Wait... Were going to be what?

Lost Love (reupload)

~*Rens POV*~

 

As I slowly wake up I try to sit up but I feel something heavy on my chest I look down only to see JiEun sleeping peacefully, I smile and gently move her head to the pillow, “Ji baby it’s time to get up I lean down and kiss her nose as I lean back she start to shift in her sleep
 

(pic)
 

I hear a giggle as i'm sitting there watching her sleep “Am I that pretty in the mornings oppa?” I look at her with wide eyes “Did.. You call me oppa?” I poke her side and she squeals “Uwa!! Ren stop!! That tickles!!!”  I laugh a little and decide to “Not until you call me oppa again.” I kneel on the floor next to her and poke her side again “Rennie it tickles!!” She moves so the top of her head is the only thing I see so I sit up a bit and reach over and tickler her stomach.

“Uwaaa!!!!!! HAHAHA NOOO STOP IT!!!” she rolls around on the bed laughing “Not until you-“ARRASSO OPPAA PLEASE!!” I stop tickling her and just look down at her, I lower down bit by bit to kiss her

 

(pic)
 

“HYUNG!!!!! Is the midget up yet?” Jr pokes his head in the room “Oh sorry ill just go downstairs hehehe” He closes the door and goes down to the other “OH AND REN? DON’T DO ANYTHING I WOULDN’T DO KAY?!” He yells at me .. JiEun looks at me and smirks “Wha-“wait for it.. annddd” The door bursts open revealing a very pissed of aron. “WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?!” We both look at him and then each other. “But oppa were just having some fun” Ji looks at me and winks, aron hyung growls and I fall over laughing while JiEun just rolls to the end of the bed and falls off laughing like an idiot.

Aron just looks at us and walk out of the room confused. I get up off the floor and look at the clock.. “ don’t we have school today?” I ask her a bit worried.. “Thursday was the first day of school.. and You skipped yesterday.. Babe it's Saturday” she giggles and heads downstairs still in her pjs. I flop face first onto the bed and mumble to myself  “I swear she's doing that on purpose.” I sit up and run my hand through my messy blond hair.

 

~*JiEuns POV*~
 

I giggle to myself as i walk downstairs.. "It's so fun teasing him" as i enter the kitchen they all turn to look at me. "Well?" aron raises an eyebrow at me. "Well what?" I shoot back the same look, he gets up and walks towards me glaring "What were you and Ren really doing?" he asks and I glare at him.. "Woah ... If only looks could kill.." Jr retorts from the spot at the table he's at. I turn to him and clench my fists walking towards him "H-Hyung.. I think you should.. *gulp* run... " Minhyun says slowly walking past me as I continue my path towards Jr. "Why would I run she's just a little kid.." Oh that's it!

"YAHHH KIM JONGHYUN!!!! YOU BETTER START RUNNING!!" I yell at him from halfway across the kitchen "OH !!" he gets up and runs up the stairs and into his room before he can close the door all the way i kick it open and punch him in the face with a good right hook "OWWW!!!!" He falls onto the floor groaning in pain. "Serves you right bastard! next time don't call me short!" I walk back down stairs only to see a man in his early 40s sitting on the couch. with Aron And the rest of Awakening..

 

"Oh!! Speaking of my dear cousin.. JiEun come say hello to the president of Pledis Ent. I walk over to the and bow "Annyeonghaseyo Yoo Ji Eun please treat me well" i say as I give him my best smile. He stands up and bows "Annyeong Miss Ji Eun, Im Park Kwanghee It's a pleasure to finally meet you and the girls, It's going to be fun to work with you." I stand there dumbstruck "Wait.. did you say work with us..?" I ask him confused. "Ahh.. Neh! You girls are trainees starting Monday!" he smiles at us and I just gasp "Wait we're going to be trainees!?" I starts jumping well untill Jr walks into the living room still holding his face.

Mr. Park looks at him stunned... "uhmm.. What happened to him?" I rub the back of my neck and laugh nervously.. "The midget punched me..." Jr glares at me, and i glare right back at him "Yeah and I'll do it again if you keep calling me short!" he pouts. he fricking pouts!! what the hell?! "Wait... You did that to him?!" Mr Park looks from me to jr as we have a stare off. "Yup.. She punched him alright.. Right after she kicked down his door too!" Ren says walking into the room. He walks up to me and picks me up bridal style carrying me to the couch and sits down hugging my waist. Mr. Park look at us.. then Jr.. and he starts to laugh. "Haha well anyway I expect to see you girls in Practice room 3 tomorrow after school." He gets up and walks out the front door.

"Wait what did he mean by that Ji Ji baby?" I look at him and smile. Yuuki, Amber MinAh, Jikki and I stand up and go in front of them..