Confusion and Suspicion

Lost Love (reupload)

    ~JiEuns POV~

My world stopped.... I literally cant breath... hearing those words come from him... Just sounds so right. I feel the bike move but I don’t stop him from going. A single tear falls down my cheek, ‘I still hate you taemin! I hate you for leaving me when mom and dad died; I have you for making me believe you’d be there for me.’ I sigh as I rant to myself. After a few minutes I get up and start walking back to the food court. “JiEun!!”

I hear my name being called, I stop and look up Jonghyun is running towards me, “yes oppa?” He came to a stop in front of me did you see where taemin went?. "Aniyo oppa I didn't but I will go find him arraso?" I smile and walk in the opposite direction. 'Aish where did he run off to now?' I walked past the door to the stairwell leading to the roof,and I hear a door slam shut. "Oh no.please not the roof."


 

As I carefully make my way up the stairs I hear quiet sobs.'he's crying?' I press my ear against the door and alay my hand on the door handle. Opening it slowly I peak my head out and in the distance I see taemin sitting against the wall next to the door, I step out and let the door shut. I kneel down in front of him and I brush the hair away from his eyes, "taemin are you okay?" I ask in a soft voice. He shakes his head without looking up and mumbles something,

"minnie I can't understand you when you mumble like that!" He let's out a sigh and lifts his head and looks away from me. I can see that his eyes are red "I said I'm sorry... I ruined everything... i was mad because your parents told me I would never be good enough for you. They said you hated how childish I was. So I grew up and became the way I am now." I look at him in disbelief "what are you saying?" He looks at me "JiEun... you parents didn't want us hanging out anymore they wanted to separate us, I couldn't let that happen ji... I didn't want to lose you... " he leans forward and kisses my forehead.

" taemin I don't understand... my parents ... how could they do this to me? They wouldn't!! I just know it!" Tears start welling up and I wrap my arms around my knees. ' its not true! He's lying again he just has to! They would always ask about him..' I hear the door open again "JiEun! Are you alright? What happened?" I hear kyoya's voice from somewhere from behind me. "She's fine just a little tired I'm gonna take her home for the night let everyone else know alright?" I hear taemin stand up and I feel a hand on my shoulder. "Come on Ji Eunnie let's get you home"