No more JeTi?

The Change

Tiffany's POV

Me and Siwon walked around the park holding hands and watched the little kids play.

I'm so excited! I can't believe Siwon confessed to me!!! I also loved him the first time I saw him.

I haven't even been in Seoul for a week and I already have a boyfriend... Is this a good thing or a bad thing? Should we tell Jessica and Donghae or just hide our relationship from them? Ahh my mind is going to expload!

I felt something near my foot, it was a ball. I picked the ball up and looked up, surprised saw a cute little boy running towards me. 

"Mianhe Noona." He apologized because he though the ball hit me.

"Ani, it's fine the ball didn't even hit me." I smiled an eye smile and handed him the ball.

"Kamsahamnida, Noona!" He smiled.

"Hyung, you have a pretty girlfriend!" The boy complimented.

Siwon ruffled his hair.

"Tell me your name." Siwon smiled.

"Kyungsan imnida~" Kyungsan bowed.

"Nice name, I'm Siwon but just call me Hyung if you want." Siwon introduced himself.

"Since it seems like your parents aren't with you, want to play ball with me?" Siwon asked.

"Neh hyung!!!" Kyungsan threw the ball to him.

Siwon is so childish, I'm sitting here watching him play with Kyungsan and trying so hard not to laugh

 

Donghae's POV

Yes! I'm finally at the movies with Sica, after waiting for so long!

"Sica-ah, what movie do you want to watch?" I asked while looking at the choices we have.

"Anything." Sica didn't pay attention to me but to the popcorn instead.

"Go get some if you want it." I told her.

"Okay, I'll be right back." She said happily and started walking towards the popcorn seller.

"Choose the movie first!" I yelled after her.

"You choose!" She yelled back.

She told me to choose, so I went to the cashier and got two horror movie tickets.

Sica came back with popcorn and asked me what tickets I got.

I smirked and handed her the horror movie tickets.

She looked at the tickets and hit me.

"YAH! LEE DONGHAE!" She yelled.

"That's what you get for letting me choose." I smirked "What, you scared?"

"Aniyo. Who said I was?" Sica faked.

"I did. Okay fine, if you're not scared then kaja!" I dragged her ino the theater.

~

The movie is almost half over. It isn't even that scary. No dolphin screams fro Sica yet. I can't really even tell if she is scared or not.

I felt something fall onto my shoulders. I looked over and saw Sica sleeping soundly on my shoulders.

I am not even paying attention to the movie anymore, just Sica.

She's so perfect. Her scent is so pleasant, her face is so flawless, and lips are so kissable. Wait what did I say?

Did I grow from hating her for spilling coffee all over me into wanting to kiss her while she's sleeping? Oh God.

~

The movie is now over and the theater is empty except me and Sica of course.

I don't even know how much time passed.

Sleeping beauty is still sleeping on my shoulders and I don't want to wake her up. I just stared at her.

I tuck her hair behind her ears and I heard someone calling me.

"Mr... We're closing this theater soon..." A cleaner told me.

"Neh...Mianhe." I apologized.

Aww do I really have to wake Sica up?...

"Sica-ah wake up."  I shook Sica.

"Five more minutes..." She mumbled. Aigoo, now I feel bad for waking her up...

"We're at the theater." I shook her again.

"Mwoh?..." She got off of my shoulders.

"Oh, mianhe..." She apologized. 

"Ani, as long as you slept well." I smiled.

"Let's go eat, I'm hungry..." I whined.

"Neh~" She agreed.

We left the theater and went to a restaurant.

 

At the restaurant

 

"A table for two please." I said to the waiter.

"This way please." The waiter lead us.

We sat down and ordered what we wanted.

"Yah, Donghae." Jessica whispered.

"Neh?" I asked.

"Look over there." She pointed.

"What about that tree? Isn't it just decoration?" I asked.

"No! Babo, I'm pointing at Siwon and Tiffany!" She stopped whispering.

Tiffany and Siwon just got into the restaurant and they were holding hands and seemed really happy.

"Oh. So?" I honestly wasn't shocked. They're just holding hands which is something me and Sica do all the time... Well, actually it's more like me dragging her haha...

"You're not surprised?" She asked.

"Aniyo." I replied.

"Neither am I, I knew they would be dating sooner or later." She smiled.

"Don't you think it's kind of weird they haven't noticed us yet?" I asked.

"Maybe they're to busy staring at each other." She joked.

We saw them sit down on a table and order their food.

"Let's go bug them." I got up from our table and Sica followed.

"Fany-ah, it looks like there's more JeTi..." Sica pretended to look sad.

Tiffany turned around and saw Sica

"Aww Sica, there's still JeTi!" Tiffany got up and hugged Sica

"What's JeTi?" I asked making them break the hug.

"JEssica and TIffany. Get it?"  Sica asked.

"Wow..." I mumbled.

"It's SiFany now..." Sica muttered.

"Haha Sica, Fany is mine now." Siwon gave Tifany a back hug.

"Aww you two are so cute! You can have her~" Sica said.

"Just remember you got to share with me too!" Sica pouted.

"Haha of course." Siwon smiled.

"Hey you know what? Let's switch to a table for 4." Siwon suggested.

"Neh." I agreed.

We did that and ate our meal together.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another rushed and short update so please excuse any grammer or spelling errors... >< 

Kyungsan is here! That cute little boy, I'll never forget him. He might continue to appear later on too! 

Please continue to support by commenting or subscribing! ^^