Chapter 2

Ricochet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Shatter of glass and furniture spread all over the floor but Tzuyu didn't mind. Though it pricks her skin as the glasses peirce through her body no pain was painted on her face. What could hurt more than losing your remaining love one. When you devoted yourself to that person. When you invested a lot of feelings to the other.

No pain can cause Tzuyu more than losing Jihyo.

Tzuyu sat up and raised her hands. Blood drip down that was caused by punching Momo's face.

"If you're still here. I bet you'll scold me for punching Momo" Tzuyu chuckle "but damn!" She cursed "that feels good"

Tzuyu walk to her room and sat at her bed not even minding of washing up She look at her side where a picture frame sits at the desk beside her. Reaching for it, Tzuyu saw three little girl. One of them is Jihyo who surprisingly the tallest from that time was clinging at the two of them, Momo on her right who looks fat and holds jokbal on one hand while her, Tzuyu, at the left and smallest with the thinnest frame from them.

"I miss the old times" Tzuyu whisphered and drifted off to sleep.

 

( 12 years ago)

Both hands are clench together as the five year old girl walk through the hallway. She never felt this nervous before. The door opened as other kids maybe older than her and some younger swarmed the lady walking beside her.

"Ms. Bae..Ms. Bae, Do you have candy?" A long haired girl ask

"Sorry kid" and ruffled her hair

"How about jokbal? Ms. Bae" a fat blonde haired girl ask

"Momo" Ms. Bae caressed the younger girl "you've eaten jokbal yesterday and earlier at breakfast.  Now you still want another one?"

The blonde haired girl who she assumes to be Momo just smiled.

"Next time Mo.Next time" Ms. Bae assured

Momo frowned and was about to protest but a tall girl headlock her.

"Aahhhh... Jisoo-yah!" Momo choke

"Hehehe" the tall girl laugh and let go of Momo "I was just fooling around you Momo"

Momo stick her tongue out and notice the girl beside Ms. Bae. She blink and examine the girl first. She went closer to her and lifted the younger girl's arm.

"How could you be this thin?" Momo ask "are you an alien?"

The thin girl pulled her arm and hide behind Ms. Bae's back. Ms. Bae laugh at Momo's curiosity.

"Momo, her name is Tzuyu. And she's a human not an alien." Ms. Bae said

"But does she even eat?" Momo ask.

"Of course, dummy" Jisoo said

Momo just nod and offer a hand to Tzuyu. "She still look like an alien." And earn a smack to her head from Jisoo.

"Ouch!" Momo groaned and rub her head.

"I hate you!" Momo shouted

"I hate you too!" Jisoo shouted back

Both of them quarrel making the younger Tzuyu laugh at amazement.

"STOP IT YOU TWO!" Ms. Bae shouted.

The two of them move away from each other and bowed to apologize to Ms. Bae.

"Now, I assume you all to take care of Tzuyu as she is now a part of our family." Ms. Bae announce "please welcome her well"

As soon as Ms. Bae ended her speech, Momo came and hug Tzuyu. "Welcome Yoda!" She said

"Huh?" Making Tzuyu raise one of her eyebrow

"Oh" Momo notice the change of face "You still looks like an alien for me" she chuckle.

Jisoo shook her head at her friend's antic personality. "I'm Jisoo by the way." And offered her hand to Tzuyu.

Tzuyu shook back and smile at how warm Jisoo's hand. "Welcome to Jinyoung's Orphanage"

.

.

.

(10 years ago)

"JISOO-YAH! " a crying Tzuyu run to the girl and held her arms. "Don't leave please! Don't" she pleaded

"Tzuyu, I'm sorry but I have too" Jisoo cried with her

"Don't you like us anymore? Me and Momo? Are you bored with us?" Tzuyu ask sobbing.

A hand patted Jisoo's back and tell her that they have to go.

"Tzuyu" Jisoo called and wipe Tzuyu's eyes "I need a family too."

"But we are your family.  Aren't we?" Tzuyu held her hand. 

Jisoo smile. She surely gonna miss this alien but she have to go. Someone decided to adopt her after so ling years of waiting and envying others for having no parent.

"You have to understand me" Jisoo said "I promise to visit you always, okay?" And had her Pinky finger

"Promise?" Jisoo waited for Tzuyu.

Tzuyu look at her sobbing. She got attach with Jisso so much that she can't be away from her. Jisoo serves as her everything after living this oast 2 years with her.

Tzuyu hook her pinky finger with Jisoo. "I'm gonna miss you"

"Me too." Jisoo said and patted her head.

Jisoo walk away and enter the van before waving to them.

"Momo!" Jisoo shouted "take care of Tzuyu, okay?"

Momo look at her before nodding and waved her hands to Jisoo as the door close and left to Jisoo's new home.

 .

.

.

(9 years ago)

"Tzuyu, Momo" Ms. Bae called the two inside the dining area.

Momo and Tzuyu look at the voice and saw Ms. Bae amiling widely. The two grew closer as Jisoo haven't been visiting for a year. They missed Jisoo so much that they only trusted each other.

The two went to Ms. Bae asked why.

"Someone is looking for the two of you. Please entertain the guest for a while." She said leaving the two confused.

"But I can't remember anyone came here for me to visit" Tzuyu said tilting her head to think.

"Maybe a relative." Momo suggest but Tzuyu shook her head as she didn't know anyone.

The two went to the lobby and found a red haired girl who looks a bit roundy figure.

"Excuse me?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter