Umma...

The Change

Author's POV

Taecyeon left the locker room and left Donghae worrying about Jessica.

Donghae wasn't worrying about Taecyeon taking away Jessica, he was more worried about what he would do to her. All he knew was he had to tell Jessica how he feels about her soon.

 

Donghae's POV

"Aish that Taecyeon... Isn't Yoona enough for him?" I mumbled to myself.

I need to warn Sica about him.... I was thinking as I walked out to meet Siwon, Jessica, and Tiffany.

"So are we all going to my house?" I asked.

"Uhh if you don't mind... Because Minho has Taemin over and Sulli has Krystal over, its probably all loud..." Siwon answered.

"Oh so Taeminnie left without telling me huh?" I questioned.

"You were taking forever in the locker room bro." Siwon said.

"Whatever. Let's go." I said while swinging my backpack on my back.

"Omo... Jessica... If Krystal is going over to Sulli's that means Oppa won't know we aren't coming home yet..." Tiffany told Jessica.

Wait what Oppa?...

"Chincha?!... Do you think Krystal called Oppa?" Jessica asked.

"Who's this Oppa you girls are talking about?!" I butted in.

"My Oppa, duh?! Older brother babo!" Jessica said then hit my head.

"Why do you have to be so violent?" I asked.

"Why do you have to be so stupid?" She stuck her tounge out at me.

"Yah!" I yelled.

"Fany-ah, just call him and hope he will pick up." Jessica said.

"Neh." Tiffany said while reaching for her phone.

"Oppa???" Tiffany said through the phone.

"Aigoo... Who else do you think it is?" Tiffany sounded annoyed.

Jessica grabbed Tiffany's phone and started talking.

"Oppa-ah It's Sica~" Jessica used her aegyo.

It's my first time seeing her aegyo she's so cute! Okay fine maybe I should stop eavsdropping... Yeah I'm going to buy a snack at the vending machine. I'm hungry... I hope Umma is cooking today instead of the maids... I miss her cooking.

I got a snack then was going to walk back to the gym but instead Siwon, Jessica, and Tiffany walked out to me.

"Hurry let's go it's getting late, we still need to finish the project!" Siwon yelled.

"Let's run home?" Siwon suggested.

"ANIYO! The princess can't run!" Jessica yelled.

"Aigoo... Do you want to fail this project or run?!" Tiffany asked.

"Neither?" Jessica suggested as Tiffany and Siwon started to run.

"Come on Sica!" I yelled then grabbed her hand to run too.

"You call me Sica then I'll call you Hae!!!" She threatened. I actually don't consider it threatening because we would seem so much closer.

"Sure, SICA!" I stuck my tounge out at her.

"YAH! Fine you want to be stuck with the nickname Hae?" She asked.

"It sounds better then fish!" I answered "NOW STOP TALKING AND START RUNNING!"

"AIGOO..." She whinned.

I'm still holding her hand, I guess she doesn't want to let go because she will fall behind our group.

 

Finally at my house...

 

modern-luxury-california-house-28.jpg

 

"UMMA I'M HOME!!!" I yelled.

"Donghae I'm doing something I'll be out in a sec!" Umma yelled back to me.

"Neh~" I said "Girls have a seat on the couch like Siwon, I'm putting away my backpack, I'll be down real fast."

"Okay..." Tiffany said then took a seat, then Sica sat down too.

After I saw them sit I ran upstairs and put my stuff away.

I came down right in time, mom just came out to greet us.

"They are your friends, Donghae?" Umma asked.

"You know Siwon already haha actually, you know him too well. This is Jessica and this is Tiffany, they just came back from America and we are working on a project together." I explained.

Sica and Tiffany bowed and said "Annyeonghaseyo Mrs. Lee~"

"Jung Jessica imnida." Sica said with a smile.

"Hwang Tiffany imnida." Tiffany said with her eyesmile too.

"Anneyong girls!" Umma greeted.

"Come on Sica let's go work on the project." I said then grabbed her hand... Omo I forgot Umma was watching us... -Facepalm-

"Same with us Fany." Siwon said.

We walked upstairs to my room.

 

Inside my room

 

Teenage-Boys-Room-In-Blue-Design.jpg

 

"Wahhh your room is so cool! I love your windows!" Sica yelled.

"Chincha? I bet yours is better." I said.

"I don't know~" She laughed.

"Okay let's get working" Sica said.

"I don't get why we're doing this..." She mumbled.

"To get you closer to me?" I thought in my mind.

We chose the rule 'Be respectful to your teachers and university staffs'

"This is going to be easy." I smiled.

"Okay, then let's start." Sica smiled too.

"How about start with---"  We started discusing our project.

 

Siwon's POV

"AISH. We're finally done!" Fany yelled.

"I don't think Donghae and Jessica are done yet though..."

"Fany-ah, wanna go spy on Donghae and Jessica?" I asked and didn't realize I was smirking.

"Great idea!!! I still wonder if they are dating! They always hold hands, it's so sweet though~" Fany smiled.

"Then let's go!" I whispered then took her hand.

We crept up to Donghae's room and we kneeled on the carpet near his door. The babo forgot to full shut his door so we could see and hear everything.

Fany was kneeling next to me and we watched what they were doing.

After about five minutes they were still working on their project and were perfectly normal, unlike us spying on people. It got boring so I turned around to Face Fany because I wanted to leave but she turned around at the same time and our lips met. We were both shocked we didn't move until Donghae and Jessica  came out the room and saw us. We seperated.

"WOAH." Donghae yelled.

"I'm not the only one seeing this right?!" Jessica asked while rubbing her eyes

Fany was blushing.... I better say something before they get the wrong idea.

"It was an accident!" I yelled. 

"Yeah, right." Donghae said. Did I seriously think they would believe me?!?

"FANY-AH YOU'RE ALL GROWN UP NOW!" Jessica "I MISS MY LIL FANY..." Then hugged her. So fake haha.

Donghae's mom saved us by telling us to go downstairs 

 

Downstairs

 

Donghae's POV

"Donghae-ah, Taemin is coming home pretty soon but your dad is on another buisness trip..." Umma started "I set up the table for you! Please join us Siwon, Jessica, and Tiffany!"

"Okay!" Siwon said "I eat here all the time anyway haha!" 

"How about you two girls?" Umma asked.

"Uh I think we should go home now..." Tiffany said. 

"Aww please? I want to thank you for taking care of Donghae." Umma said.

"Umma I'm not a kid!" I said. Jessica laughed, I guess I'm a kid to her...

"Okay I guess we'll stay, kamsamnida Mrs. Lee!" Tiffany said.

"Kamsamnida," Jessica smiled.

"No problem! I'm glad you decided to stay!" Umma said "Now have a seat on the dinner table while I get the food."

"Neh~" Jessica and Tiffany said together.

"Umma I'm home!" I heard my dongsaeng yell.

"Taeminne have a seat on the dinnertable while I get the food ready!" Mom yelled from the kitchen.

"Neh~" Taemin said.

 

dublin-table.jpg

 

Siwon sat by me, Sica and Tiffany sat together across from us, and Taemin sat at the end of the table.

"Hyung introduce your friends to me!!!" Taemin told me.

"This is Jessica and Tiffany" I said.

They both waved.

"Taemin imnida, you both are really pretty!" Taemin said.

"Thanks..." They said.

"Jessica?... That name sounds familiar..." Taemin mumbled.

"AH! Jessica noona, are you Krystal's unnie?" Taemin asked.

"Neh, you know Krystal?" Jessica asked.

"Neh!" Taemin yelled.

Umma came out with the food and we started eating.

"You girls are from America right?" Umma asked.

"Neh." They both answered.

"Can you tutor Donghae and Taemin for English? They both are pretty bad..." Umma said.

"Mum! I not bad, see I speak good Engrish!" I tried to convince my mom speaking in English... I guess I said it wrong huh?

Siwon, Jessica, Tiffany, and Taemin bursted out laughing.

"It's supposed to be Mom I'm not bad, see I speak good English." Jessica corrected.

"See Donghae?" Umma asked "Jessica how would you like to tutor Donghae? I'll pay you every month!" 

"Mrs. Lee no need to pay! Donghae is my friend!" Jessica said "I'll come over and tutor him every Monday and Friday after school!"

"Aww Jessica, thank you!" Umma said.

"Thanks Jessica!" I said with a smile. She just smiled back.

After everyone finished their dinner Jessica and Tiffany helped clear the dishes.

When they finished Me, Siwon, Jessica, Tiffany, and Taemin sat on the couch and chatted. Taemin wouldn't stop asking the girls questions! He is so annoying!

"Taeminnie don't you have any homework?" I butted in.

"I finished it Hyung, don't worry." He answered then continued talking with them, aish that didn't work.

"I think we better call Oppa now." Sica said taking out her phone.

"Oppa-ah come pick me and Fany up at this address!" Sica said on the phone "Okay see you in a bit Oppa! Bye!"

"Oppa's coming." She told Tiffany.

Not long afterwards, their oppa came and picked them up. We found out their Oppa was named Heechul.

"Don't you think Heechul is so familiar?" I asked.

"Ani, why?" Siwon looked at me.

"He has the same last name as Jessica right?" I mumbled "Jung Heechul... That one rich family's son?"

"Ani... I doubt it." Siwon said "Yah, Hae. I'm leaving too, see you tomorrow."

"Bye." I said.

Seriously, why is Jung Heechul so familiar?....

 

Upstairs in my room

 

Umma knocked on my door. I let her in and we started talking.

"Is Jessica your girlfriend?" Umma asked.

"N-no!!!" I said. I wish she was...

"Oh... She and Tiffany are really beautiful and nice, you should chose one of them." Umma said.

"Umma...--" I started.

"It's getting late, go to bed." She said then left my room.

I think I really did fall for Jessica... I have to tell her, Umma and Taemin like her a lot, they will accept her. I got nothing to be afraid of! 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WOOO I UPDATED!!! I didn't think I would make it there was homework today... No guarantees for an update tomorrow though.... I'm so sowwie...

Do you guys like this chappie?!? My kiss scenes kinda don't they?...  Well Donghae's mom really likes Fany and Sica thats good to hear!

Please continue to subscribe and comment!!!