Meeting You~

The Change

The next morning (Sunday)

 

Tiffany's POV

My alarm clock woke me up... Its 8 o'clock I dont think we are meeting at the mall until at least 12 o'clock...

Then I went to brush my teeth and shower.

I went into Krystal's room and found her already awake, she's nothing like her sister haha, thank god. When I thought of Sica I thought of a way to wake her up haha! So I left Krystals room and crept downstairs too look inside the fridge, saw what I needed, and smirked thinking of Jessica's expression when she see's this. Then I crept into Sica's room with some sliced cucumbers and put it over her nose. As I expected she screamed. Yep her loud dolphin scream xD...

"AHHHHHHHH!!!" Screamed Jessica almost breaking the windows. 

"YAH FANY WATCH YOUR BACK I'M GOING TO GET YOU LATER!!!" Yelled Jessica covering her nose "NOW GET THOSE GREEN THINGS OUT OF MY ROOM... 

"HAHAHAH YOUR REACTION WAS HILARIOUS SICA!!!" I yelled "Oh and thanks for warning me I'll watch my back"

I winked and started to walk out her room.

As I walked out the door eating a piece of cucumber for Sica to see.

"EWWW..." Said Jessica "Who would ever want to put something that disgusting into their mouths..."

 

Jessica's POV

"I swear I'm going to get Fany back later. Oh come on... It's only 8:30 why did she have to wake me up this early?" I thought as I tried to sleep again.

 

After 10 minutes

 

"Aish that girl! Now I can't go back to sleep!!!" I said outloud while getting up to brush my teeth and shower. 

After I finished, I walked downstairs and saw Heechul oppa making pancakes for us, he's the best!

 

Downstairs

 

A photograph of the large, well equipped kitchen at Long Bay House, Providenciales (Provo), Turks and Caicos Islands, BWI.

 

"Annyeong Oppa." I said with aegyo since he was making breakfast for us. Then took a seat on one of the chairs.

"Annyeong Sica." He replied back holding his spatula "You're up early today."

"Yeah thanks to a special someone" I said quietly.

Then Fany and Krystal came downstairs to join us.

"Annyeong" They both said.

"So, Jessica how was your sleep?" Teased Fany while laughing.

I didn't answer. Instead, I asked her "What time is Taengoo picking us up?" As Oppa put our pancakes on a dish and gave them to us.

"I don't know... Let's call her after we eat." She replied staring at her pancakes, ready to attack it.

"Oh Unnie's I'm not going with you guys, I still have to unpack stuff... Sorry." Said Krystal pouting.

"Okay I guess its just us three then!" I said then pinched Krystal's cheeks. She's so cute!

"Girls i'm leaving to work now" Heechul oppa said "Remember to lock the doors when you guys leave."

"Neh oppa!" I said then he went out the door.

We finished our breakfast, while Krystal went to her room, we went up to Fany's room.

Me and Fany sat on her bed and I called Taengoo.

"Yobosaeyo?" Said Taengoo.

"Taengooooo~" Me and Fany said.

"Oh, hey girls!" She said.

"So when are we going to the mall?" Fany asked.

"Anytime you guys want, I can even pick you up now if you want!" She said happily.

I looked over at Fany and mouthed the word "Now?" and she mouthed "Sure."

I told Taengoo "Yeah sure right now! Our parents should get us a car he so you don't have to drive us everywhere..."

"It's okay though, because that means we have more time to hang out!" Taengoo said.

"That's true! Haha" I said.

"Okay i'm going to come and pick you guys up in 10 minutes! Get ready!" She said then hung up the phone and got up.

"We are already all dressed... Let's just look around the house since we didn't really get to do that yesterday." Suggested Fany.

"Mmk let's go!" I said.

 

Outside where the swimming pool is

 

A photograph of the large, private swimming pool at Long Bay House, Providenciales (Provo), Turks and Caicos Islands, BWI.

 

"Wow look we have a swimming pool!" I yelled "I never knew... Hehe.."

"We're so clueless" Fany said.

"I wanna swim later~" I said.

"Neh! Me too~" Fany added with her eye smile.

"Maybe next week when we get things settled we can have a party or something and invite Taengoo to swim!" I suggested.

"Yeah!" Fany said with excitment.

"Annyeong!" Me and Fany said giving Taengoo a hug as she said Annyeong back.

"Annyeong!" me and Fany both said with excitment.

"Come on girls enough introduction stuff. Get in the car~" Taengoo said. 

"Neh!" Me and Fany said while getting our purses. 

"KRYSTAL COME LOCK THE DOOR" I yelled "ME AND FANY ARE LEAVING NOW!" 

"NEH!" Krystal yelled and came down saying bye.

 

Tiffany's POV

"Hey look we're here already!" I pointed out.

"Lets go~" Said Taengoo unbuckling her seatbelt.

 

Inside the mall

 

UN-Studio-Korean-Mall-5.jpg

 

"Oooh so big!" I commented.

"Do you think its bigger than the malls in California?" Taengoo asked.

"Neh!" I said "But theres probably not the same stores here."

"Come on, kaja!" Jessica said as she dragged me and Taengoo.

"You're crazy when you get to the mall!" I yelled. 

"I know~" She replied with a smirk "But don't tell me you're not!"

"Haha... Whatever!" I yelled back.

"I think I'm going to get something to drink so you three go shop first!" Taengoo said.

"Neh!" I said.

"Come on let's go!" Yelled Sica and I followed her.

 

Inside some store...

 

"Wahhh look at this!!!" Jessica yelled holding a skirt and a shirt.

"Thats cute!" I told her.

"I'm gonna go try it on, okay?" She said as she walks inside the fitting room.

I walk around and found what I wanted and went inside the fitting room too.

 

 

Jessica+Tiffany+SeoHyun+SNSD+download.jp

*They are wearing this pretend they are more happy! xD* 

 

"It looks really nice on you Sica!" I said

"Thanks, You too Fany!" Sica smiled.

"Thanks!" I both smiled back. 

"I want these!~" Said Sica happily.

"Same!" I said.

We paid and left the store. Then we seperated to find Taeyeon.

Without looking, I tripped over my own foot... Embarassing, I know... I thought I was going to fall flat on my face but someone caught me! I looked up and saw this hot guy hehe... Today is my lucky day? xD

"Are you okay?" He asked me while letting go of my arm.

"Neh. Thank you!" I said with my eye smile.

"Choi Siwon imnida." He said "And you are?..."

"Hwang Miyoung imnida or just Tiffany" I replied then remembered I was looking for Taengoo...

"I gotta go, thanks for saving me, Siwon ssi" I said smiling another eye smile.

"No problem! Watch out now, Bye!" He said as I left.

"He's so nice!"... I thought as I wandered off to look for the others.

 

Jessica's POV

Aish Where is that Taeyeon? It takes her that long just to get a drink?... You know what? I'm thirsty too. I'll go get a coffee.

 

Enters Starbucks 

 

"One medium hot carmel latte please" I said while taking my wallet out of my purse and paying.

Then I got my drink! Yum~ 

 medium_Starbucks-Skinny-Latte.jpg

Then I left the coffee shop. The lid was all weird so I took it off and tossed it into the trash. Then walked off the find Taengoo.

I took a sip of my coffee then tried to get my phone to call Taengoo but I couldn't feel my phone in my purse anywhere! What?! I wasn't watching where I went and bumped into a guy and spilt my coffee all over him... Woops. He's kinda cute actually he looks like a fish haha. *Guess who it is ;P*

 

???????'s POV

I thought I saw an Angel. A pretty girl with dark brown hair and Angel like eyes just spilled coffee all over me... Some how I'm not mad at all... 

"MIANHE!!!" The girl said.

"Yah! Do you know how much this shirt costs!? How am I supposed to wash your coffee off?!" I asked her, pretending to be mad even though I don't care for this shirt anyway.

"Mianhe!... I'll pay for your shirt!" She said looking all worried.

"You know how you can pay?" I asked her leaning closer to her just to .

"YAH GET AWAY FROM ME!!!" She yelled. Then she stomped on my foot and took off.

I would run after her but I'm all covered in coffee...

 

Jessica's POV

Aish I can't believe I thought that ert was cute. Now I don't feel like I wasted any coffee at all because he deserved it for being a creeper!!! Now I just need to find Taengoo... Then I remembered where I put my phone... It was in my back pocket! No wonder I couldn't find it in my purse! I dialed Taengoo's number and waited for her to pick up.

"Yobosaeyo?" Taengoo asked.

"Where are you?!" I asked.

"Thats what I should be asking you Sica!" Taengoo yelled  "Fany is with me already but where are you?"

"I'm on the 1st floor, near the water fountain." I said.

"Ahh okay we are coming!" Taengoo said then hung up.

I sat down on a bench and watched the water fountain spray water. It's pretty entertaining actually! 

"SICA!" I heard a voice call me. It was no other then Taengoo but she was holding a guys hand? Oh it must be Leeteuk her boyfriend...

"Taengoo!" I yelled while giving Fany a who-the-heck-is-he-look.

"This is my boyfriend Leeteuk!" Said Taengoo introducing him to me.

"Annyeong! Jung Sooyeon imnida or Jessica! Call me Sica!" I said with a smile.

"Annyeong! Leeteuk imnida! He said giving me a smile too.

"Where are those kingka friends of yours, Teukie?" Asked Taengoo.

"I don't kn--... Oh nevermind I see them." Leeteuk said.

I looked over and saw the creeper... No way he can't be one of Leeteuk's friends... Does that mean he goes to the same university as us?...

Leeteuk looked at the creeper and burst out laughing "What happened to you Donghae?"

"Oh so his name is Donghae..." I thought. 

"Some girl poured her cup of coffee all over me!" Donghae said then our eyes met.

"YAH YOU!" He yelled "COFFEE GIRL!"

"YAH ME. WHAT DO YOU WANT CREEPER?" I asked.

"DO SOMETHING ABOUT MY SHIRT!" He yelled.

"No." Then I stuck my tounge out at him.

"YAH YOU--" He started but then got interupted by Leeteuk.

"YAH YOU, WHY DON'T YOU STOP ARGUING?" Leeteuk asked and we all lauged at him.

"I see you two have already met. Haha." Said Taeyeon.

Then I noticed there were two other guys beside Leeteuk and Donghae. So I went over and introduced myself.

"Annyeong! Jung Sooyeon imnida or Jessica! Call me Sica" I said giving them a smile.

"So that's your name." Donghae said with a smirk. I ignored him.

"Choi Siwon imnida." The tallest guy said. He seems to be staring at Fany...Hehe I wonder whats up with them~...

"These two girls are from America but their Korean. They are here to study and will be attending the same university as us! All in the same year!" Taeyeon explained.

"Chincha? America huh?" Said Donghae "Welcome to Korea then."  

"Yeah, totally like I haven't been here before." I rolled my eyes.

"Girls, it's getting late now so you guys should go home or at least buy school supplies." Taengoo said while kissing Leeteuk good bye then looking for the exit.

"Oh okay, we don't need to buy supplies, we already got them." Said Fany linking her arm with mine and then dragging me

"Bye guys!!!" Me and Fany yelled to the guys.

"Bye."  They waved. 

Then we walked out to Taengoo's car

 

At the front door of Jessica and Tiffany's house

 

Tiffany's POV

"Thanks Taengoo!~" Me and Sica said as we went inside our house holding our shopping bags.

"Bye girls! See you tomorrow at school!" She replied back.

Then I said good night to Sica then went into my room and Sica went into hers. I went into the room I absolutely love! Thanks to Oppa for designing it! I then changed my clothes into pyjamas, brushed my teeth, then went to sleep thinking about Siwon.

 

Jessica's POV

I went into my room, brushed my teeth, changed into my pyjamas then tried to sleep. I couldn't sleep though... There's to much going on! I'm thinking about Donghae, yeah I know what you're thinking... Why him?!... I'm also thinking about school but we'll see about it tomorrow, where all my wonders awaits me. 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Leeteuk, Siwon, and Donghae show up in this chapter!

I'm sorry if this chapter is to long and boring...