Surprise?

The Change

Choi's Residence 

 

Siwon's POV

Tiffany is so adorable. I think I might be falling for her! It's a good think, not bad at all! I need to find a chance to- 

My thoughts were interupted by my two immature dongsaeng's fighting over something....

"YAH OPPA GIVE IT BACK!!!" Yelled Sulli, running down the stairs right behind Minho.

"SO YOU LIKE TAEMIN, I SEE." Teased Minho while holding a picture of Taemin high above his head so that Sulli can't get it.

"ANIYO! WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!?" Sulli asked.

"Don't pretend to know nothing Sulli!" Minho started "I'm going to tell Taeminnie~"

"YAH DON'T YOU DARE! IF YOU DON'T GIVE THE PICTURE BACK I'M TELLING KRYSTAL!" Sulli threatened.

"...Aish fine here." Minho said giving her back the picture.

"Haha~ I win" Sulli yelled then stuck her tounge out at Minho.

"Aigoo... Way to ruin my morning with your screams." I said to them.

Well at least I know some new information now. Minho likes Krystal and Sulli likes Taemin... I hope they don't end up fighting though...

"Yah! Minho and Sulli are we walking out together or are you going with Krystal and Taemin?" I asked.

"I'm walking with you Oppa!" Yelled Sulli "Just because I don't know where Krystal lives..."

"What about you Minho?" I asked.

"Uhh I guess Taemin is walking with Donghae, so Hyung, kaja." Minho said.

 

The 3 Choi sibilings start walking to school

 

Donghae's POV

"Taeminnie are you walking with Jonghyun or Minho?" I asked.

"Aniyo. I'm walking with you Hyung." Taemin said.

"Are you ready? Okay then let's start walking." I told Taemin.

I don't have a car anymore... Appa took it away because he found out how close we live to the school and said we shouldn't be lazy and get our 'daily exercise'.

 

Lee brother's leave and  start walking to school

 

Tiffany's POV

"Sica are you ready?! How about you Krys?! We have to go now!" I yelled

"NEH!" The sisters yelled in unison.

"We need to start heading out more early because if our friends see us they will know we're rich! This neighborhood is to obvious It's filled with mansions... I think we should rent an apartment somewhere near by the school or something...." I suggested.

"You want to leave me already Fany?" Heechul oppa joked.

"It's not that I want to leave you Oppa!" I said "It's because it's to obvious! Blame yourself for owning a mansion"

"I was just kidding Fany! I understand what you mean. Let's call Umma later and ask if you can rent an apartment of some sort." Oppa said.

"Yep!" I said

"FANY-AH COME ON!" Sica yelled while running down the stairs.

"I'M THE ONE WAITING ON YOU TWO!" I pointed out.

"YAH YAH YAH. KRYS COME ONE WE'RE GONNA BE LATE!!!" She yelled.

"OKAY GO GO GO!" Krystal yelled while running down the stairs.

"BYE OPPA!" All the of us yelled together.

 

At the university

 

"TAENGOOO~" Me and Sica yelled together.

"What's up with the crowd of people around us?" I asked

"Their YOUR crowd of people." She answered me.

"I.. don't... get..-" I started.

"TIFFANY!!! YOU'RE EYE SMILE IS SO PRETTY!" Some guy yelled trying to hand me chocolates...

"Thanks?..." I asked still confused.

"JESSICA YOU'RE SO ICY BUT PRETTY!!!" Yelled another dude handing Jessica a rose.

"KRYSTAL YOU'RE SUPER PRETTY TOO!" Another guy yelled giving Krystal chocolates too.

"This is creepy..." Jessica whispered to me.

"Unnie... What's with this?.." Krystal asked.

"They all like you?" Taeyeon suggested.

"I can't imagine the queenka's faces haha." Krystal said while holding her laughter.

"Great job Krys... Look over there it's a queenka..." I told her.

The queenka (I don't know her name but it's obvious she's a queenka, just look at her makeup >_>) looked mad... We stole most of the guys that used to like them.

Some guy grabbed my hand and tried to take me but then Siwon grabbed my arm and yelled at him saying never touch her again.

"Fany-ah are you okay?" Asked Siwon not realizing he called me Fany... Not that I mind it's just that he usually calls me Tiffany.

"Neh, thanks Siwon." I said.

"No problem, just to make sure that guy doesn't bug you i'll take you to class. "We have English together anyway." Siwon said then grabbed my hand. 

He's so nice to me! His hands are so warm! Maybe it was because it's so cold but still, I feel safe with him!

 

Jessica's POV

I tried to get out of the crowd to look for Fany and Krys but I can't seem to... I felt someone grab my hand, it was Donghae. How come he is helping me anyway? Ehh whatever, I would much rather be with him then some creeper.

"Where are we going now?" I asked Donghae.

"Our lockers. I'm walking with you since Siwon and Tiffany ditched us." He answered "We can even go to English together." 

Why is he being so nice all of a sudden?... I like it though! haha.

"Kamsamnida Donghae." I said.

"Sorry about yesterday..." Donghae started "It was it your first kiss?"

"Neh... But don't worry about it araso?" I told him.

"Okay!" He repiled to me.

 

Krystal's POV

Omg it's so crowded... We're just new it doesn't mean you can start crowding around!!! I can't get out of this crowd... Where's Sica and Fany? I'll be late to class!!!

I felt someone grab my hand... Oh no not one of those freaks please... 

It was Minho! He's not a freak ^^ I'm so glad he helped me!

"Annyeong Minho ssi" I said.

"Annyeong Krystal, just call me Minho." He said "I'll take you to your locker then go to mine."

"Wait nevermind. TAEMIN COME OVER HERE." He yelled "Take Krystal to class I have to go to my hall..." 

"Neh Hyung." Taemin replied.

"Kamsamnida Minho and Taemin ssi." I said as Minho left.

"Krystal, what do you have first?" Taemin asked me.

"I have history with my friend but I can't seem to find her..." I replied.

"Oh... You will probably see her in class. Let's go" Taemin said.

 

Inside the history classroom

 

"Thank's Taemin ssi! Hurry and leave before the bell rings!"

"Just call me Taemin. Okay don't worry I won't be late." He smiled then left.

As Taemin predicted, Sulli was already in class. I can't believe this girl ditched me.

"Sorry Krys I couldn't find you anywhere!" Sulli said.

"I was with Minho and Taemin." I answered.

"Taemin?! Why was he with you?" Sulli asked.

"Why can't I be with him?" I teased.

"Neh you can..." She pouted.

"I was just kidding! He's yours~" I said.

"Yah Krys!!!" She yelled.

"SHHH THE TEACHER IS GONNA HEAR US!" I whispered.

 

Inside the English classroom

 

Tiffany's POV

"Where's Sica?... The bell is gonna ring soon!" I said outloud while sitting on my seat.

"Don't worry, the crowd is probably gone, no one wants detention just because they were late." Siwon said.

"We made it..." I heard someone say. I turned around and it was Donghae and Jessica holding hands. Oooh~ I'm going to have some interesting questions to ask Sica later~

"Woah..." Siwon said. I guess he noticed them both too.

"And I thought they hated each other." I whispered to Siwon.

"I know... Same." He whispered back.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm so sorry I couldn't update for the past two days, I was really busy. You know weekends and holidays yeah...

Thanks for continuing to read, subscribe, and comment!