Chapter 1

Ricochet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Cries of the relatives filled the room. Everyone are in a deep grief though it has been three days since the funeral. The family still can't believe that their own daughter just died from a car accident. Family and friends had gather to see the girl's ash for the last time.

Though the family is in a deep grief, the most affected among them was the dead girl's lover. She has been kneeling infront of her girlfriend's ash since the first day. She hasn't even move or eat. The mother of the dead girl went to her girlfriend and shook it's body.

"Tzuyu" the mother called her softly "you haven't eaten anything yet since her funeral. Have something even just a spoon. You know my daughter doesn't want you to get sick."

Tzuyu look at her and nodded. "Maybe later auntie" she said weakly.

She force a smile at Tzuyu and left her alone. She knows how much Tzuyu loves her daughter and she knows how broken she is.

Tzuyu held the portrait of her lover. Seeing her smile is now only possible at the portrait. She wanted to cry but her tears are dry from crying since day 1.

She never knew this day would come. The day she would be hugging the portrait of her lover due to deep grief and longing for her.

"Momo-unnie, I'm going to kill you" she said gripping at the portrait on her hand. "You'll regret the day you killed her. You'll regret meeting me. You're going to pay." Her teeth gritted from anger.

A tear fell from her eyes looking at the ash's of her lover. Feeling nothing but anger to the person who killed her girlfriend.

"I promise I'm going to take revenge for you. I promise." Tzuyu whispered to herself. She stands up and bid her last good bye to her lover's ash..

"Remember, I love you. You are my forever Park Jihyo" Tzuyu said placing the portrait back before turning her back to her lover's ash.

She gave one last look and walk away bumping with someone. She bowed to girl she bumped and apologize.

"I'm sorry" the black haired girl apologize back and smile at her.

Tzuyu saw her and frown. She tried to think if she met this girl already instead she is so sure that this is the first time she did saw her. If she is Jihyo's friend. She is so sure that she'll know about her. Tzuyu sigh. 'Maybe she was just one of Jihyo's friends that I missed to know.'

Tzuyu shook her head and left. The girl look at her retreating figure bedore looking away when Mrs. Park hug her crying.

"I'm happy you made time to visit her." Mrs. Park said welcoming the new girl.

The girl smile "she is my saviour so of course. I would visit her even though it means that I have to escape the hospital.

Mrs. Park shook her head worried about her. "Come sit here" she said and pointed beside the table "let's talk about your surgery."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chou's Residence

Tzuyu pulled her keys on her pocket when she notice that her door is open. Tzuyu knitted her brows. She knows that she lock it before leaving to Jihyo's funeral.  'Strange'

She pushed the door slowly. Opening it a little enough for her body to enter. Her hands still gripping at the door before completely entering her house. She felt strange at her house. Though it looks the same clean and organize, she felt something different with it.

Tzuyu scanned her house with her eyes trying to inspect every inch of it. She had one of her hand on her furniture and let it run into it. Dust are collected through her fingers which obviously tells her how much dirty it is . She look at her fingers and saw the dark spots on it but what caught her eyes was the scratch at the furniture. It was sharp and long.

Tzuyu never tried to handle knife even for cooking purposes. She don't h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter