Chapter 3

Ricochet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: I was about to update on their first anniversary but then there was no internet connection for the whole day. I was literally dying inside. I even went to my aunt's house but it goes the same. They said it was beause of the natural disaster that we experience but at exact 9:30 I think it came back and I was lucky enough to see Twice and their V anniversary.  By the way, I think I'll be updating every Saturday. If you were from the Philippines then it would be saturday but if your from other country then maybe it would be friday. I would do my best to write.. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reaching the cup of coffee infront of her. Seulgi wandered her eyes from the house which used to be familiar. Sipping from the cup of coffee. Tzuyu felt uneasy with Seulgi's unexpected visit when usually she only does when she was on a mission to capture Tzuyu. Yes, very clear to capture.

"What do you need?" Tzuyu ask with hint of annoyance.

"It's been long since the last time I came" Seulgi said.

"Just make it to the point inspector Kang" Tzuyu replied "or should I call you Agent Kang?"

Hearing Tzuyu calls her agent makes her glare at her. She cough clearing and set the cup down before clasping her hands together.

Seulgi smirk. "Feels fresh to be called agent again" Seulgi answered.

"We both know you're an agent. You're the only person other than the goverment and your filthy unskilled minions knows about the organization." Tzuyu said trying to piss Seulgi.

"I'm not an agent for now. We both know that I should hide my identity after being one of the hit lists of your Organization" Seulgi fired back

"Ex" Tzuyu corrected "organization"

Seulgi scoff "you still was once a part of it."

Tzuyu scratch her head "we are going off the topic."

Seulgi nodded and sip coffee again. "I just came here to tell you an update about Jihyo's death" she said "we found a CCTV footage found Momo there"

Tzuyu look away and sigh. She can't believe Momo is doing this.

"You know Tzuyu. I think it would be enough to be an evidence to sue her." Seulgi assured.

Tzuyu shook her head. "I don't need to sue her. I can deal it on my own way" Tzuyu's face darken.

"But. Tzuyu"she paused "I think it is better to let the law handle this"

" no law can handle this not until I said so!" Tzuyu shouted shocking Seulgi.

Seulgi can't do anything but to sigh. She stands up and was about to leave. "You know Tzu. I think if you really wanted to get revenge to Momo and the organization.  I think I can help you. I've been having this special mission of mine to protect this family." She informed twisting the knob.

Tzuyu knitted her brows. "And what does make it easy for me to revenge?"

"The organization supplies different drugs right?" She ask earning a nod from Tzu "but those drugs aren't comon one but something much lethal and dangerous. It makes you crazier and hunger more until you got out of your mind and results to kill involuntarily."

Tzuyu just nods for she already knows those things. 

"But this time. The Org. made a new product with this family.LIVE. Live is a sim which is planted to a person. People were to be convince that this helps to stop the addiction from the past drugs but still has the effect it gives but with different dosage that helps people to control themselves. But unknown to them it is an operating system design to kill people. Which cause riots. They were to be distributed at the start of these year but betas were made already." Seulgi said spilling some infos.

"A new product?" Tzuyu ask earning a nod from the inspector.

"The family that helps the production stop investing and cut the ties with them. But the organization feared that they might spill infos that might endangered the Org. And now their family has threat. If you were to work for me. You could revenge for Jihyo even the means of it were to dirty your hands with t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter