Back in Seoul!!!

The Change

Jessica's POV

Yep. I'm Jessica Jung~ While our plane is still flying to Seoul why don't I start telling you more about myself? ^^ To get things straight first I HATE cucumbers. My nickname is the Ice Princess thanks to my cold stares and looks... My family owns J&H Ent. it's really a not that big of a company... Okay who am I kidding, it's one of the largest entertainment companies in the whole world! So we are pretty rich -cough- I'm not trying to brag or anything. I'm from San Francisco, California and there are a few reason that explain why i'm going back to Seoul, one reason is because of my brother Heechul, we miss him lots, the second reason is because of university here in Seoul, TheUniversity Of Seoul, and lastly because of my parents company...They want be a bigger Entertainment company (but it's not like we aren't a big company already) even if so, they still want to expand to Korea. They will maybe be joining Heechul oppa, me, Tiffany, and Krystal in Seoul in a year or two. So right now i'm on the airplane with Fany and Krys flying to Seoul. We are going to live with Heechul oppa but he is to busy to pick us up today so our cousin Taeyeon will pick us up! Aigoo I miss Taeyeon unnie so much... All of a sudden I heard Krystal yell "UNNIE WE ARE AT INCHEON AIRPORT!" Well it looks like we arrived in Korea. Let the change begin...

 

Incheon_Airport_Near_Seoul.jpg

 

"Woah this airport is huge...Fany-ah did you call Taengoo yet? I'm hungry!" I complained to Fany.

"Wait Sica geez... We just got off the plane!!! Hey do you mind holding this for me I'm trying to get my phone" Fany replied back to me while trying to get her phone out of her bag. I took her luggage bag off her hands and she finally got her phone.

"I'm calling Taengoo now, happy ice princess?" Fany said as she dialed her number. I stuck my tounge out at her.

"TAENGOO WHERE ARE YOU? WE ARRIVED AT THE AIRPORT AND OUR ICE PRINCESS IS HUNGRY!" Fany yelled through the phone. Krystal heard Fany say Taengoo so she yelled "HI TAEYEON UNNIE!!!"

"Hi Krystal! Fany-ah calm down I'm almost there give me another 10 minutes okay? And tell Sica to get something to eat at the airport." Taengoo said.

"Okay call us when you get here! BYE!" Fany said while dragging us to the food court.

"It looks like someone is more hungry than me" I commented while having Fany drag me..

"YAH! Am I not allowed to be hungry? It was a long plane ride!!!" Fany fought back.

"I'm Just kidding hehe..." I said while Fany hit me lightly.

"Chincha...Guys stop arguing we are here already" Krystal said.

"Ooohhh I want that, that, that, that, and that" I said while Fany and Krystal laughed at me.

"Come on lets go eat!!!" Yelled Fany.

 

Taeyeon's POV

I miss these girls so much they are so cute! I remember clearly the last time they came back to Seoul to visit us. I remember that I was crying at the airport when they left haha... But that was many years ago when we were young! I still kept in touch with them though, we MSN all the time! We are really close! ^^

Aigoo the airport changed a lot since the last time I came here... How am I supposed to find the 3 girls?... I thought as I took out my phone and dialed Tiffany's number.

"Hello?" Tiffany said in English.

"Fany-ah im here~" I yelled.

"Taengoo!!! We are at the food court... Still eating haha.." Tiffany replied.

"I would go inside but I don't know the way" I said.

"Theres maps, silly! But whatever I guess you could wait outside while we finish. Then we can come out and meet you" Tiffany said.

"Sounds good! See you in a little bit!"

 

Tiffany's POV

"Hey girls hurry up and finish Taengoo is waiting for us outside! She said she doesn't know the airport really well" I told the two sisters.

"Okay" They replied in unison while trying to finish their meal.

We finished our meals and rolled our luggages with us outside to meet Taeyeon.

 

Krystal's POV 

"TAEYEON UNNIE! I MISSED YOU" I yelled as I hugged her because I really did miss her a lot.

"Hey Krystal! I missed you too!" Unnie smiled.

MSN is nothing compared to this because I can actually hug her! Taeyeon unnie is even more prettier in person than over the webcam haha. 

"TAENGOOOOOOOO!!!" I turned around as I heard my sister and Fany yell so loud. Then they both ran over and gave her a hug.

"I missed all of you guys so much!!!" Said Taeyeon unnie.

"We did too!" I replied with my sister and Fany.

"Lets drive you girls back to Seoul now!" I heard Taeyeon say.

 

Author's POV

"How long is the drive?" Asked Jessica.

"About an hour away if we are going to your brother's house first." Said Taeyeon.

"I guess I can sleep then~" Said Jessica happily

"Unnie didnt you already sleep enough on the airplane?..." Asked Krystal.

"Sleep is never enough for your sister, Krystal." Replied Tiffany.

"Yep~" Jessica said while closing her eyes and trying to sleep.

"Aish this girl never changed" Said Taeyeon. Tiffany and Krystal laughed at that comment.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

4 Characters appeared! Taeyeon, Jessica, Tiffany, and Krystal! The rest will be in the story sooner or later ;] Just wait~

So how do you guys like the story so far? ;D I'm sorry if this is boring... Like I said before this is my first fanfic! Im sorry if this is too short or too long for you... ^^;

Okay maybe I talk to much... I hope you all have a happy reading time!!!