Sifany?

The Change

Siwon's POV

Although I can't see Fany-- it's to dark to see anything, I know she's really scared right now, she's crying.

"Fany-ah it's okay, someone will find us soon." I tried to comfort her.

I really want to make her feel safe, it seems like I'm failing to do so at the moment... Sorry Fany-ah.

~

We have sat here waiting for uh, I don't know like 30 minutes? Where the heck is everyone... Did they seriously leave us? 

 

Donghae's POV

Haha I did end up scaring Sica and also earned a dolphin scream too... My ears... But now the problem is where is Siwon and Tiffany? I looked in the gym already but no one was in there...

After a while I told Minho and Taemin to take Sulli and Krystal home first while we look for Siwon and Tiffany.

"Sica-ah where the heck is Siwon and Tiffany?!" I asked impatiently "I told them to wait for us in the gym! I checked already and they wern't there!"

"Check again." She sounded annoyed.

"Neh neh, let's look." I agreed.

 

Author's POV

Tiffany moved over and bumped into a shelf where the soccerballs are and they all fell on her.

"Ah!" Tiffany screamed.

Donghae and Jessica just got into the gym and heard Tiffany scream.

"Fany-ah?!" Jessica sounded worried.

"JESSICA? IS THAT YOU? WE'RE IN HERE!!!" Siwon yelled.

"Where's 'here'?" Donghae asked.

"Storage room!" Siwon yelled again.

"Omo you guys were stuck in there the whole time!?" Jessica asked.

Donghae tried to open the door and it opened easily.

"Uhh...." Siwon looked confused.

"BABO!" Donghae hit his head.

Tiffany, who was still crying, ran out of the dark room and hugged Jessica.

"Shhh Fany-ah you're out of there now!"

"Wait so the door was locked so the outside could open it but the inside can't? WHAT TYPE OF LOCK IS THIS?!" Siwon asked.

"Yah, you horse! stop screaming and let's go home." Donghae said.

"Neh." Jessica agreed.

The four walked out of the school building and started to walk home.

 

Siwon's POV

"Sica-ah let's go watch the movie today!" Donghae suggested, after Fany stopped crying of course.

"But Fany-..." Jessica started but I cut her off.

"You can go, I'll watch over Fany." I smiled.

"Okay... Are you sure?" Jessica asked.

"You don't trust me?" I joked.

"Aniyo! I don't mean it that way!" Jessica said.

"Then just go on your date!" I pushed her lightly to Donghae.

Donghae glared at me.

"Yah! Who said I was going on a date with him?!" Jessica blushed.

"Just go!" I insisted because I definitely want time alone with Fany.

"Sica, go!" Fany helped too.

"Fine!" Jessica finally decided "Take care of my Fany, Siwon~"

What does she mean by her Fany? you know what I wanted to say so bad? "SHE'S MYYYY FANY." Of course I didn't though. 

"Neh." I said.

"Kaja~" Donghae said and took Jessica's hand and left to the other direction.

Why does Donghae always seem to go for Jessica's hand? 

Me and Fany started to walk too.

"I don't want to go home yet." Fany said all of a sudden.

"Let's go to the park then." I said.

"Okay" Fany agreed.

We got to the park, it didn't take to long since we were right by it. There were little kids swinging on the swings and kids playing on the play structures. All of a sudden I feel like I really need to tell Fany something.

"Fany-ah..." I said softly.

"Neh?" She smiled. She's all happy now, which makes me happy!

I held her hands and started...

"I loved you since the first day I met you, and I will forever. Whenever you're happy, you make me happy too! When you're sad, i'm sad and I miss your cute eye smile. It's okay if you don't feel the same way, but I want you to know i'll be waiting. Saranghae Fany-ah. Will you be my girlfriend?" I said.

"Saranghae Siwon oppa!" Tiffany smiled another one of her famous eye smile and kissed me, it was of course my first time kissing her, her lips were so soft and sweet-- something I want more of.

I'm glad she accepted me. If she didn't feel the same way I did then things will get awkward between us and Tiffany is someone I cannot live without.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SiFany~ THIS WAS ACTUALLY REALLY HARD TO WRITE. Do you like it though? :D

Jessica's in Wild Romance SHE LOOKS ADORABLE KYAAAH!!! Even if she only had like 2 minutes in the whole episode today... I'm looking forward to more tomorrow!!!

I started a new FF so I'll be alternating between the them on updating, it might be slow but yeah~

CHECK MY OTHER FF OUT HERE!!! http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/132129/caught-in-the-middle-because-of-you-haesica-sifany-sunsun-taeteuk