The University Of Seoul -Continued-

The Change

 

"Sica! Where were you I was looking around for- Oh, annyeong Taecyeon ssi." She said. "We better go back to the table their waiting for us!" 

"Neh. Bye Taecyeon ssi!" I said then Fany dragged me away.

"Why was he talking to you?" Fany asked.

"Oh I bumped into him while I was coming out of the restroom." I answered.

"Ohhhh." She said.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Still the first day of school

 

Jessica's POV

"So you know Taecyeon?" I asked Fany as we were walking back to our table.

"He doesn't know me, but I know him. Taengoo was talking about him" Fany replied.

"Haha, what about him?" I asked again.

"Taengoo was talking about him and his girlfriend Im Yoona." She answered "How Taecyeon keeps flirting with other girls... Like you"

"Mwoh?! Me? No I just crashed into him..." I said then tried to change the subject "So is Donghae still sitting there?"

"Whatever don't try to change the subject! And yes he is. What are you still mad he stole your first kiss?" She teased.

Dang she knows me to well. I just ignored her.

Before we even took a seat at the table again the bell rung, I guess it saved me from sitting next to Donghae and Fany's questions so I'm happy!~

 

Krystal's POV

"Sulli I have advanced math next how about you?" I asked Sulli. *That way she can be in the same class as Minho (Minho isn't a freshman)*

"I have advanced math too!" Sulli answered "Then I have science."

"Aww... I have English after math... Oh well we still have a lot of classes together!" I said

 

Inside the math class 

 

The teacher looked at me then realized I was a new student so she came over and introduced herself to me, her name is Ms. Shawol.

"Class listen up! We have a new student today. Please introduce yourself." 

"Annyeonghaseyo, Jung Soojung imnida! Call me Krystal. I'm from America so my Korean isn't very good." I said.

"Krystal, take the empty seat next to Choi Minho in the back please." Ms. Shawol said while pointing to the table she was supposed to sit at.

"Neh." I said as I followed her orders. Isn't Sulli's last name also Choi? Ehh it could just be a coincidence.

I was actually hoping to sit next to Sulli but I guess this Minho guy is kinda cute...

 

Minho's POV

"Choi Minho imnida." I introduced myself as she took a seat.

"Annyeong." She said with a smile.

I like this new student. She's cute. I better tell the others (Taemin, Jonghyun, and Key)

But Chincha she's sitting next to me? How am I supposed to work without staring at her?...

"Solve this equation with your partner before the bell rings, this will be your ticket out the door." The teacher demanded.

I turned to Krystal and we started working on the equation together. We finished within two minutes, the problem was easy, and Krystal and me are smart. I should probably use the remainder of the time before the bell rings to chat with her.

"That was easy wasn't it?" I asked Krystal.

"Neh. I thought it would be harder haha." She answered.

"Yeah same here." I smiled at her "You're from the US right?" 

"Yep, California." She said.

"Oh, you came here alone?" I questioned her... I hope I don't sound like a creeper...

"Aniyo, I came with my unnie and cousin." She started "They go to this university too! They're seniors though"

"Ohh my brother is a senior too." He said.

"Cool whats-" She started but the bell rung so she picked up her stuff and said "Annyeong Minho ssi!" then left with Sulli...

Sulli gave me an evil glare... What's the meaning of that?

Wait with Sulli?!? Sulli is her friend? Haha this is going to be easy then. 

 

Krystal's POV

"Do you know the guy I sit next to?" I asked Sulli "He's cute." 

"MWOH?! Please tell me you're joking Krystal..." Sulli said.

"Aniyo, why would I?" I was confused.

"My evil oppa is cute!?" Sulli asked "PLEASE NOOO."

"HE'S YOUR OPPA?!" I asked Sulli "As In a real blood related brother?!"

"Neh. He's a sophomore." She told me.

"I gotta go over to your house today Choi Sulli!!!" I told her.

"Haha okay I'll ask oppa." She said "I'm going to science now. Have fun in English!"

"Okay bye!!!" I yelled.

I begin walking to English but I crashed into someone.

"Mianhe" we both said at the same time. I looked at him and he's cute too! how come there are so many cute guys at this school and there were none in California?!

I started gathering up my things then I heard him say "Lee Taemin imnida. What's your name?"

"Jung Krystal imnida." I said "What class do you have next?"

"English." He answered "How about you?"

"Same! Let's go before we're late" I said.

 

Skipping time lol~ Final bell rings and everyone rushes to their lockers

 

Jessica's POV

"Unnie! Can I go over to Sulli's house to finish our history project?" Krystal asked me with Sulli beside her.

"Are your parents okay with that?" I asked Sulli.

"Neh, Siwon oppa said yes already" Sulli answered me.

"Siwon?" Fany butted in after hearing his name.

"You know my oppa?" Sulli asked.

"Yep!" Fany said while smiling

I couldn't help but start laughing at Fany haha...

"Yah! Sica what are you laughing at?!" She asked.

"You keke." I said "And yeah Krystal you can go as long as Siwon says yes."

"Thanks Unnie!" Both Sulli and Krystal said together then left.

"Lets go get our stuff and leave" I told Fany

"Neh. Hey Sica, Is Heechul oppa picking us up?" Fany asked me as I tried to put in my locker combination 

"Uh iunoo... Waeyo?" I asked her back.

"Aish chincha? That means we are walking home you babo!" Fany yelled.

"Omo what do we do now?!" I asked as I put in the wrong combination.

"I don't wanna walk..." I said with my voice trailing off.

"You think I do?" Fany asked.

"Just hurry up and get your stuff and we'll think of we can catch up with Taengoo for a ride." I commanded.

"Neh. Your brain is actually working today!" Fany said then laughed.

I stuck my tounge out at her keke.

"Done yet?" Fany asked.

"Neh! Let's go look for Taengoo before its to late!" I yelled as we rushed through the empty halls.

"Almost everyone left already..." Fany said.

"I don't see Taengoo anywhere... Let's walk home" I said.

We started to walk home and guess who we saw walking in front of us? Siwon and Donghae.

"SIW-" Fany started but I covered .

"FANY-AH ARE YOU CRAZY?!" I asked her "What if they find out where we live?! They will definitely know we're rich because of Oppa's mansion! Don't you remeber what Appa and Umma said?!"

"Omo sorry... Sica your brain is working today, chincha! It's even working better than mine." She said.

"Aigoo not this again... We better go shopping or something first so that they don't see us." I told her.

"SHOPPING~ LET'S GO!" She yelled.

Aish this girl... Didn't I just tell her to be quiet?!

 

Siwon/Minho/Sulli's mansion

 

ept_sports_nba_experts-568798793-1292099

 

Omo their mansion is almost as big as ours... 

"Krystal-ah come follow me into my room!" Sulli said while dragging me.

 

Sulli's bedroom

 

cute-little-princes-theme-children-bedro

 

"OMO YOUR ROOM IS SO ADORABLE!!!" I screamed.

"I bet yours is too!" She said "Now let's get started with the-"

"SULLI WE'RE HOME." Yelled Siwon and Minho.

"Aish, we'll start later." Sulli said while getting up to go downstairs. I followed her.

"Annyeong Siwon oppa and Minho oppa. Oh and Donghae oppa your here! Annyeong!" She started "This is Krystal!"

"Annyeonghaseyo!" I said.

"Oh you're the girl that Sulli said that would come over for the history project?" Siwon asked while walking upstairs.

"Neh." I answered. 

"Hi Krystal ssi its me, Minho remember?" Minho asked with a smile.

"Of course!" I said. Why wouldn't I remember someone as cute as him?!

"Krystal? Another American name..." Donghae mumbled. 

"You're new to aren't you?" Donghae asked then took a sip of his juice.

"Neh, I just came from America with my unnie Jessica and cousin Tiffany" I answered

Then all of a sudden Donghae spit out all his juice.

"YAH! DONGHAE OPPA YOUR CLEANING THAT." Yelled Sulli.

"JUNG JESSICA?!" He yelled.

"What about my Unnie?" I asked.

"Aish never mind..." He mumbled while trying cleaning the juice he spit out.

"You're so weird Oppa." Sulli said "Jessica unnie is so nice and pretty too!"

"Yah, yah, yah whatever you say Sulli." He said while heading upstairs to join Siwon.

"Don't mind him, He's always here because he's my cousin." Sulli told me.

"Oh.." I said still wondering what Sica did to him.

"Yah, guys im going to Taemin's!" Minho yelled.

He know's Taemin too?

"OKAY BE BACK BEFORE APPA AND UMMA GETS HOME. AS USUAL." Siwon yelled.

"NEH, HYUNG!" He yelled again.

"Bye Sulli and Krystal ssi." He said to us with a smile.

"Bye!" We both yelled.

"Aigoo we can finally do our projects now. Kaja!" Sulli said as she ran up to her room and I followed of course.

 

Tiffany's POV

"Aigoooo finally home." I said.

"Aish I know..." Sica said while heading upstairs "I'm going to sleep... So much walking, the princess needs her beauty sleep."

"That sleepy head." I mumbled while turning on the TV.

 

Jessica's POV

Revenge time~ keke... I'm not that sleepy yet! I lied to Fany so I can start my revenge plan. 

I went into the storage room, where Oppa keeps all his junk. I remember that when I was little he did the same trick on me so he must have the fake bugs! I went deeper into the storage room and found them. They look just like the real bugs, keke! 

Then I went inside Fany's room and put the fake bugs under her blanket and all over her bed. Haha I want to see her expression after uncovering her blanket!

Right after I finished, I heard the door and it was Heechul oppa so I ran downstairs to greet him.

"Oppa~" I yelled with aegyo.

"Sica~" He copied me then pinched my cheeks.

"Oww.." I said.

"Yah Sica! I thought you were sleeping!" Fany said.

"Yeah I was going to but then I realized we got to go pick Krystal up! I said.

"OH YEAH..." Fany said with her voice trailing off.

"Where's Krystal then?" Heechul oppa asked.

"She's at her friends house, they are doing a history project together." I answered.

"Ahh. Call her and see if she wants us to pick her up now." Oppa commanded.

"Neh~" I said while taking out my phone from my pocket and calling Krystal."

"Hello?" Krystal answered in English.

"Krys do you want us to pick you up now?" I asked, continuing our English converstation.

"Yeah sure why not." She said.

"Where's Sulli's house?" I asked.

"Uhh... SULLI WHAT'S YOUR ADDRESS?" I heard Krystal yell.

"It's XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX" Said Krystal.

"Mmk." I said while writing it down "See ya in a little bit Krys!" 

"Oppa here's their address." I said as I handed the piece of paper to him.

"That's just up the street." Oppa said "I'll go pick her up myself unless you girls wanna come."

"Aniyo I don't want to go. We'll stay home." Fany said.

"Okay." Oppa said while grabbing his car keys then leaving.

"Fany you realize that Sulli lives with Siwon right?" I teased "Why didn't you want to go?"

"Oh... I forgot Siwon is her older brother." Fany said.

"Aish my Fany." I laughed "So you like Siwon?"

"He's hot." Fany answered without realizing what she said.

"OMO MY FANY~" I teased again.

"YAH JESSICA JUNG!" She said throwing a pillow at me. 

I stuck my tounge out at her then ran upstairs. She ran after me.

"FANY-AH IM BRUSHING MY TEETH, K BYE." I yelled then slammed the bathroom door infront of her face.

"OKAY FINE I'LL USE THE OTHER BATHROOM." She yelled.

I brushed then went to look for Fany. "Yah Fany-ah I'm sleeping now." I yelled

"Neh same." She answered

Keke... She should be heading to her bed now... 1....2....3...

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH JESSICA JUNG!!!!" She screamed.

"Yes Fany?" I asked innocently.

"GET THOSE THINGS OFF MY BED NOW." She commanded.

"What things?" I asked, still pretending to be innocent. 

"YAH Sica! Stop acting and go!" She demanded.

"Aish fine." I said then starting laughing so hard.

"SICA-AH HURRY OR I'M GOING TO SLEEP ON YOUR BED!" She warned

"I don't mind sleeping with you." I said with a smile.

"YAH!" She threw my pillow at me.

"Okay okay." I said then went to pick up all the fake bugs.

"Good girl!" Fany said while patting my head then heading to her room.

We didn't realize it but Krystal and Oppa were already home and sleeping.

 

Donghae's mansion

 

Donghae's POV

Jessica is so weird. Something bad always happens when i'm near her.

"Yah Hyung whats wrong? You have been like this ever since you came back from Siwon hyung's house." My dongaeng Taemin asked.

"Nothing." I answered.

"I bet you're thinking about girls." Taemin teased.

"I bet you are!" I said.

"There's a new girl and she's really cute." He said.

"Jung Krystal?" I asked.

"How do you know Hyung?" He asked me.

"Aish, I know her and her sister." I answered.

"Ohhh so you're thinking about her sister." He said.

"Aniyo. Taemin go to bed." I commanded.

"Neh Hyung..." He said.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Minho and Taemin appeared~

Thanks for supporting by commenting and subscribing!!! >w<