Chapter 6

Ricochet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Fiddling with the hem of her suit, Tzuyu let out a heavy sigh looking at the mirror. The suite that Seulgi gave her is too short for her size. The pant's length is higher than ankles while the shirt is an inch short to her arms. Tzuyu rolled her eyes seeing her reflection.

The suit doesn't look bad at all but she felt uncomfortable and keep pulling her pants down abit but makes her undergarment be visible.

Tzuyu groaned. "I hate you Kang bear!" she said

Tzuyu went to the door to exit. Behind the door, Seulgi was waiting for her. Seulgi smirk seeing Tzuyu in her suite.

"Wow!" Seulgi exclaimed "I never thought you look human in some way!" Seulgi teased

Tzuyu sent a deadly glare at Seulgi. 'I hope you die in my glares!' Tzuyu thought and prayed to the gods while glaring at Seulgi.

Seulgi noticed Tzuyu's glare and suddenly collapse.

Everyone got shock including Tzuyu. Seulgi's workers run to her and tried to wake her up but nothing happened. Tzuyu widen her eyes. 'did she just die?' Tzuyu thought. 'with my glares?'

Some passer-by tried to help and fanned Seulgi. Tzuyu just watch the scene and felt guilty and went to Seulgi. She check the pulse and hear it beating. She tapped Seulgi's cheeks and called her name many times.

"Kang bear! Kang bear!? hey!" Tzuyu called her but no response.

"This won't work" she said to herself.

"Move out please!" Tzuyu said to the passers-by. 

She picked up Seulgi in a bridal style and made her way to look for a clinic. "is there a clinic in this building?" Tzuyu ask one of Seulgi's worker.

The man nodded and lead the way. Tzuyu followed and didn't expect that the clinic was quite far from their place but didn't complain. After she walk for like a couple of meters and the place seems secluded, Tzuyu heard a snort. She stop her pace when she realize where the sound came from. Tzuyu look down at the figure she is carrying and saw Seulgi's face red from stopping herself to laugh hard.

Tzuyu's brows knitted together and realize that Seulgi is making fun of her.

"You didn't passed out, Did you?" Tzuyu ask with straight face.

Seulgi chuckled and nodded. "if you only saw your face earlier. you are fully worried!" she laugh hard.

Tzuyu got pissed and let go Seulgi making her head bump on the floor.

"Ah!" Seulgi yelp "what was that for?"

Tzuyu glared at her making Seulgi crumple into a ball with puppy eyes. "sorry" Seulgi pouted

"Let's just meet who we would meet here." Tzuyu sigh.

Seulgi nodded and stand up to led the way. They made it into the top floor of the building and went to the biggest and luxurious room there. Seulgi opened the door and waved a hand to Tzuyu. 

"Come on!" she said and both of them entered revealing a middle age man and a girl sitting infront facing her back to them.

"Oh they are here!" the middle age man said and welcome Seulgi with a hug.

Seulgi choked and had a heavy breathing. "um..mr. Minatozaki? " she said patting the man hugging her "too tight sir!"

The man look at him and chuckled letting him go. "I'm sorry" he said and pick up his manners. 

"Mr. Minatozaki this is Tzuyu. The one I'm recruiting to you. She is the best for the bodyguard position you've been asking." Seulgi introduced.

Tzuyu bowed at the man who she assumes to be Mr. Minatozaki. Sana's father. "God day sir!"

Mr. Minatozaki nodded and scan her from head to toe. "Good day too. but I'm afraid.  I'm not the one you havr to protect instead you are assigned to my only daughter." Mr. Minatozaki said

"Sana!" Mr. Minatozaki called and the girl that was facing her back to them turned her heel and went to her father.

"Yes Papa?" she look at him

"This will be your personal bodyguard, Tzuyu!" Mr. Minatozaki pointed at Tzuyu followed by Sana's gaze.

Sana widen her eyes at the figure infront of her. "her?" she pointed at Tzuyu

Mr. Minatozaki tilted his head from confusion. "yes, why? is there a problem?" he ask

"Yes, there is too many.. I mean really very duper super and include all the superlatives you could cr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter