Chapter 5

Ricochet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The taxi halt into a stop infront of a building. Tzuyu got out from the taxi and sigh before entering the building. She kept on texting Seulgi that she already arrive as she promised to meet in this address but it happened that Tzuyu seems to be too early. Tzuyu sat at the lobby area and waited for Seulgi to arrive. Checking at the time on her phone,  she grunted as 30 minutes of her time had already been wasted waiting for Seulgi.

"I'm really gonna kill that Kang bear if she didn't come after another 30 minute" Tzuyu said and heard her tummy growl from hunger.

"Oh right!" mental face palm " I even forgotten to eat breakfast for that bear" Tzuyu said to herself and let her eyes roam.

Tzuyu smirk as her eyes landed on a vending machine near the entrance. "maybe I should get myself a choco bar" she said and headed to the machine.

Tzuyu saw the last piece costing $5.00. Tzuyu grab her wallet and was about to open it but a hand snatch her wallet. Tzuyu was shock and saw the guy running.

"Can this day get any worse?" Tzuyu shouted and run to catch the guy.

The guy entered an alley. Tzuyu sped up to catch up with him but the guy escaped easily and found an exit. Tzuyu run again but their gap is pretty big.

"Bastard! give me back my wallet!" Tzuyu shouted and grab one of her shoes and throw it to him.

The guy luckily dodge her shoes by spinning to the side.  He mock Tzuyu and stick his tongue out. Tzuyu fuzzed in anger. She clasped her hands and break her knuckles and glare at the guy. The guy slowed down and gulped in fear.

"I'm getting sick of you" Tzuyu said to him.

The guy run but was shocked when Tzuyu had catch up and was already infront of him.

"You shouldn't stole what's mine. I'm quite possessive" Tzuyu said and grab his collar.

The crowd stopped and watch on the side as Tzuyu landed a punch on his face. The guy groaned in pain but Tzuyu didn't stop. She grab the guy's head and smash it in the post earning gasps on the crowd. The guy bleeded and his nose broke.

"I hate it when people make it hard for me" Tzuyu said and let go of the guy.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry" the guy pleaded

Tzuyu exhaled and ask for her wallet which the guy willingly throw it to him in fear. Tzuyu check her wallet if something is missing and found that her money is complete but a picture of her and Jihyo missing.

"Where's the photo? " Tzuyu ask stepping at the guy.

"AH..ah.I..I don’t know" he said

"What?!" she shouted and kick the guy's stomach

"Arrghh..!"

"Where is it?" she ask again

"O..oh..I..in.in the alley" he said pointing at the alley's direction

Tzuyu nodded and leave him but com back to kick his shin.

"ARrgghhh!" he curled into ball.

"That's for throwing my precious photo! " Tzuyu said and leave him

Tzuyu run to the direction of the alley and passed by many stores but unfortunately she bump

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter