Chapter 12

Ricochet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Mama!!!”Tzuyu screamed as her mother’s body fall down.

With her head shot on the middle. Tzuyu can’t believe her mother dead infront of her.

“Mama!!!!” she screamed again and tried to run to her mom but instead she was captured by his father’s comrades and injected her neck with an unidentified serum.

Tzuyu fall down feeling weak with the sudden foreign object inside her body.

“Aacckkk!! Ah! Maaammm-mma!” she tried to call her mom but no answer came.

A man pick Tzuyu up and let her see who killed her mom. She witness a crying Momo infront of her mother’s body.

“Momo-unnie?”

“you see. Your mother is dead. She was killed by no other than your lovely friend. Tsk..tsk..” the man who held her up whisper “ are you going to let your mom die without you getting revenge with her killer?” he continued

“no..” Tzuyu answered as if in trance

“then do you want to get even with her?” the man ask

“no…” Tzuyu replied

“then what do you want to do?” he whisper

“I want her to regret what she’ve DONE!” Tzuyu shouted. She doesn’t know what urges her. Her body was possessed with something that it reacted by its own.

As soon as a man with a sack on his head entered, she unconsciously picks up a knife and let her body which is in delirium act on its own.

“Tzuyu?” Seulgi , who happened to enter the hospital wardroom, seen Tzuyu looking out of the window.

 “you’re awake” Seulgi said

“yeah” Tzuyu answered “I got a nightmare”

“about Jihyo?”

“no” Tzuyu answered “more like about Momo”

Seulgi just nodded and sat at the couch while finding the wall interesting.

“How’s Sana?”

“She stays at the other room beside you. She got unconscious after being able to escape the building and inform the volunteers that you are still inside. She’s still not yet awake. Her heart was shock causing her to be unconscious for the whole day but the doctors said that her health is stable and there is nothing to be afraid.” Seulgi informed.

“Can I visit her?” Tzuyu ask looking at Seulgi.

“are you going to visit Sana or Jihyo?” Seulgi ask which made Tzuyu speechless and look outside of the window again.

Seulgi chuckled at the thought. “of course you can. If you want you can go there and visit her now. I’ll be going to a date with my girlfriend, Irene, for a while. While you can guard her.” She suggested to Tzuyu.

“Irene..??” Tzuyu ask when a same name registered her head.

“yes, why?”

“none” Tzuyu answered shooking her head.

Tzuyu then went to Sana’s room to visit her. She saw the other girl on the bed sleeping soundly. She sigh quite scared of moving closer ne

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter