Chapter 9

Ricochet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They gathered in the dining room and waited for their dinner to come. Sana is sitting beside Mina who is infront of Tzuyu while Mr. Minatozaki sat infront of the table as a host. The food has been serve and he ask them to dig in. The dinner was quiet and filled with awkwardness.

Mina softly giggled after noticing how Sana eyes Tzuyu while eating. She nudge Sana's waist caughting her attention. Mina leaned to her ear.

"Stop staring. She might melt" Mina whispered earning a glare from Sana.

"I'm not!" Sana answered back.

"Is there a problem?" Sana's dad ask.

Sana smiled at her dad and shook her head. "Sorry. It was nothing."

Tzuyu look at their direction but found nothing appealing at their conversation to eavesdrop. She look back at her food to eat again.

"Your too obvious" Mina teased

Sana sent a glare. "Stop teasing me or I'll definitely kick you out"

Mina laugh at her. "Try me then" she answered back

Sana tighten her grip with the spoon trying to ease her annoyance with her cousin. 'If we're not infront of dad and Tzuyu. You might be dead already Mina.' Sana thought.

Mr. Minatozaki noticed his daughter's face redden. "Sana are you alright?" He ask her daughter.

"Uh..u.. I'm fine dad" she answered back and kick under the table. Unconciously, kicking Tzuyu in the process.

"AH!!!!" Tzuyu groaned. "What's your problem? That hurts!" She whined

Sana widden her eyes. "I'm sorry. I'm sorry."

"That wasn't intentional" she said to Tzuyu.

Tzuyu gritted her teeth. She can't explode infront of Mr. Minatozaki.  That's rude and disrespectful.

"Sana~" her dad called. "That's wrong. How could you kick a guest of mine. I know both of you are not in good terms but it was not nice to treat her like that" he said

Sana bowed her head. It wasn't intentional really. If not for her cousin Mina.  She sent a side glare from Mina who she sees chuckling at her.

"That wasn't a nice impression" Mina whisphered. 

"This is all your fault.  If she happens to hate me which she already does but... if ever she hates me more. I'm really gonna blame you Myoui." Sana threaten.

Tzuyu just sigh seeing the two bickering silently. She just shook her head and let what ever happened pass. She finished her food and set her cutleries into 4 o'clock. She wipe with the table napkin and waited for them to finish as a respect for table etiquette.

Few minutes passed and Mr. Minatozaki finished his too. He ask for a wine and poured some for Tzuyu.

"Cheers" he offered a toast.

"Cheers" Tzuyu replied.

"Thanks for coming Tzuyu." He said "but I called both of you, Tzuyu and Sana, since I wanted to inform you with something."

Tzuyu nod as a sign of continue. 

"Do I even share my opinion with that?" Sana ask shoving a piece of steak in .

He shook his head. "Technically,  no. I just need you to agree though this is force."

Sana sulked and let her father speak. He cleared his throat and fix his necktie.

"I want Tzuyu to stay with you, Sana, for 24/7" he said and look at his daughter.

"Well.. isn't it her job?" She answered back

"Yes" he paused " that's why starting tonight. Tzuyu would be living with you in your house."

With the sudden news, Tzuyu accidentally spit her wine. "Uh..uh..uh.." she cough "I'm sorry?"

"You'll be living with her." He repeated

"Bu..but.. I can't I have my own house. I have my own bed. I just can't leave that and be with her." She pointed to Sana.

"Well do you think I want to be with you too?" Sana answered back

Mina hit her arm. "Stop being mean. This is your chance!" Mina whisper to her ears.

Sana gulped and smiled internally. "No!"

"No is a yes for me." Her dad said and look at Tzuyu.  "So?"

"But my things?" Tzuyu ask

"I sent them already. So have fun you two and  get out of my house and stay at Sana's condominium." Mr. Minatozaki said and pushed the two outside.

Tzuyu groaned. "Why do I have to be stuck with you?"

Sana had her arms in her chest. "Your so cocky. Do you think I wanted to be stuck with you too?"

"I..." Tzuyu was cut off when the door opened and a thrown Mina appeared.

Mina laugh awkwardly.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tzuyu sigh as she is inside Sana's condominium. She felt awkward of the unfamiliar atmosphere surrounding them. Not only because of the place bht she is used of living alone and with the sudden change of environment caused herself to crumple into a ball. Aware of Sana's presence, she didn't let Sana to notice her discomfort.

Sana cleared . "You'll be staying there" she said and pointed to the room beside her's. "There is a connecting door to my room but don't dare to use it. ERT" Sana said with a stress on the last word

Tzuyu chuckled after hearing her statement. "Don't worry. You're not that appealing anyways." She said and walk pass through Sana entering her assigned room.

The next morning was a chaos. Tzuyu woke up with the sudden buzz of her alarm clock. She slowly got up only to be slap by a pie on her face early in the morning. Removing the pie on her face, a piece of pizza was then

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter