Epilogue

Awoken in a Distant Land

 

~At the wall~

“Wow…what just happened?” asked Minji, since she had saw that the darkness had been back in the direction it came from and the sun shone brightly.

“That was the end.” Said the elder read dragon, “That was the new hell.”

“There is none?”

The dragon nodded, “That was the reason Cecile had to leave.”

“Minji!” called Minwoo, running towards the girl, smiling widely, followed by the other young guardians’, the older guardians, and the four gods, he froze noticing that Cecile was missing, “Where’d Cecile go?”

“She had to go back to where she belonged…” said Minji, smiling sadly and Minwoo pouted.

“Do you think that Chunji, L.Joe, Changmin and the others got out safely?” asked Minji.

Jaejoong nodded, “They did, we can sense them again…They both are pretty weak and wounded, but they got out.”

As he said that they heard the roar of the elder light dragon as it landed not far from them, letting it’s riders off, they all smiled seeing Changmin, the four others quickly ran to their lovers, however all of them felt smiles spread over their faces as they saw L.Joe and their prince limping towards them, using each other as support for their weak and wounded bodies. Chunji looked around and smiled sadly, seeing that like he predicted, Cecile had in fact been killed.

Changmin smiled at the other gods and said, “It’s finally over…there is no more hell…no more gates to unleash the monsters behind…We are truly in peace now.”

The others all smiled, it was truly, finally over and they all were relieved, glancing around the battle field once again, looking around at the weathered and burnt up plants, L.Joe looked at Chunji and smiled, it only grew wider when the older returned his smile.

 

Five years later

A man stood by a crib, bouncing a wailing baby up and down, trying to quiet him down, afraid that it’d wake the other, younger, boy from his sleep as well. The man let out an exasperated sigh, about ready to cry himself.

He felt tears pricking his eyes, “Why won’t you go to sleep?”

The baby just continued to wail and another sigh was heard in the room.

“Chunji?” called the younger man who was standing in the door way. The older man turned around, revealing the dark bags under his eyes to his husband, the younger stepped forwards and said, “I’ll take care of him…go to bed, you need sleep yourself…”

The older shook his head, “I won’t go to sleep until he sleeps…”

The younger looked at him, “Seriously, just give him to me…”

Chunji sighed and handed the baby to his lover, L.Joe stood there rocking the baby up and down like Chunji, however, he was successful and the baby finally did fall asleep, and stayed asleep as he set the baby boy back in the crib.

“How did you do that?” whispered Chunji, weakly falling against L.Joe, who wrapped his arms around his wife’s waist.

“Light…” said L.Joe, kissing the top of his wife’s head, “Let’s go to bed now…”

Chunji nodded, but turned around and looked at his husband, wrapping his arms around the younger’s neck, “Carry me?”

L.Joe chuckled and put a hand on his lover’ back and another under the older male’s knees, picking up the male with ease and carrying him bridal style towards the bedroom, however, he heard his lover’s breath deepen and the grip around his neck loosen and he knew that the older male had fallen asleep.

 He chuckled again and looked down at his lover’s cute sleeping face, “You are just like them…”

 

And that is the (very ish) end...

Once again, thank you to all my readers, commenters, and subscribers. Please check out my story Black Rose Manor if you haven't already! Anyway, thanks again, and please comment, after all I want to hear your all's opinions because this is the last chapter and it's over now, so please comment now while you still have the chance. Anyway, I do appreciate all of those who have commented throughout the story, they are what kept me going so thank you for helping me finish a story I didn't    think I'd ever finish. Also, this story went on for almost two months, it's a record for me. Anyway, I'll see you all at Black Rose Manor, if you are reading if not, farewell for now! :D