The University Of Seoul

The Change

2rzcfo9.jpg

nexon-snsd-girls-generation-snsd-1606955

*This is their unviersity uniform~ Just ignore the other members who arn't in the story and pretend Krystal is wearing the same thing but a different color for a different grade*

*I couldn't find a picture with SuJu in a uniform so it's just a white T-shirt with jeans ^^;* 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Monday, the first day of attending the University

Jessica's POV

I woke up extra early today because I don't want Oppa or Fany coming in my room with cucumbers... That would ruin my first day of school in Seoul. Oh guess what? Last night I thought of a plan to get revenge on Fany for the cucumbers. Keke, you will see my evil plans later~

Aish I better get up and get ready for school... I dragged myself out of bed and into the bathroom to brush and shower. We have uniforms that we have to wear to the university... We didn't have any uniforms at all in the United States, but I don't mind, the uniforms are actually kind of cute!

 

Downstairs

 

How am I still the last one downstairs even though I managed to get up on my own and get up so early!? Chincha...

"Annyeong Sica!" Heechul oppa, Fany, and Krys said.

"Annyeong." I replied "So whats for breakfast?"

"Hoddeok." He said "It's almost ready!" 

"YUM!!!" Me, Fany, and Krys yelled as he placed the dish of Hoddeok on the table.

*Hoddeok is kind of like a pancake with syrupish stuff inside... Yeah just look at the pic ^^*

 

5176216532_08c33b7c41.jpg

 

"Oppa you're a great cook!" Krystal said while taking a bite of the hoddeok.

"I agree!" Yelled Fany.

"Haha thanks girls." He said "Hey are you girls walking to the university? It's not that far"

"TAKE US PLEASE I DON'T WANNA WALK~" I said with aegyo.

"NEH OPPA TAKE US PLEASE~~~~" Krystal begged cutely.

"Arasso, I only do this for my two cute little dongsaengs." Oppa said as he patted our heads.

"I wish I had an Oppa like you." Fany pouted.

"Yeah who wouldn't!" I smiled "He is already sort of your Oppa though~"

"Neh, I guess." She smiled.

"I'll drive you just for today. Hurry up and get your bags or backpacks so we can go." He said.

 

At The University Of Seoul

snu1.jpg

"Wow this is huge..." I said to Fany

"I know right?! Omo see Taengoo and Leeteuk!" Fany yelled.

"SHH! Geez let them have some time alone." I whispered as I dragged Fany with me.

"Fine let's go get our schedules then" Fany said while heading to the office.

"Unnie's, I got my schedule and i'm going to head to our grade's hall." Said Krystal.

"Bye Krys~" Me and Fany said.

Krystal is in a different grade since she is a few years younger than us, so we won't have any classes together. 

"I have English first." I said to Fany "This is going to be easy..."

"Same!!!" Fany yelled "Yeah we're from America, hello... They should make a special class name Korean for people who come from America."

"Ha, I know, right?" I said "Let's look for our lockers..." 

"Neh." Fany said "Then look for Taengoo!"

 

At their lockers

 

"OUR LOCKERS ARE RIGHT NEXT TO EACH OTHER!!!" Yelled Fany with excitment.

"Yay!" I yelled back then noticed Leeteuk, Taeyeon, Siwon, and Donghae walk this way.

"Please don't tell me my locker is next to yours..." I whispered to Donghae

He gave an evil smirk then opened the locker next to mine.... 

"Omo Fany save me..." I whispered to her but she didn't seem to hear me. Guess why? She's talking to Siwon and her locker is next to his.

 

Tiffany's POV

"Hey Tiffany!" Siwon said as he opened his locker to put his stuff inside.

"Hi Siwon ssi!" I said giving him an eye smile then putting my bag in my locker then taking out my binder for English class

"Just call me Siwon" He said "What's your first class?"

"Okay Siwon, I have English." I answered.

"Same! It's an easy class for you haha" He said.

"Yep!" I said while laughing.

"YES I HAVE ENGLISH WITH HIM!" I thought in my head.

 

Siwon's Locker       Tiffany' Locker       Jessica's Locker       Donghae's Locker ----------Top Lockers

locker_pic.jpg

Taeyeon's Locker       Leeteuk's Locker ----------Bottom Lockers

 

Author's POV

The group soon split into half, left our locker area, and went to their first classes. Tiffany, Siwon, Jessica, and Donghae have English first while Taeyeon, Leeteuk, Seohyun, and Kyuhyun have vocal class.

 

English classroom

 

"Class, Welcome back from the weekend! We have two new students today, and they are from America so their English is probably better than mine!" Mr. SM started "Girls please come in."

As soon as the class heard the word 'girls' said by Mr. SM, the guys in the class instantly paid attention and the girls stopped listening. They were all shocked when they saw Jessica and Tiffany walk in the room. They were shocked by their beauty, the girls were scared they would take all the boys attention away from them and the guys were happy to have new hot students like them.

"Please introduce yourself to the class in English" Mr. SM said.

"Hello everybody, I'm Jung Sooyeon or Jessica and I hope you guys take care of me! Thanks!" Jessica said in English with a smile then bowed.

"Hi! I'm Hwang Miyoung or Tiffany, I'm Jessica's cousin, and we are from California! I hope this will be a great school year." Said Tiffany in English, giving her famous eye smile to the class then bowed too.

"Excellent English girls!" Mr. SM said "Now Jessica, take a seat in the back next to Lee Donghae. And Tiffany take a seat next to Choi Siwon."

The girls followed the teachers orders and took a seat.

The class stared mumbling because the girls liked the kingka's and the guys wanted to sit with Jessica and Tiffany.

"Quiet down now class, we are starting our lesson today." Mr. SM said.

Jessica wasn't happy with her seat and looked at Donghae and whispered "Why am I always near you?..."

Donghae heard and answered "It's faith."

He smirked.

Jessica just rolled her eyes.

Tiffany and Siwon were both really happy with their seat

"Hey Tiffany!" Siwon said "Looks like we're partners."

"Yep!" Tiffany said giving him an eye smile.

 

The halls


Krystal's POV

As I opened my locker, put my bag inside, and took out the books I needed. Then thought of Unnie.

Sica unnie is so lucky she knows Tiffany and Taeyeon unnie even before attending this university. She has cousins with her already so she won't be lonely. Unfortunately I'm all alone, well at least for now... I just hope I will meet new friends!

Aish now I'm looking for my first class of the day, history. Woo what an exciting class to start the day...

Chincha where is the class room?! Should I ask someone? I am new so it wouldn't be that weird would it?... Aish whatever! It's better to be weird then to be late on my first day! I saw a girl nearby who was walking alone and looked pretty nice so I asked her.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Krystal imnida. I'm looking for the history class do you happen to know where it is?" I asked politely.

"Annyeong Krystal ssi, Sulli imnida. That's my first class too! Come with me before we are late to class!" Sulli yelled.

"Neh~" I replied while following her.

 

History classroom

 

"Its right here, next to the science class. Remember that okay?" Sulli said while smiling.

"Oh thanks Sulli ssi~!" I smiled. Sulli suddenly took my arm and dragged me to the teacher.

"Seonsaengnim, we got a new student today!" She said to the teacher.

The teacher introduced herself to me, her name is Mrs. Effects. The she told me to introduce myself to the class.

"Annyeonghaseyo! Jung Soojung imnida, call me Krystal. I'm from America so I will be pretty bad at Korean history! Please take care of me!" I said then smiled.

"Welcome to our class, now sit next to Sulli so she can guide you around!" She said then smiled at Sulli.

I took the seat next to Sulli then noticed all of the guys staring us so I whispered to Sulli "Why's everyone staring at us?"

"They aren't staring at us, They are staring at YOU." She started "Girl, have you checked the mirror this morning? You're gorgeous~"

"Thanks Sulli, but you're prettier!" I said as I felt my face turn red.

"Aigoo whatever." She said then rolled her eyes then listened to the teacher.

"Class, today I am assigning a history project for all of you. You will be in-" Mrs. Effects started.

"UGHHHH!" I heared my classmates whine.

"Aish, Listen up!" She said "You will be in pairs. Before your eyes start wandering around looking for your partners listen to me first. Your partners are already chosen and will be the person you are sitting next to. The project is going to be about the history of Korea and will be due in 2 days. I don't care if you go to your partners house or whatever as long as this project is complete and handed in on Wednesday. Araso?"

"Neh..." We answered the Mrs. Effects handed out the assignment sheet with all the directions on it.

How nice... Today is only my first day and I already have my first hard assignment... Thank God my partner is already chosen and is Sulli! She's so nice!

"Sulli you know how to do this right? Because I only know American history" I said with a straight face.

"Neh. This is easy! I'll ask my Oppa later if you can come over to my house after school so we can finish up." She said with a warm smile

"Araso, then I'll ask my Unnie if I can come over too!" I replied back then smiled.

"Oh you have a Unnie?" She asked.

"Neh, she goes to this university too! She's a senior." I answered.

"Same with my Oppa!" She started "His name is Siwon."

"Oh... My Unnie's name is Jessica." I said.

"American names... Haha" She said while laughing.

"Yep!" I said then laughed along.

 

Cafeteria

 

808asu093b.jpg

 

Me and Sulli walked together to the cafeteria its really big as I expected haha... Thats probably why we don't have to split into different lunches, I have the same lunch as Sica, Fany, and Taeyeon unnie! But I think i'm just going to say hi then sit with Sulli...

"Hi Unnie~!" I said while giving Sica a hug "I love how we all have the same lunch!"

"I know Krys!" Sica said while hugging me.

Then she broke the hug. I guess she noticed Sulli.

"Sica this is Sulli! She's really nice, she helped me find my classroom and everything!" I introduced.

"Chincha? Kamsamnida, Sulli ssi." Sica said with a smile. 

"No problem. Krystal is new so she needs help, thats the least I can do!" Sulli replied back.

"BYE UNNIE" I yelled then dragged Sulli to go buy lunch with me.

"Your sister is so pretty!" Sulli said.

"Haha she's evil though." I joked.

"Whatever Krys." She said.

We got our lunch then Sulli introduced me to her friends Amber and Victoria. Me and Sulli have no classes with them... But oh well, we can still enjoy lunch together!

 

Jessica's POV

I like this cafeteria its so big! And Krystal's new friend Sulli too. She seems nice.

"Hey Sica stop spacing out!" Yelled Fany waving her hands infront of me, trying to get my attention.

"Huh what?" I asked.

"Aish, I told you get up and buy our lunch with me while Taengoo is saving our spots!"

"Oh okay!" I said as I got up and walked with Fany.

"What did Taengoo say she want to eat?" I asked Fany.

"Uhh she said anything is fine." Fany answered "Aigoo... I want pizza and hamburgers instead... Not Korean food."

"I know, right? I miss them already and it hasn't even been a week since we came to Korea..." I whined.

We bought our lunches then walked back to our table. Omo... The guys are sitting with us?! I mean I don't mind the guys but Donghae?! I had enough of him... First our lockers are next to each other, then I sit next to him in all my classes so far, now I have to sit with him at lunch??? No way...

Me and Fany placed our food on the table then gave Seo and Taengoo their food.

"Gomawo Sica and Fany!" They both said then I took the only seat available which was next to the fish.

"Hey Sica" I heard him say.

"Why are you here and who told you to call me Sica?" I asked coldly.

"I'm here because of Leeteuk and Taeyeon." He said with a smirk on that fish face of his.

"And why can't I call you Sica? It makes us seem closer, doesn't it?" Wrapping his arm around my shoulders.

"Because only my close friends can call me that and you're not one." I answered giving him a cold stare then shrugging off his arm.

"Chincha? How am I not?" He asked staring at me.

I ignored him and took a bite of my lunch then realized he was checking me out... "OK THAT'S IT YOU CREEPER" I yelled then grabbed the nearest thing I saw, which happened to be his slice of cake he was eating, and slammed it onto his face and smeared it. It only got the lower half near his lips though...Dang it why do I have such bad aim? 

What he did next was unexpected... He pulled me towards him put his cheek next to mine then smudged the cake onto both sides my face. Our lips ended up meeting and he kissed me. NOW I CAN SAY BYE BYE TO MY FIRST KISS. Donghae gave me an evil smirk and said "That's what you get for wasting my cake." I didn't even bother fighting back I'm to shocked...

Our group of friends were looking at us and started laughing so hard, especially Taeyeon and Leeteuk with their dorky laughs. Fany gave me some napkins, she's the best.

But then she burst out laughing too seeing my face covered in cake. Okay maybe I take that back.

I got up and walked myself to the restroom while trying to wipe the cake off with the napkin and trying to avoid people's sares.

"I hate you Lee Donghae. I'm going to get you back." I mumbled to myself while splashing water onto my face to clean the cake off. Luckly no cake got on my uniform so I should be done after washing my face.

I finished up then walked out of the restroom but then I bumped into someone so I said "Mianhe" Oh it was a guy, i'm guessing he's also a senior because his uniform.

"Mianhe, it was my fault I should have watched where I was going." He started "I'm Ok Taecyeon, I haven't seen you around the school before are you new?" 

"Neh, Jung Sooyeon imnida, just call me Jessica. It's my first day today, I just came back from the US." I answered.

"Ah, I'm from the US too but I came back to Korea four years ago." He said. 

"Oh cool!" I said with a smile but then I felt someone grab me by the arm.

"Sica! Where were you I was looking around for- Oh, annyeong Taecyeon ssi." She said. "We better go back to the table their waiting for us!" 

"Neh. Bye Taecyeon ssi!" I said then Fany dragged me away.

"Why was he talking to you?" Fany asked.

"Oh I bumped into him while I was coming out of the restroom." I answered.

"Ohhhh." She said.

                                                                                                                                                                                                To be continued...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So Krystal meets Sulli, Amber, and Victoria and Jessica meets Taecyeon.

I'm trying to make it maybe a little more fun to read because after reading other FF's (And no I'm not gonna copy.) I find mine a bit boring so sorry if this is boring ^^; This is my first FF so thanks for understanding...

And aside from continuing to vote, please help me by commenting and subscribing!!! Thanks!