Chapter 4

Ricochet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Sana?" Tzuyu said

Seulgi look at her and nod. "yes, I assume you know her"

Tzuyu nod. "I happened to bump into her at Jihyo's funeral and burial day."

Seulgi sat at the chair groaning at the pain on her back. "Have you talk to her already?"

"No" Tzuyu simply answered and open a cup of ramen.

"Why?" Seulgi ask "you should have talk to her. If not for Jihyo she must be dead now"

Tzuyu stop at what she was doing hearing Jihyo's name. "Is that the reason she was visiting Jihyo? She feels thankful at her?" she ask and put a hot water on the ramen.

"Thankful?" Seulgi scoff. "more like guilty?"

"what?" Tzuyu turn to face her. "guilty?" she repeated

Seulgi smirk "so you don't know that Sana had a heart surgery?"

Tzuyu shook her head "and why is Jihyo involved?" Tzuyu was confused but she tried to process things. 'don't tell me, Jihyo----'

Tzuyu look at Seulgi with an explainable look but Seulgi knows she understands it now.

"Yea, Tzuyu" Seulgi answered "Jihyo is Sana's heart donor. The day of the accident of Jihyo is the same day that Sana almost die and needed an immediate surgery. "

Tzuyu with a horrified look can't believe what she heard. She run out of her house and left Seulgi there alone.

"Hey, Tzuyu! your ramen!" Seulgi shouted but it seems that Tzuyu had forgotten it already.

Seulgi sigh and peek a glance at the ramen gulping her saliva. "it would be cold if no one eats it."

Seulgi's stomach grumble signing her that she is hungry. "it wouldn't hurt if I eat that right?" asking herself.

She smiled sheepishly and devour the ramen.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Tzuyu with tear running down her eyes let her feet brought her somewhere familiar. She doesn't know why but when it comes to Jihyo, she can't trust anyone but herself and though she doesn't know the reason why her feet brought her infront of the Park's residence she knows this is important.

She catch her breathe as she just run from her house till she reach here. She exhale for one last time before knocking the door. She waited for a couple of seconds that felt like hours as adrenaline rush thorugh her blood.

As Mrs. Park opened the door and saw Tzuyu crying. She immediately invited the girl inside and felt pity wandering maybe Tzuyu still can't move on. Mrs. Park let her sit at the couch and brought a glass of water for her to drink.

"What brought you here Tzuyu?" Mrs. Park ask in her motherly tone.

"Aunty" Tzuyu called and stared at Mrs. Park blankly but as if eating the older woman's soul "why?"

"WHy?" confused Mrs. Park ask

Tzuyu's body is trembling from anger. "why didn't you told me about Jihyo being a donor?"

"It's not our wish. it's her choice to be a donor. and what is it to you?" Mrs. Park said in calm tone but made Tzuyu mad.

"WHat is it to me?" Tzuyu stands and chuckle "damn! aunty! I'm her girlfriend I have the right to know!" she shouted

Mrs. Park widen her eyes as this is the first time Tzuyu had raised her voice to her.

"Haven't you thought that I would be hurt not being prepared that she would die? you didn't even tell me! I could have been able to said my goodbyes to her" Tzuyu shouted only to meet a slap on her face.

Mrs. Park cried. "DO YOU THINK IT WAS THAT EASY FOR ME?!" she shouted back "Tzuyu, I may not her biological mother but I loved her as if she was my own! so don't blame me for not telling you!"

"It's not easy to let her go and I know it Tzu" Mrs. Park cup her cheeks "but we have too" she said calmly wiping her tears.

Tzuyu sat at the couch again. She sigh and stop her tears. 'I just really love her so much'

"I wanted to tell you too but before the accident happen Jihyo consulted us and told us not to tell you that she wanted to donate her heart. She said that you would oppose it. so are we." Mrs. Park inform

"When the accident happened the doctor told us that Jihyo is brain dead and there is a little chance that she'll survive and it was up to us to let her stay on the hospital or let them have her heart for any purposes needed." She told remembering what happened

Tzuyu look at Mrs. Park and patted her shoulder.

"Of course as a mother I chose to let her stay on the hospital but later in the afternoon her heart was losing it too but with the help of the doctor she still is beating. I prayed to the Lord if I chose the right choice. I was doubting myself until I saw that kid, Sana, she was brought to the hospital. She was unconscious. I didn't hear much about her state but heard that she needed a donor immediately. Though they were rich, there is no available heart for her and that is the time I thought maybe.. just maybe it was time to let Jihyo go" Mrs. Park cried

Tzuyu now understand what happened. She sigh and comforted Mrs. Park. "I'm sorry. aunty for shouting and doubting your decision. "

Mrs. Park smiled and held her hand. "Tzuyu, think. Thoug Jihyo is dead physically. Jihyo is still there beating. She is still alive in Sana. so don't lose hope Tzuyu. You'll meet your Jihyo too"

Tzuyu nodded. 'but there is only one Jihyo for me and that is you Jisoo.'

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CEMETERY

Tzuyu sat at the grass and look at the headstone infront of her

 

R.I.P

PARK JIHYO

 

"I miss you" Tzuyu said tired of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter