Chapter 15

Ricochet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The girl was walking through a room. Her hands are handcuff as she was previously caught by the police with her recent crime of kidnapping Minatozaki Sana. Did she intend to do it? Yes.. Did she planned it well? Yes.. However, she was still caught by the police. Did she not expected this time would come?

No...

She already expectd this and this is one of her plan. Being caught.

The great Momo planned this already. She really wanted to get caught by the police. And get into prison. Not because she was giving up instead, she was doing this in order to catch the mastermind of all this. The Chous. but how?

And that's how her mighty plan starts.

Honestly, she doesn't want to be obvious therefore she waited for someone to show up. Myoui Mina.

The ex-agent Myoui who tried her best dedicating her life for the mission but always failed. When Momo heard that Mina was trying to open the case again, she started her plan and executed it by kidnapping Sana. No one would thouht of it as a big plan and no one from the insider of Mr. Chou would know about it.

And now she was infront of the door where she will meet her investigator as what she have thought. However as she openthe door, it revealed a more benefitable person.

"Oh!, Agent Myoui. Never thought you'll come and see me." Momo smirked.

'Just as planned' she thought

Mina cleared before speaking. "please sit down Ms. Hirai or should I call you by your codename?"

Instead of following Mina she more. "I never have a codename. It was the goverment who called me by the given name peach." she said " Do I look that good that everyone call me peach? Am i?" Momo ask the policeman that was guarding her standing beside her.

The man gulp with how hot Momo's voice is maing her sweat and itch.

"You can leave us" Mina order

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter