Chapter 7

Ricochet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I CAN'T BELIEVE HER GUTS!!!!" Sana shouted her frustrations

"HOW CAN SHE MOCKS MY FIGURE?"

"AS IF SHE HAS A GREAT BODY?" Sana screamed and slumped grumpily at her bed.

Sana was in her own condo unit releasing her stress from what happened today. She can't believe the fact that her body guard has the will to insult her.

 'I like coke bottles but your figure is coke in can ! straight figure! hahaha!'

'Coke in can!'

'Straight figure!'

Tzuyu's voice echoed in Sana's mind and it irritates her.

"Aaahhhh!!!" Sana scream in frustration and grab the pillow beside her and throw it away.

"Hey!, Are you nuts?" a girl sitting at Sana's study table reading a book ask Sana.

Yes, Sana isn't alone on her room. She ask her cousin to accompany her.

"You've been mumbling things about someone who I don’t even understand what have done to you. Would you mind telling me and stop messing your room." the girl scolded Sana "I know you won't even clean your room and I'll be force to do it for you. so stop!"

Sana sigh and pouted at her cousin "I'm sorry Mina"

Mina nodded and put down the book she was reading. "Now mind telling me what makes you so upset?"

Sana look at Mina and sigh. She guess she have to tell her to have some peace of mind. Sana tell Mina about her bodyguard and what happened between them.

"Oh~!" Mina exclaimed hearing her story.

"Who won't get upset when someone teased your figure?" Sana ask calmly

Mina shook her head. "I think that girl is very honest, she's right. You look like a coke in can" Mina said and laugh

Sana rolled her eyes before smacking Mina's head. "MYOUI MINA!!!!"

"Owww~!" Mina groaned. "I was just kidding"

"Not helping" Sana sulk crossing her arms infront of her chest.

Mina sigh. "but cous, that's better than to be compared as coke litre" Mina patted Sana's head.

Sana look at her and have a heavy breathe. "I guess, but...."

Sana pouted and remembered something. A picture of Tzuyu exercising entered her mind. Sana unknowingly blush as Tzuyu's abs followed her imagination. "Oh my gosh~!" Sana whispered but enough for Mina to hear.

Mina look at her cousin and notice her change. "You're blushing" Mina pointed at Sana's face and remembered what Sana told her. "are you imagining your bodyguard's abs?"

Sana hide her face from Mina. "I'm not!"

"Really?" Mina ask with a grin.

"I don’t! " Sana protested

Mina smirk widely seeing Sana's reaction eying her. Sana saw her cousin's look and she knows that she is caught.

"Fine! I am! so what!" Sana pushed Mina lightly and look away.

Mina laugh at her cousin's oblivion. It was so obvious she has a crush on her bodyguard. Yes, it's their first time that they have known each other but it's not wrong to like someone on their first meet up, right? It was a mere crush anyways and not a total love struck.

"You have a crush on her" Mina said and hug her cousin. She kissed Sana's cheeks. "My cousin likes someone already. I'm happy for you."

Sana cringe her face and pushed Mina. "me? crush?" she scoff

"If I'll have a crush on my bodyguard then never mind." Sana said and covered herself with a blanket.

"Okay" Mina said "then you don't mind if I ask for her name and her number?" Mina ask

'name? nunber?' Sana thought

Sana bolted up and remove the blanket. "YOU CAN'T HAVE HER NAME AND NUMBER!!!" Sana shouted

"Ooh~!" Mina teased wiggling her eyebrows "You won't even allow me to have her name and number but you don't like her? why overprotective cous?"

"You don't like her, right? and you don't have a crush at her too" Mina repeated.

Sana bite her lower lip. She can't answer Mina. 'Mina's right. I don't l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter