First Day Back

Lost Love (reupload)

It was the first day back to school after that dreaded accident, It happened so fast I didn't know what was going on.. I mean how could I? I'm only 16! My parents were on the way to pick me up from school before winter break and they had gotten into a fight and didn't realize that the light had turned red. Before they realized what was going on they crashed. Every morning since then I wake up crying, The nightmares won't stop! So now here I am in front of this damn school. I go to Seoul Central High school, I look down at my outfit and smirk, “This is going to be fun.” I walk into the school listening to my ipod as usual. I start to sing to myself.

     

       “Yejeonui naega anya chakgak hajima,

       Naega jeil jallaga neo nun dollijima

       Don't get it twisted girl I'm not

       the same boy

       Nae bultaeneun nunbiche

       Neon ppajyeobeorilgeol”

 

“Yah! JiEun! Yoo JiEun!!” I turn around and smile at my best friends. “Uwaa~! Yuuki you cut your hair and it's silver!! kekeke I always know you were an ajhumma! Kekekekeke” I laugh but then start to run away. 'Uh oh... Bad move Ji!'  Yuukis' face turns red and she takes off after me. “YAH! Yoo JiEun get back here pabo!” Yuuki speeds up as she is running after me, The bad part is shes taller then me.. So it makes it hard not to get caught. I use my aegyo on her and her expression softens as she hugs me. "Pabo yah! Ji you know I could never hurt you!" Aish this girl..
 

"Yah!! Jikki didn't your brother say he would take us shopping today?" keke her brother probably forgot cause he was eating chicken when she asked she narrows her eyes at me "Heh.. heh I said that out loud didn't I?" I start backing up and I back up into someone. "Kekeke you know me and my chicken.. but really? You have no faith in me JiEun."  Onew practically breathes into my ear and I can feel my face heating up cause when onews around....taemin and minho are usually with him. "Kyaa!!! don't do that!! "I jump away from him and smack his arm. " You know I just love to tease u" He chuckles.
 

"Taeminnie please make him stop!!" I whine but he just shrugs. why does he always do that? so much for me trying to be nice. I scoff "Fine whatever" I push past them and walk to my class, I walk in and Mrs. Kim is there" Annyeong Mrs. Kim!"  Shes my favorite teacher. the music teacher "ohh JiEun just in time, It seems that you and Taemin chose the same song to perform today. Would you like to go first ?" I glare at Taemin and nod. " neh Mrs. Kim." I walk up to the mic and begin to sing.

 

Neoreul johahandaneun geu mareul

Chama hal su eobseosseo

Geunyang idaero ni yeope isseodo joha

Geudae hanbeonman deo yonggireul naebolkka

Nae mameul jeonhaebolkka

Ireon nae mamdo moreugoseo manyang

Hwanhage utneun neo

 

Naega neol wonhago itdan mallya

Naega neol bureugo itdan mallya

Nae soneul jaba nae soneul jaba

Irheobeorilkka duryeopjanha

 

Naega neol wonhago itdan mallya

Naega neol saranghandaneun mallya

Neol hyanghan nae mam deutgo inni

Baraman bwado apeujanha

Ireoke

 

Sujupge seollen mameul gamchugo

Oneuldo neoreul mannaseo

Hoksi nae mameul deulkijin anheulkka

Dwidoraseoneun na

Naega neol wonhago itdan mallya

Naega neol bureugo itdan mallya

Nae soneul jaba nae soneul jaba

Irheobeorilkka duryeopjanha

 

Naega neol wonhago itdan mallya

Naega neol saranghandaneun mallya

Neol hyanghan nae mam deutgo inni

Baraman bwado apeujanha

 

I stay with you

I stay with you

Eotteongeotdo neol daesinhal su eobseo

Cause I love you gidaryeojwo

Nae mam jeonhaejulkke

 

Naega neol chatgo isseotdan mallya

Naega neol gatgosipdaneun mallya

Nae soneul jaba nae soneul jaba

Irheobeorilkka duryeopjanha

 

Naega neol wonhago itdan mallya

Naega neol saranghandaneun mallya

Neol hyanghan nae mam deutgoinni

Baraman bwado apeujanha

Ireoke

 

I go straight to my seat as everyone claps for me. I lay my head on my desk which happens to be the one I share with the kingka Ren, and I fall asleep halfway through Taemins song..
 

~brriiiiinnnngggg~
 

I wake up with a groan. " Man you've got to be kidding me!!" I grab my bag and head out into the hallway "Yah Yoo JIEun!! We need to talk" oh so now he wants to talk to me I turn around to face him " You've got 3 minutes so start talking." I cross my arms and wait for him to talk. "Look Ji im soory about ur parents.. I... I didnt know.. so when I saw you at the cemetary ... I didnt mean to yell at you... and laugh... I.."I puff out my  cheeks and walk away "Your times up Taemin. I need to go."