Chapter 8

Ricochet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The creaking sound of an opening door startled the people inside the training center. It was a mess there. Gloves and towels are scattered everywhere. Cans of colas and water bottle spilled liquids on the floor and bunch of people fooling around. But not until Seulgi entered the messy room.

Seulgi's eyes widen in terror seeing how messy the room is. She just left for a minute to fetch Tzuyu and the room transformed into a dumpster. Seulgi hates mess and you don't want to anger her with it. Being strict with sanity Seulgi who was smiling in a minute switch mood into growling tiger bear.

"WHAT KIND OF MESS IS THIS!!!!!!!"

Everyone stop fooling around and gulp in fear. All of them fixed themselves and stand properly except for the two girl at the back and grabbing each others hair.

"I hate you!" the brownish haired girl said

"Well, I hate you too! who told you to cheat!" the other girl grab the brownished haired girls collar and push her to the wall.

"You cheated first!" she answered.

Seulgi noticed the two and her eyes twitched. Tzuyu who was beside her all the time didn't even fazed with Seulgi's behavior instead she enjoyed how the bear change her mood in a split second.

Seulgi went to the two and cough trying to get their attention but they didn't notice her. The two continues to figth over something that even brought them up with the topic of insulting tofus and strawberries until Seulgi got her limit. She cracked her knuckles preparing herself. She then grab the two in their back collars and lifted them up.

"Ahhhh!!!!!!!" the two shouted "who the hell tried to stop us!" both of them look at their side and saw Seulgi.

'GULP!'

"Big Bear" their eyes wide in horror and smile in fear. Both awkwardly laugh.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Ah...ah..ah...!!!!" the two screamed in terror.  After being pulled out of the training room earlier by Seulgi the two was brought outside and was punished by Seulgi.

When you say punish the two where hang in a post and being pinch by Seulgi repeatedly.

"BIG BEAR! we're sorry okay. put us down please" pleaded the girl who wear extension.

Seulgi knitted her brows. "you both know I hate it when you mess with the training center. It was a room for you to train not to play. Does it even look like a playground?" she ask with serious tone.

The brown haired girl had one of her hand below her chin and look up thinking. "with all the equipments and stuffs?" she smiled sheepishly "yes!"

"Hi-five!" the hair extension girl said and clasped with the other.

Tzuyu shook her head at the sudden change of the two. 'idiots!'

Seulgi sigh. She just can't understand how she can stand these two. "By the way Tzuyu, you'll be working with these two." Seulgi said

"Tzuyu, this is Chaeyoung and the other one is Dahyun. Dahyun and Chae, this is Tzu. The one that I've been talking about" Seulgi informed.

"Hi!" The two beamed and offered their hands to Tzuyu but the girl only look at them. "Shake hands?"

Tzuyu glared at their hands and look away.

"You know I don't work with anyone" Tzuyu said to Seulgi enough for the two others to hear.

"Are you insulting us?" Chae ask getting annoyed. "Don't look down on me. I'm literally taller than you peasant!" She shouted earning a look from Tzuyu.

Tzuyu scanned Chaeyoung from head to toe as if judging by looks. "You're just taller because you are hung there in the post" she answered blankly.

"Peasan-----" Chaeyoung was about to rebut when Tzuyu put her down and realize how midget she is. "Sorry" she whisphered. 

Tzuyu intimidate her by glaring at her scaring her more than how scared she is with Seulgi. Chaeyoung run and hide behind Seulgi. "Uhmmm.. big bear could you help me and hang me up again in the post?" She whispher

"Why?" Seulgi ask

"I think it's better than to die in her hands" she answered and run away from the three.

Seulgi sigh. "Sorry about that. But do not worry. Chae and Dahyun would be helpful to you. Both of them are good in technology. Chae is a great designer for gadgets and great in combating to. She is one of the best trainees I can ask for you to sparring while Dahyun is a great hacker. Knowing the knew hide out of the Organization and Momo would be very easy for her." Seulgi said

"So they are the only one who isn't useless?" Tzuyu bluntly say

Seulgi cough rubbing her nape. "Yes.."

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter