Real chapter 14

Ricochet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

this is the real chapter 14..

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

An ear piercing scream woke up Tzuyu from her dreams. She was sure that it came from Sana’s room but it was the latter who screamed. It feared Tzuyu. It scared her. ‘What if she’s hurt? What if she’s not feeling well?’

‘What if….’

Different what if entered her mind. It was Sana that we are talking about here. She didn’t waste any second and immediately left her hospital bed. She run to Sana’s room and saw the nurse screaming for help. She look at the floor and notice Dahyun and Chaeyoung unconscious and wasn’t even moving.

Tzuyu bend down and stick out two of her fingers to check held it to their pulse point under their chin. She sigh a relief.

She held Chaeyoung’s chin and bend it on the other side. She noticed a puncture at the back on her neck.

“They are alive. They are put into sleep. Ammonia would help to wake them up” Tzuyu said

The nurse left to get the ammonia that Tzuyu ordered while Tzuyu saw the black letter which was placed on top of Dahyun’s body. She opened the letter and it was the same letter which threatens her that they’ll hurt Sana.

 

I’ve told you to meet me but you never did.

I mean it when I said you have to meet me or let Sana die (ref: chapter 9)

I guess I have to force you.

Meet me at XXX warehouse.

Make sure no government security is involved.

 

Tzuyu went back to her hospital room to get her clothes. She change from her hospital gown to her clothes. She left the room the same time Chaeyoung and Dahyun just woke up.

“Tzuyu” Chaeyoung called weakly.

She went to them crouching to their level. “Did you see who kidnap Sana?” she asks

“p-peach” Dahyun answered “and Yoo.. Yoo Jungyeon”

Tzuyu scoff “that ! I’m surely going to kill her”

Tzuyu was about to stand up but Chaeyoung held her arm. “why?”

“huh?”

“why Tzuyu? Why do you have to protect Sana?” Chaeyoung asks

Tzuyu look at Chaeyoung. It was easy to answer that it was because it was her job but not anymore. Sana is much more important than her job. She thinks that Jihyo is already apart of Sana. With that little light that she sees that can be a chance to protect Jihyo again, she’ll grab that opportunity.

“because…” she said “because Mr. Minatozaki told me to protect her”

“then what would you do after you protected her? You know Sana would just fall for you deeper. It’s obvious Tzuyu. Sana likes you. She won’t ask us to investigate about you if she doesn’t like you. If you save her. Would you return her feelings?” Chaeyoung ask again

‘would I?’ That’s the same question she’s asking herself.

She knows she can’t use Sana but she also knows that she can’t leave Sana.

“i-i….”

“I don’t know” Tzuyu answered “I can’t answer you right now. All I know is, I have to save her”

Tzuyu stand up and left the room. She was out of the hospital when Chaeyoung and Dahyun chased her again.

“TZUYUUUUU!” Dahyun shouted

Tzuyu look at them. A little annoyed. They are taking too much time she thought.

“Tzuyu let us help. We are all bodyguards of Sana. We must help too.” Dahyun said

“I bet you don’t have car nor any guns” Chaeyoung said “Come on follow us”

They arrive infront of yellow hummer h2.

“Hop on. We have a peach to kill” Chaeyoung said

Dahyun gave Tzuyu a desert eagle 1911, a smoke grenade and a swift knife but Tzuyu only get the gun and grenade.

“I don’t use a knife” Tzuyu rejected.

­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­

Sana woke up from her long nap. Her hands were tied on her back while her two legs were tied attached on each legs of the chair. She saw a blonde haired girl and a short haired girl infront of her talking about something. With their looks she is very aware that this two are the one who kidnap her at the hospital and knock her out.

“oh! You’re awake!” the blonde haired girl said

“WHO ARE YOU! WHERE AM I!” Sana shouted

“easy girl” the short haired girl said “ by the way I’m Jungyeon. Remember me”

Sana tried to dig her memory trying to remember where she saw this girl other than from the hospital. Her eyes widen when her memory about the short haired girl flashed.

“you!” Sana exclaimed “you’re in the accident. You’re the one who stab Tzuyu’s legs!”

“Good memory miss Minatozaki” she smiled at her “by the way she’s Momo. Our boss” pointing at the blonde girl beside her

“WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME” Sana shouted

“I honestly don’t need you” Momo answered “I needed Tzuyu not you” she said

“why?” Sana asks “ do you know her?”

Momo smirk and laugh hysterically. “oh yes miss Minatozaki or should I say Sana? I know Tzuyu very well”

“I know her from the tip of her nails until the ends of her hair. Every details of her are very known to me” Momo said and tap Sana’s cheeks.

“DON’T TOUCH ME!” Sana shouted at her

Momo smirk. “So Tzuyu can but I can’t touch you? Poor me. Why do all people hate me?” Momo self-pitied herself then look back at Sana “very well Sana. I think you are not well educated by who Tzuyu really is. I think I need to tell you more about TZUYU and you might change your mind about her.”

“no thanks. I don’t need any information from someone as filthy as you” Sana said and spitted at Momo’s face.

Momo wipe off the saliva on her face and giggled. “you have guts. Huh?”

A loud slapping sound echoed the dark room as Momo slap Sana’s face hardly. She crack her neck and held Sana’s face with force.

“Disrespectful I see.” Momo said. “but be lucky I wanted to spoil Tzuyu’s happiness so I’m still in on telling you Tzuyu’s life. Aren’t asking your two little bodyguards to investigate about her?”

“How did you…” Sana was shock when she learned that they know about it. It was very private matter and impossible for them to know about it.

“shock?” Momo asks “me either”

“You are searching about a certain person named Jisoo, right?” Momo ask

Sana nodded as she got curious. She knows that this wasn’t the right place and the right time to know about this but if this is the right person who has all the right information then might risk.

Momo lift Sana’s face so she can look at her eyes directly. “Apparently, the Jisoo you are looking for was you’re heart donor Sana”

‘what?’ that shookt Sana’s world

“you’re lying. It was Park Jihyo not a girl named Jisoo”

“Park Jihyo used to be an orphan named Jisoo. And do you know what is more shocking about tha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter