Moving in with NUEST?

Lost Love (reupload)

*JiEuns POV*
 

The next morning I wake up around noon and as I start my daily ritual of showering, doing my hair , getting dressed , and my make up.. I look in my bathroom cabinet and spot the hair dye and the bleach that my parent bought me last summer. "Well. It's now or never I suppose.. new year new me right umma?" I look at the photo of my mom and I at lotte world a few days before they died. I brush out my hair and open the first color, it's a dark purple color, I use the purple until it runs out.. since my hair is long i only do half its length in purple.. I look at the next bottle and its baby blue.. I smile remembering when we bought the dye
 

~flashback~
 

"Umma!! Can I dye my hair?? Juseyo?!!!” I asks while jumping up and down like a kid “ahh arraso arraso go pick the colors” umma smiles at me kindly I run to the cosmetic section of the store and pick out two colors.. purple (umma's favorite color) and baby blue (my favorite color) I run back to her and show her the colors she smiles and puts the in the cart.

 

~end flashback~
 

I dyed the rest of my hair baby blue

 

~krinnggg krinnng~

 

uwa! Why now?? “ ONE SECOND!!!” I yell down but then I hear the door open so I hurry and finish getting dressed and run downstairs only to find my cousin in my living room…  -_- “YAHHHHH!!!! ARON WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!” I yell at him, yea aron as in NU'EST's Aron… “What I can’t visit my favorite cousin? Keke” He smiles at me. He keeps munching on whatever it is he probably took from my fridge..

“Yahh!!!! My churro!!!! Give it back!!!!” I pounce on him and we fall on the floor. “ANIIYAA I found it first!! You can't have it!!!” He takes a bite of it and smirks at me. Oh that’s it “Yahhh!!!! Whats going on here?!!” We both look up and Jr is standing there glaring at us while the rest are looking quite amused.. “He took my churro!!! And it was supposed to be my breakfast!” I whine.

 

“Oh well…” *Munch Munch Much*  I look at Jr and he's eating.. my crackers… “YAAHHH!! Why do you people always take my food!!!” He just smiles

I glare at him and puff out my cheeks “At Least Ren doesn’t take my food. Right Ren?.... Ren?” I hear a noise in the kitchen and I walk in there only to see Ren sitting on the counter eating a cookie..  “YAHHH CHOI MINKI!!!” I put my hands on my hips and glare at him. He just looks up and gasps. I tilt my head to the side “Y-Your hair…” He gets up and walks over to me and circles me “ What are you do-“sh!!.. HEY HYUNGS!!!!”

The guys walk in and look from me to Ren and then quickly back to me and they drop the food and gasp “YOO JIEUN!!! WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO TO YOUR HAIR?!” I just stand there and fiddle with my fingers “hyungs.. I kinda like it…” I look up and Ren and blush, They look from me to him and then they look at each other and burst out laughing, We both look at them “What???"  I look at the 4 of them and they just look at me like they are planning something ... "you guys are so weird...." I walk past them into my living room and I sit on my loveseat and I stretch out.

 

After a while the all come in and sit on my couch and they all sate at me until i look at them

I cross my arms and pout at them even though it normally only works on Ren they all look away and chuckle. "As I said before.. you guys are soooo weird!!! " I over exaggerate the 'sooo' a little bit and aron is the first one to speak " Ji Ji.. ahhh... you know it's been awhile since.. they ... passed on.. and your aunt contacted me asked me if it'd be okay if you stayed with us at the dorm." I look over at him with teary eyes.. " You...mean I don't have to live alone anymore??" My voice cracks and they all nod "YAAYYY!!!!!!!!" I run over and jump on them but somehow they end up pushing me into Ren's lap, he holds me as i cry happily

 

~KIRNGGG KRINGG~

 

"Jr go answer the door would ya?" Minhyun asks and Jr gets up and goes to the door opening it only to find Lee Jikki standing the playing with the bunny ears on her hoodie

He chuckled quietly as she turns to look at him. and when she does she gasps. "J-Jr what are you doing here?" she asks him, "YAHHH JR LET HER IN!!" I yell at him from in the living room and they walk in and she looks at me with wide eyes cause im still on Rens lap. "What??? why is everyone looking at me like that today.. geez...??!" I ask her while leaning back onto Ren's chest. "Well for one thing the kingkas are in your house.. and the second thing is you sitting on Rens lap..." she narrows her eyes at me but then goes wide eyed when Jr puts his arm around her shoulder. "Well I'm surprised Ji Ji didn't tell you that Aron hyung is her cousin...." he smirks and she gasps "YAHHH!!!! WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME?!" she yells at me but stops when Jr whispers something in her ear. I feel Ren move my hair away from my right shoulder and rest his chin there. Everyone laughs again... and i glare at them "What's so funny?!" Aaron looks at me and takes a pic. "Oh nothing you two just look like a couple." this time it's Rens turn to blush "Hyung!!!" he pouts and hides his face using my neck.  I hear a click and foot steps and the shouting " UWAAA!! I'M SOO POSTING THAT!!! "

I look up too see Go MinAh holding her phone smiling like a idiot along with Amber and Yuuki.  "Yahhh!! Aniii!!! don't post it....  people are gonna think things.. " they all snort  "JiEun... did you even notice the look both of you got last year?" i shook my head "The people at school already think you're together!!" I lean away from Ren.. and look at him.. he does the same.. and then we both look away and blush... " OMO!!! JIJI don't tell me you like him?!" Yuuki asks with a smirk forming on her face. "A-ANI!! I... I.. oh who am i kidding.." I look down at my hands in my lap.

"Hey guys you wanna go get something to eat? yeah? arraso let's go.!!" all the guys get dragged out except for me and Ren.. " I knew they were planning something... " I sigh and get up from Rens lap and walk into the kitchen and i Hop onto the counter and starts eating my cookies, I really didn't notice Ren stand in front of me till he started talking "JiEun~ah.. y-you like me?" He asks in a small voice, I finish chewing what i have in my mouth before i look up at him..  He's staring straight into my eyes , "n-neh.. i do.." I look away but I look back at him when he chuckles. "wha-"  I don't get to finish my sentence because he leans down and kisses me. After about a minute we break apart only to hear giggling and clapping..