Basketball game/practice

The Change

 

Final bell rings. Skipping school hours~ LOL

 

Donghae's POV

Me and Siwon went to our lockers to get our stuff. 

"Siwon-ah you know the girls are watching us play basketball right?" I asked Siwon.

"Neh." He answered.

After we finished talking Sica and Tiffany got to their lockers too.

"Hey girls!" Siwon yelled.

"Hi~" They replied.

The girls finished packing up so we left to the gym.

 

Taemin's POV

I'm supposed to meet Minho at the gym but I think I'll wait for the girls.

"Taemin Oppa!~" Sulli yelled. That's my favorite cousin.

"Hey Sulli!" I smiled "Hi Krystal!"

"Oppa are you ready to go to the gym?" Sulli asked.

"Neh." I answered "How about you girls?"

"We're ready too, kaja~" Sulli said.

 

Minho's POV

I actually still can't believe Krystal agreed to watching us play!!!  I must do my best and win for her!

Taemin said he will meet me at the gym so I guess I'll see him there.

I walked over to the gym, I guess i'm the first one here.

"Annyeong, coach!" I greeted.

"Annyeong, since you're here first go get ready!" He said.

"Neh." I answered.

Right after we finished talking Hyung, Donghae, and two other Noona's walked in.

"Annyeong!" I smiled.

"Hey!" They responded.

"Who are these pretty Noona's?" I teased.

"This is Jessica and this is Tiffany~" Donghae hyung introduced them to me.

"Annyeong Noona's~" I smiled "Minho imnida!"

"Annyeong Minho!" They smiled too.

We saw the doors open and in came Taemin, Sulli, and Krystal.

"Hi!" They yelled.

"Unnie~" Krystal said and ran over to hug Jessica. So Jessica noona is her sister? Maybe just a close friend, they look nothing alike... Sorta.

"Why are you here?" Jessica asked.

"To watch Minho and Taemin play!" Krystal answered.

"Ohh~" Jessica said.

"ARE YOU BOYS GETTING READY OR NOT?!" Our coach yelled from the other side of the gym.

"Neh!!!" All of us yelled together.

We went into the locker room.

Not long after we went inside Leeteuk hyung came in.

"Annyeong! Sorry, I am late!" Leeteuk hyung said.

"Let me guess, you were with Taeyeon noona?" I teased.

"Of course! If she knew that Jessica and Tiffany were here she would have stayed after." He complained that we didn't tell him.

"Too late now!" I smirked.

"Hey where's the other team?" I asked Hyung.

"I don't know, they're always late anyway." He said.

"Aish..." I mumbled.

 

Taecyeon's POV

Aish if it wasn't for coach calling us in for another basketball game/practice I would be with Yoona! She doesn't have cheerleading today so I guess she's not staying after to watch me...

I walked into the gym, a little surprised to see Jessica sitting on the risers. She wasn't alone, she was sitting with Siwon and Minho's little sister and two other girls. I think I've seen the one that won't stop smiling... Her name is Tiffany right?

I went up to Jessica and said hi.

"Annyeong!" I greeted with a smile.

"Annyeong Taecyeon ssi!" She smiled too. So cute!

"Just call me Taecyeon oppa~" I said. Wait will she think I'm weird? We barely know each other... Dang it.

"Okay Taecyeon oppa!" She said like a little kid. I guess she's fine with it!

"I'm going to my locker now! Annyeong girls!" I waved.

So I did as I said and went to my locker. As usual i'm the latest one haha. Jaejoong, Nichkhun, Yunho, and Wooyoung were there already.

"Taecyeon why are you always the last one?" Nichkhun teased.

"Does it matter? The other team doesn't seem to care." I answered.

"Whatever." He looked annoyed "They will care when we beat them today."

"Haha, we'll see." I laughed. It's like impossible to beat them... We only won once or twice within all the games we played against them. They have Siwon and Minho on their team and their dad is a famous sports teacher. Not to mention the other team members who are good. 

"GUYS LET'S GET THE GAME STARTED WE DON'T HAVE ALL DAY!" Coach yelled.

"Okay!" We said as we went out to the gym. 

I looked over at Jessica who was laughing to what Donghae said. How come Donghae and Jessica are so close?! I hate you Lee Donghae.

"Looks like our Taec is jealous~" Nichkhun teased. He knows me to well...

I just glared at him.

"Let's start!" Coach yelled.

We all gathered on the court and started the game.

 

Jessica's POV

Ohh the game started. To be honest I don't care much about basketball... I basically just came for Fany to be with Siwon.

OKAY FINE I'LL ADMIT IT, I came for Donghae. He looks so cool when he's playing basketball!

"Sica are you even watching the game?!" Complained Fany.

"Neh." I lied.

"Fany-ah did u sign up for cheerleading yet?" I asked, changing the subject.

"Uhh I was going to fill out the papers this weekend." Fany responded "We can fill them out right now if you want. I have them with me." 

"Ehh if you want to." I said.

"Unnie, you are joining cheerleading?" Krystal seemed shocked. Cheerleading isn't something that I would do right?

"Ask Fany." I said.

"Haha, neh we are~" Fany smiled "Want to join too?"

"No thanks." Sulli said with a straight face.

"Haha Sulli~" Krystal giggled.

"Sica is here for Donghae but why are you two here?" Fany teased.

"YAH! You're here for Siwon!!!" I hit Fany's arm.

Sulli and Krystal started laughing at us, yeah we're so childish.

Siwon scored a point for his team. Woah that was fast. I looked over and Fany and her eyes were like literally sparkling. Wait, her eyes are always sparkling. 

We all started cheering and clapping. Taecyeon oppa looked upset... Ehh I would be too, I guess.

"Sulli-ah why don't you seem good at sports?" Krystal stuck her tounge out.

"Whatever. I bet I'm at least better than you!" Sulli stuck her tounge out too.

And I called me and Fany childish...

"I want to go to the vending machine!" Fany shot up from her seat on the risers.

"Yah! I thought we were watching the game!" I shouted and ran after her.

"It can wait~" Fany winked and walked out to the vending machine.

 I'm not following her, I already ran after her. The princess needs to sit.

I went to sit down and waited for Fany to come back and the game to end haha...