" I suggest to them with a smirk "But don't you think Rens fangirls will be upset?" Jr asks looking a bit unsure of what to do. " Jr.. just gimme the phone" I take it from him and start to type

'Nu'est manake in love >,< kekek look at them cute neh? Who is she? She is Awakenings manake Yoo Ji Eun also know and Phoenix!! isn't she pretty?! kekeke we hope you will accept them. But seriously don't they just look adorable together?!!! ~Aron'
 

*send*
 

I look up from the phone and Jr is smiling "What's wrong Jr?" He shakes his head "You Really want what's best for her don't you?"  I nod and the others laugh.