Chapter 13

Ricochet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaeyoung scrolled down the site she had opened. It has been three days since she’s been searching for Tzuyu’s information with Sana’s order. She tried looking for a certain Tzuyu on all blacklist sites and even underground sites but no name such as Tzuyu was found.

It is also very hard since they don’t have other information from Tzuyu other than her name was “Tzuyu”. She doesn’t even know her last name making it harder to look for her informations.

Chaeyoung sigh. She really wanted to give up because there is no advance about this private mission.

A knock broke Chae’s concentration and the door revealed Dahyun.

“Hey” Dahyun said “any progress?”

Chaeyoung shake her head. “None at all”

“I wanted to give up. It’s been three days but I can’t even find a single information about her. No files exist about her. Tell me, how can I find out who Jisoo is?I’m such a disappointment. ” Chaeyoung rest her head on the table.

Dahyun sat beside her and pick up Chaeyoung small body frame. She hug Chaeyoung and caress her head.

“We will find a way.” Dahyun smile at her

Chaeyoung nodded and smile back at Dahyun. “thank you”

Her phone suddenly rang and Chaeyoung moved away so Dahyun can get her phone. She check it and notice a message from Seulgi asking them to go to the headquarters.

“We need to go Seulgi needs us” Dahyun said.

“for what? Why does she even need us. She can already have Tzuyu for all he missions she have to do. Why ask for us  now?” Chaeyoung ask obviously jealous about Tzuyu.

“well obviously Tzuyu is still injured and she can’t do the work”

“why us?” Chae replied

“I don’t know but don’t you think this can be our opportunity?” Dahyun said

“how?”

“didn’t you said you can’t find any information about Tzuyu?” Chaeyoung nodded

“and obviously we don’t know anything about her because she was only introduce to us by..” Dahyun said and was cutted off by Chaeyoung.

“Seulgi”

Dahyun nodded. She was happy that Chaeyoung can understand her.

“you mean. We can check her background with Seulgi” Chaeyoung continued

“definitely” Dahyun answered “but we have a problem. If Tzuyu is an asset for the government, Seulgi won’t easily gave her personal information to us. She’ll protect it as far as she can.” She continued

“Then we just have to steal it from Seulgi” Chaeyoung smirk as she thought of a plan.

“Good you’re both here. Just right on time” Seulgi said as soon as she saw the two arrived.

“you called us?” Dahyun ask

“uhmm… I heard that the two of you are there before the accident happen.” Seulgi ask

“uh..uh..yes!” Dahyun answered “we were”

Seulgi nodded and show them the cctv footage on her computer. “then do you recognize this person?”

Both of them look at the footage and notice something wrong.

.

.

.

.

“Are you sure about that?” Seulgi ask the two

“yes..” Chaeyoung said “as I told you, I do a daily vlog about my day. And I’m sure about what I said”

“Chaeyoung always wear her necklace that has a mini camera. She thinks that she can use it as an evidence if anything happens to her or if she needs to reinvestigate something.” Dahyun answered

“I can show you the footage during that day. Maybe I have a better angle for that day and we can see that man’s face.” Chaeyoung answered.

Seulgi nodded and let Chaeyoung take over the desktop. She clicks the chip and it pop out of the slot. She put it in the microchip slot and open the folder as soon as it loaded.

“date?”

“ August 30. Around 3 to 4:30” Seulgi answered.

Chaeyoung type it on the keyboard and click the certain date and adjust the time “there”

The three watch the footage and notice the black hooded man passing against Chaeyoung’s direction.

“pause!” Dahyun said

Chaeyoung zoom the footage in and notice a red strand of hair quite long for a man.

“It wasn’t a man. It was a she.” Dahyun exclaimed.

“. Red hair?” Seulgi think hard and went to her shelves where she hides different files. She scan the files and pull out one of it.

‘CLASSIFIED’ the folder read out.

“What’s that?” Dahyun ask

“some files about previous findings about an illegal organization. No one had an exact idea who are under this organization not until agent Myoui started to handle about this mission.” Seulgi explained

“Agent Myoui?”

“Ms. Minatozaki’s cousin?”

“yes” Seulgi answered “she was an asset to the intelligence. She was very good in her work but she has to stop when Sana’s mother died due to this organization. It broke down Sana and Agent Myoui is the only one who helped her to be back on her feet.”

“so she has to stop?” Dahyun ask

Seulgi nodded. “she hasn’t classified all but she has an idea who are they. And one of them can be her” she pointed at the hooded girl on the screen.

“this are some of the files” Seulgi offered.

 

Name: Im Nayeon

Codename: Snowball

Age: unidentified

 

Name: Yoo Jungyeon

Codename: Jamless

Age: unidentified

 

Name: unidentified

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter