The Flood from Hell

Awoken in a Distant Land

 

The guardians, gods, and royals looked at the girl in shock, her eyes blood red.

“This is worst that I thought it was.” Said Jaejoong, “We really need to start putting up defenses now...Listen to me, Cecile, you will still be a guardian, however, you’ll just be a guardian whom possesses darkness, which is unheard of until today, but who cares. There are always times for new things and now is one of those times.”

“Who will set up the defenses?” asked Leeteuk.

“We will.” Said Yunho, “However, we’ll be taking Zhou Mi, Kyuhyun, Eunhyuk, Donghae, Ryeowook, Hangeng, and Yensung with us, the rest of you will stay here and protect the city, just in case there are already demons, other than Cecile in this city, also so you all can finish the trials tomorrow, also, Kangin and Leeteuk, you will stay here to keep the village folk calm, also you’ll stay here to finished the guardian ceremony, ok?”

Everyone nodded.

“Now, we must go,” Said the King of Gods vanishing with the other gods and the guardians who were going to assist in setting up the defenses.

The young guardians looked at the King and Queen, who looked at each other worriedly, since their son was defenseless now, since he was unconscious and his personal guardians were off set up defenses, they could get the third Air guardian, Kibum, but the man was currently in the middle of making sacred armor for the guardians to wear in the war to come. The only air guardian left was Jeongmin.

“Jeongmin, we know you want to help some of the boys before the trial tomorrow, but you are to be Chunji’s guardian until the others return, just because you are the only air guardian left here in the castle…”

“Alright, my lords,” Said Jeongmin, bowing to the two and then looking at the others, the royals then left the room, leaving the newer guardians with the unconscious prince. The boys all looked at Chunji’s pale and unconscious body. Jeongmin touched the boy’s hand, shocked at how cold it was, “Do you think he’ll be alright?”

“Who knows…” said Sunggyu, the oldest of the guardians, that were there, “All I know is we have to make sure the mortals who Chunji has been training pass and become full scale guardians by the time the enemies get to this metropolis, or else a lot of people will be dead. Jeongmin, focus on protecting him, because there is a good chance that the Death Angels will come after him…”

Jeongmin nodded, “Niel, help me, ok?”

Niel nodded, looking at his unconscious best friend.

“Well, we better go explain what is going on to the others…” said Sunggyu, as soon as he said that, the door burst open, revealing Ricky and Minwoo.

“Is hyung ok?” whimpered Minwoo, running to see Chunji was paler than the previous day.

Sunggyu nodded, “He’s being affected by the darkness that is coming to the surface…”

“Does that mean…?” asked Minwoo, his question wasn’t finished but the others all knew what he was asking.

“Yes, the Devil is healed and has his power back,” Said Sunggyu, “Let’s leave; we must explain it to the others, ok?”

Minwoo nodded as did Ricky, the two followed everyone, except Jeongmin, Sungyeol, Niel, and Hoya, out of the room. The four were still in the room.

“What are you two doing here still?” asked Niel, “Shouldn’t you go with Sunggyu?”

The two shook their heads, “He can handle it himself, he doesn’t need us there…However, you all need all the help you can get, so here we are.”

 

The boys all stared at the oldest in horror, “So…the Devil is going to be out of hell tomorrow?”

Sunggyu nodded, “Sadly, yes, however, we have time for you all to finish the trials and become guardians, however, we aren’t too sure about making you full time guardians, but we are going to work hard and train you well, so you can hopefully become full time guardians in just a week.”

“So, this means you all have to work extremely hard.” Said Sungjong, Changjo nodded.

“With Chunji ill and unconscious our defense is really weakened, which means that in order to fill that gap he left, you all have to become full time guardians really quickly.” Said Sunggyu, “or else it could mean the end of this world as we know it. Do you understand?”

The boys nodded.

“Good then, get some rest and get ready for everything that is going to happen tomorrow.” Said Sunggyu, smiling.

The boys nodded and headed into their separate rooms, however, L.Joe didn’t leave and stopped Sunggyu before the older male could leave, “Is Chunji alright?”

Sunggyu looked at the younger boy, seeing the worry in the younger’s eyes and sighed, “Truthfully, no one knows…I say he is to others, but I just can’t seem to lie to you about him.”

“Is he really in that bad of shape?”

Sunggyu nodded, “He’s horribly pale, his breathing is labored, and he’s cold to touch…”

L.Joe’s face fell a bit.

“However, according to Jaejoong, he should be waking up sometime tomorrow, and he should start to recover, because the Devil will start to absorb the darkness that is seeping to the surface.” Said Sunggyu, “Which will in turn start to heal him and take away the darkness surrounding him.”

L.Joe nodded, “Can I see him tomorrow before the trials?”

“Why?” asked Sunggyu.

“I-I don’t know…I just feel the need to…” said L.Joe, looking at Sunggyu and smiling, “Please.”

“Alright,” Said Sunggyu, “I’ll come get you at five, ok?”

The younger nodded, bowing, “Thank you.”

“Now, get to bed.” Said Sunggyu, the younger nodded and went to his room.

 

That night L.Joe sat in his room, staring out the window at the starry sky, thinking about why he felt the need to see Chunji, he really just didn’t understand it. As he thought about it he slowly drifted off to sleep, seeing the boy in his dreams.

 

The following morning, the tall, muscular man smiled looking at the fire walls; he then looked at the white gates, which were glowing, signaling that the seal was in fact gone. The man smiled, walking past his forces of thousands and thousands of undead soldiers, he placed his hand on the door, feeling the darkness beyond the door calling to him.

He pushed open the gates doors, which allowed hell to be lit with bright white lights, the man smiled as his sliver eyes adjusted to the brightness of the surface, smiling as the volcanoes came into his vision, he smiled, looking down from the top of the tallest volcano, smiling, “Yesterday I was a king, now, I’ll be a god!”

The men behind him cheered and they all turned their attention to the mountain off in the distance, the realms capital.

“Let’s rule this realm once and for all!” yelled the Devil, his men cheered again and they all started their journey off.

 

This chapter is one of the better ones, but I think the next ones are a fail...but then again, it's your opinions not mine that matters, so please enjoy and don't foget to comment! :D